Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

OMG I am in heaven....Kirsty just bought home a bag of Morrisons Lebkuchen....and they are delicious and only 1.5 syns each ...I think a real bargain if you can stick with just a couple...looks like a biccie but tastes like a cake lol...yum yum

If you don't know what they are here's a picture and at £1.49 a bag another bargain or 2 for £2 at the moment lol..:

Have a great time at the party Lily :)

I'm packing my mugshot and alpen light now- so i don't forget it :p i don't want to be hungry!

You too sweetie, my casserole is very nearly cooked and smells delish...lots of lovely veg and a huge Jacket ..yum ...I'll be too full to eat any of the cupcakes lol xx

well done you , I am too sweetie, I had 2 of the lebkuchen and that's my lot not had any other syns today and none planned...my casserole is smelling fantastic...and will be ready in about an hour and a half...perfect timing .....lol xx

ERmmm Lily.. do you know something you're not letting on? Why have you deleted your 5 stone sticker and gone back to the 4 stone one?
You didn't go back and eat the whole box of lebkuchen did you? :p

shame I don't like driving really otherwise it would give me just enough time to get there in time to eat it :8855: Its raining again.... why does it rain when the fair comes :( poor charlie xxxxx

I'd send you some in the post (I don't like driving either ....I am a nervous passenger too)...but the postman might spill the gravy lol xx
Aww fingers crossed it dries up by tonight, although if it rains it would be another excuse for me to abscond home as my sisters house is big but not big enough for over 100 people and I get claustrophobic in big crowds...my excuse and I am damn well sticking to it lol xx
ERmmm Lily.. do you know something you're not letting on? Why have you deleted your 5 stone sticker and gone back to the 4 stone one?
You didn't go back and eat the whole box of lebkuchen did you? :p
:d'oh: I am so gullible, I only went and looked too, but my platinum award disappeared this morning so that's why I fell for it lol xx
No but I could do...I didn't even realise I liked gingerbread till today lol xx

Today's menu:

EE

Breakfast:
Porridge (Hexb)
150ml Milk (Part Hexa)
1 dessertspoon of honey 2 syns
Banana and strawberries
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Peach
Jelly 0.5 syns

Lunch:
2 x wholemeal bread toasted 5 syns (Hovis Nimble)
2 x bacon
Loads of Mushrooms
Baked beans
Tomato

Mid Afternoon:
2 x Lebkuchen 3 syns

Dinner:
slow cooked beef casserole with swede, mushrooms, carrots, onions, butternut squash and pumpkin
Potatoes
Gravy made from Oxo's
Water (1 pint)
Jelly 0.5 syns

Snacks:
SW Chocolate Mousse 0.5 syns
Cups of tea made with milk with (part hexa)

Total for the day = 13 syns

Well I suppose I'll have to go get ready for this party...don't I sound excited lol
I am actually very excited, not about the party, but about the trousers I will be wearing, bought them years ago and could never get them near me they are a size 18 (no I'm not kidding myself, they have an elasticated waist) they are a lovely fit and I am over the moon, so only reason I am looking forward to going is to show off the new not quite finished me lol
Have a good evening all and I will catch up with you anon xxx

Well I suppose I'll have to go get ready for this party...don't I sound excited lol
I am actually very excited, not about the party, but about the trousers I will be wearing, bought them years ago and could never get them near me they are a size 18 (no I'm not kidding myself, they have an elasticated waist) they are a lovely fit and I am over the moon, so only reason I am looking forward to going is to show off the new not quite finished me lol
Have a good evening all and I will catch up with you anon xxx

You go to the party and show off the new you, I bet you are over the moon, well done. xx

OMG I am in heaven....Kirsty just bought home a bag of Morrisons Lebkuchen....and they are delicious and only 1.5 syns each ...I think a real bargain if you can stick with just a couple...looks like a biccie but tastes like a cake lol...yum yum

If you don't know what they are here's a picture and at £1.49 a bag another bargain or 2 for £2 at the moment lol..:

OMG I was at morrisons today and didn't see these delicious little boogers were in season lol They're so yummy it's hard to believe they're so low in syns - must go fetch some later in the week!

Hope you had a great time at the party despite your poorly foot and the cupcake mountain obstacle x

Just got back from the party...oooh it's just gone midnight...call me cinders lol....it was an ok party mostly us oldies till about 10.30-11pm then the youngsters arrived, that was our cue to pack up and go lol.
I have to confess I couldn't resist the cupcakes...I gave in...there were 150 of them just screaming my name...but I only had one I swear, the butterscotch and honeycomb one was just too much to resist, thankfully they weren't that big...it was delicious I'm glad I didn't resist but I'm also glad I only had one and now I can move on, even if Kirsty did bring a box full home...I am not in the least bit bothered, they are out of my system now...
My foot is in a sorry mess, completely covered in pustules, but I did get to show off my new figure...the unfinished me I call myself now lol...had lots of lovely compliments and I was buzzing, stuck to Diet Pepsi all night, which wasn't hard as I'm not a drinker anyway.
Have gone over my syns, but need a coffee so I am going to have one and then draw a line lol
Hope you all had a lovely evening xx

OMG I was at morrisons today and didn't see these delicious little boogers were in season lol They're so yummy it's hard to believe they're so low in syns - must go fetch some later in the week!

Hope you had a great time at the party despite your poorly foot and the cupcake mountain obstacle x

They are so yummy and as you said for what they are low in syns at 1.5 each , so much better than a choc digestive at 4.5syns a piece, Lo they are on special in our Morrisons, 2 bags for £2 instead of £1.49 a bag normally
Omg you should have seen the cupcake mountain, it was exactly that, I was going to take a pic but decided not to tempt myself even though Kirsty brought some home...I know Mal loves stuff like that so I am going to shove them down his cake hole lol xx

evening, just thought i would pop in and see if you enjoyed the party:D
did you s**** around in the trousers ensureing everybody got a good look at your fab new waist:8855::8855:

i certainly would have done :8855::8855:

HAHAHA I just worked out what it's blanked out and yes I did hunny, I still have a way to go but I actually felt amazing tonight, had loads of comments a couple of saucy ones too from a few of my nephews mates...bless I know they were only playing about but really made my day when Kris who's 24 said I looked Foxy...haha..bless him doesn't realise how chuffed he made me feel lol xx

Do you know something Lily, I smiled when you said you had a cupcake, I am actually pleased you had one.... but thats just it Lily you had one :D how amazing is that? What an achievement because it proves we do change how we think gradually we are learning 'everything in moderation' I am so so so proud of you sweetie :D :bighug: well done

And in your sexy new trousers how fab is that :D

SO sorry to hear your foot is so sore again. Any reason for that flareup do you think? stress? could be I guess.

Will send you reiki later sweetie,

Take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

do you know that should have said strutt your stuff no idea why it came up like that !!!!!:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

so glad you had a good time, and enjoyed the cupcake. sometimes we need to treat ourselves and if you hadn't got it out of your system they would still be calling you :D

hope your foot settles down soon, take it easy and rest it xxxx

chair areobics for you this week :8855::8855:

Hi me again x
Am working my way through your diary am glad I found it as you are very much an inspiration!! I love the minestrone soup recipe and will be using that in the future . Also I just wanted to say
what a fantastic difference there is in your photos .. You have done brilliantly !!
Back to my reading lol xxx

Well done Lily you survived :)
So proud of you for getting into your size 18 trousers and well done you for having a lovely cupcake and enjoying it :)

xxx

oooooo morning cupcake nommer! ;)

hey- one is better than 10- which i bet you would have had before sw- i would have done, heehee

i had a good night too- didnt have a toastie :D but did manage to nick some ham, and had my mugshot :D

ive put up some update pictures in my album thingy- one of which is from last night- if you wanna see :D

Back