Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

:8855: you're absolutely nuts Lily, but in the best way ever. you make everyone giggle and smile, and believe me when I'm feeling sorry for myself yours is the first diary I seek out lol

Hope you had a good day hun xx

Oh Lily I'm embarassed now:eek:

You had all this going on with Kirsty and you let me rabbit on and on about nothing.:eek::eek::eek:

Hope she's OK and the Abs are working their magic. Also good she's trying to quit.

Re Mal it makes me glad I'm single. Not that I've been exactly needing to beat them off with a stick recently. Oh those were confusing days.:confused:

I still stand by my adage

Men you can't live with them

and you can't get away with killing them. Hoo Hum!!:D

Again sorry to have been such a wuss.

Hello, been reading some of your diary and it's amazing. You've lost so much weight already! Very inspiring :0 xxx

:welcome2: to my diary hun, thank you so much for taking the time to read it and for the lovely comments :hug99: xxxx

:8855: you're absolutely nuts Lily, but in the best way ever. you make everyone giggle and smile, and believe me when I'm feeling sorry for myself yours is the first diary I seek out lol

Hope you had a good day hun xx

Hey sweetie, me nuts :hmm: how well you know me lol mad as a box of crackers me :giggle:, but what a lovely thing to say :D:
I love laughter, when you're laughing you'll do anything and that includes losing weight :eek: ...takes a whole lot less muscles to smile than it does to frown, so I am saving you all from getting early wrinkles :8855: :8855: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Oh Lily I'm embarassed now:eek:

You had all this going on with Kirsty and you let me rabbit on and on about nothing.:eek::eek::eek:

Hope she's OK and the Abs are working their magic. Also good she's trying to quit.

Re Mal it makes me glad I'm single. Not that I've been exactly needing to beat them off with a stick recently. Oh those were confusing days.:confused:

I still stand by my adage

Men you can't live with them

and you can't get away with killing them. Hoo Hum!!:D

Again sorry to have been such a wuss.

Patsy hun, it's fine, she will live, she has her mummy taking care of her, a few more days on the Ab's and she'll be fine and more importantly a few more years off the smokes and she'll be sound.
Please sweetie don't apologise, no need, we all have good and bad days, even me at times and the girls on here have pulled me back out of the dark place I went, if I seriously thought that Kirsty was that bad, I promise you I wouldn't be on here...when I was smoking I was exactly the same as her so I know she'll be a lot better without the dreaded weed
Men, I have been with Mal since I was 17, I am 54 in May ...and it's only been the last 2 years that he's really gotten on my nerves, funnily enough since he retired lol....I need my own space and he crowds it at times, plus he's one of these guys that has never had to do anything for himself, until 16 years ago when I had my accident (he's 67 next month) and he finds it hard to grasp reality about things at times I think lol, having said all that, he is a good man and he does love me to bits and would do anything to please me....he just drives me insane at times lol...but if you tell him that I'd have to kill you :giggle:
Oh and you are certainly NOT a wuss lady, you are a lovely, kind, sweet person, who is always there for everyone and who needs someone to be there for you from time to time xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Hi
I've been reading through your diary (well ok I missed some pages out!) and your story is really inspiring. I always read the SW diaries even though I don't do it because it seems to be the most "normal" way of eating and pretty successful. (Tho it sounds a real faff with all the hexs, plan B, Green days etc! - sounds like you need a degree in metaphysics or something).

I wish you all the best and will keep a lookout for your diary from now on.

Pomooky XXX

Hi Lily x
I think I need a piccie of Chessie pretty please. It would cheer me right up :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi
I've been reading through your diary (well ok I missed some pages out!) and your story is really inspiring. I always read the SW diaries even though I don't do it because it seems to be the most "normal" way of eating and pretty successful. (Tho it sounds a real faff with all the hexs, plan B, Green days etc! - sounds like you need a degree in metaphysics or something).

I wish you all the best and will keep a lookout for your diary from now on.

Pomooky XXX

Hi hun and :welcome2: ..thank you for your kind words, the plans not as hard as it sounds lol....it can be a little confusing at first, but after you've settled in it's very easy...it's basically eat healthily, add in a little fat cos we need it and eat loads of fruit and veg and a small amount of fibre and calcium (hexb's and a's lol)...see easy peasy :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxx

Hi Lily x
I think I need a piccie of Chessie pretty please. It would cheer me right up :-(

Aww why do you need cheering up sweetie?
I'll pop some pics of my boy on right away :hug99: xxxx

Evening lily, hope all is well in the energetic world of lily ;) xx

What's up Lis, why you sad?xx

omg I just found this picture taken just a few months before starting slimming world :eek:

So I now have here one of the more recent full length pictures of me, compared to me 14 months ago :wow: I hadn't really noticed until now just how much I had lost in just the last year or so

DSC_0273.jpg

n576474545_2921655_4113160.jpg

Hi lily

Wow! What a difference! I've looked through your pics and it's like looking at 2 different women! The one at the start just looks poorly and a little sad, the new lily just looks healthy and fab!!!

Your doggie is so cute :)

Pix :)

Hi lily

Wow! What a difference! I've looked through your pics and it's like looking at 2 different women! The one at the start just looks poorly and a little sad, the new lily just looks healthy and fab!!!

Your doggie is so cute :)

Pix :)

Thanks hun, I always believed I was able to see the difference in me since I lost the weight, but that picture made me really sit up, cos I remember that day clearly and I had already lost weight and thought I was looking okay :eek:...how wrong can you be lol

Aww thanks sweetie, my Chessie boy is adorable, don't think I'd have another Lab cos my home is tiny and he's really a bit too big for it, but I love him to bits and he's so cute too, he's definitely my boy ....dogs only ever have 1 owner and I'm his, he'll do whatever I say but won't for anyone else, good boy lol xxx

Love the photos of you, what an amazing difference in a year, you are a fraction of the size that you were. I was reading something you had written about your cholesterol, blood glucose and BMI a few days ago , you really are a transformed lady. I think we are all tied up in seeing the weight come off, we can't see the success reducing our weight having is on our overall health.

You are such a huge inspiration to us all

I want to get to target by Christmas with you!

BRON

Wow the pictures what a difference , I think I need to take some pic coz at the moment I still see myself as how I was before losing 6 st, my eyes don't seem to register it , if that makes sence

Love the photos of you, what an amazing difference in a year, you are a fraction of the size that you were. I was reading something you had written about your cholesterol, blood glucose and BMI a few days ago , you really are a transformed lady. I think we are all tied up in seeing the weight come off, we can't see the success reducing our weight having is on our overall health.

You are such a huge inspiration to us all

I want to get to target by Christmas with you!

BRON

Hi Bron, it's silly how you lose the weight and all you can concentrate on is that next lb coming off, it just hit me the other day how much of a difference it has made to my health.
Thank you for the lovely compliment and yes we will get to target by Christmas, no more faffing about...it's about 2.5lb a week loss for me to do that, now I know I can so I am aiming for it big time :hug99: xxx

Morning lily.

What an absolutely amazing difference. That's fantastic! You are such an inspiration. X

Thank you sweetie, I hope to be more of an inspiration too, I have had my ups and downs but I am totally focused now and will do this by the end of this year :hug99: xxx

Wow the pictures what a difference , I think I need to take some pic coz at the moment I still see myself as how I was before losing 6 st, my eyes don't seem to register it , if that makes sence

Mariavon, Thank you, oh and do take pictures, I have always done that as I know it's the only way I will ever see the difference, right now my eyes (or whatever is stopping me) aren't letting me recognise that fact, so i need to take pictures and I study them closely for any slight difference lol...I take a new picture about every 2 months as I generally aim to lose 7lb a month :hug99: xxx

Bloomin' heck Lily you look like a totally different woman!.....Fab x

Thanks Lynne, I feel totally different more importantly lol...I have had in the last month 3 friends come to see me that I haven't seen in quite a while, the first thing that all 3 said was I bounded to the front door and back, and I was moving about like a spring chicken, that was long before they actually commented on my weight loss.....so it's not only how I look or feel, it's also about my ability and agility and that's what has made me the happiest, that I can now actually move....I am not going to go down that road of regrets, but I do wish I'd woken up earlier...but the main thing is I have and I am going to make it my mission to make sure as many people as I can help will do the same ....it's a very lonely life being a morbidly obese/obese person :hug99: xx

Aww why do you need cheering up sweetie?
I'll pop some pics of my boy on right away :hug99: xxxx
It was just the unexpected gain - that's all x

What's up Lis, why you sad?xx
Just the gain - I'm ok now x
Oh he's lovely :)
Thanks Lily xxx

We'd love a dog eventually but as we both work and have a small place it wouldn't be fair - but one day :)

omg I just found this picture taken just a few months before starting slimming world :eek:

So I now have here one of the more recent full length pictures of me, compared to me 14 months ago :wow: I hadn't really noticed until now just how much I had lost in just the last year or so

DSC_0273.jpg

n576474545_2921655_4113160.jpg
Amazing change!!!
Well done x

Positives Friday 27th January 2012

1) I woke early in a very happy and positive mood, despite a huge row in my house last night about smoking, but I stood my ground, explained fully that I was not telling my daughter to give up smoking, but advising her and most importantly got a huge hug, apology and a I love you mum :D:
2) Have done 90 mins exercise, popped to Morrisons, tidied up and made 2 quiche for tonight, going to Kelly's to play cards and we always get the munchies so pasta quiche and fruit are our mumchies lol
3) Have a nice meal planned for me and Mal as Kirsty and Mark are both out tonight
4) I feel more confident every day
5) I love my family and have the best family in the world (real and mini's)
6) I am so happy I found Minimins, you are all amazing and I luff ya all :hug99: xxx
7) As I wrote that last positive, I started to sing ...
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight......lol see what happiness does :D: xxxx

Hi Bron, it's silly how you lose the weight and all you can concentrate on is that next lb coming off, it just hit me the other day how much of a difference it has made to my health.
Thank you for the lovely compliment and yes we will get to target by Christmas, no more faffing about...it's about 2.5lb a week loss for me to do that, now I know I can so I am aiming for it big time :hug99: xxx

Thank you sweetie, I hope to be more of an inspiration too, I have had my ups and downs but I am totally focused now and will do this by the end of this year :hug99: xxx

Mariavon, Thank you, oh and do take pictures, I have always done that as I know it's the only way I will ever see the difference, right now my eyes (or whatever is stopping me) aren't letting me recognise that fact, so i need to take pictures and I study them closely for any slight difference lol...I take a new picture about every 2 months as I generally aim to lose 7lb a month :hug99: xxx

Thanks Lynne, I feel totally different more importantly lol...I have had in the last month 3 friends come to see me that I haven't seen in quite a while, the first thing that all 3 said was I bounded to the front door and back, and I was moving about like a spring chicken, that was long before they actually commented on my weight loss.....so it's not only how I look or feel, it's also about my ability and agility and that's what has made me the happiest, that I can now actually move....I am not going to go down that road of regrets, but I do wish I'd woken up earlier...but the main thing is I have and I am going to make it my mission to make sure as many people as I can help will do the same ....it's a very lonely life being a morbidly obese/obese person :hug99: xx

Morning Lily, I couldn't of done this without the help of my minimins friends and my sw class who are both fantastic, I don't think I was ready before not until something like what happened to Chris made me realized I had to do something to help him and my weight was getting in the way, something just clicked this time and here I am 4st lighter, when ever I feel lonely or stuck on something I just talk to my min-friends like yourself and you gets me back on track again, you are defiantly an inspiration to us all, it is with you who will help me get my 6st off this christmas.:hug99:xxx

It was just the unexpected gain - that's all x

Just the gain - I'm ok now x
Oh he's lovely :)
Thanks Lily xxx

We'd love a dog eventually but as we both work and have a small place it wouldn't be fair - but one day :)

Amazing change!!!
Well done x

Awww sweetie, that gain won't be there next week :hug99:, but I do know how you feel so have a few more of these :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: and I know if he could that Chessie Boy would give you one of his big hugs too :bighug: from Chessie, cos he loves hugging....his dog bowl mat says every home should have a dog and I totally agree, one day sweetie ...you'll have one and he/she will be your baby even though I have kids Chessie is just another one of my kids lol....The girls tell him to go find Mummy and he comes to me so ....lol
Thank you hun, I actually feel amazing today :hug99: xxxx

Back