Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hello lovelies, I have 5 mins free so thought I'd pop in and see how y'all doing.
I did tell ya all a few posts back that it was going to be a bit hit and miss whether I was here or not, for a while, got a lot of house and garden preparations going on here, have worked our butts off the last few days and still got laods to do :eek:

Right now we have just cut down a palm tree to make way for a new shed and the blinking thing has never ending roots...we have dug down 5 feet already and got nowhere near finding the root ball...thinking of ringing my friend in Oz to ask her to push it through, seems the roots might be that far down :8855:

Don't suppose anyone has any ideas how we can get it out? Definitely not paying for a tree surgeon we asked for a quote on friday :wow: is all I can say ....without seeing it we were quoted £200+ + vat ....ridiculous ....we'll find another way lol

Anyways Mal just walked back in so back to the grindstone for me...have a good day all, see ya when I smell ya :giggle:

TTFN :hug99: xxxxx

:wavey: lily, try not to work too hard, I look forward to your updates xx

Glad you're busy and basically ok :)

Can't help with the tree though x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lily, like everyone else just glad you OK and nothing is wrong with either you or yours :) I can stop imagining the worst now and tho I do remember you saying you were going to be busy didn't think it meant you would disappear :8855: take care and hope the root comes out soon :)

tillymax said:
Both you and Kally are doing your gardens. I want to see pics when it's finished :)

Lol yes Tilly but im taking the lazy approach and have big beefy men doing mine
Where as it seems Lily is getting stuck in

Hello everyone, didn't realise I'd worried you all ...sorry for that :rolleyes:

Tilly and Kally, I'm not actually doing much except supervising and removing debris lol, and it's going to take a while yet before we can even remove the stump, Mal finally gave in after spending money on a pickaxe, and various other tools to find that all he needed was a saw to cut it down which he had anyway and then this tree stump killer, you drill holes in the stump, pour the liquid in, cover with a bin bag, leave for a month and hey presto it should be dead and easy to pull out, now if he hadn't been so stubborn and had listened to me, he would have found that out long before we all broke our backs trying to dig it out and before we had a 5ft hole in my garden :giggle: :rolleyes:
Oh and Tilly we're not actually doing the garden although we will most likely replace some of the plants this year and make my hanging baskets, what we are doing is removing the palm so that we can actually get a bigger shed in, we have an 8x6 shed at mo but are going to buy a 10x8 or maybe even a 12x8, not actually totally decided yet, we have to declutter first, completely this time and that means Mal sorting out his 4 massive tool boxes and a floor to ceiling shelf unit also full of tools and get rid of them apart from the absolute essentials..........This baby lark is costing a fortune lol.

Anyways, just came into say hi, got wi tonight so if I'm still awake by the time I get back I will pop in and update :giggle:....am so shattered though....had a sneaky peek on scales and despite my naughty saveloy and chips and a chinese, cos it was so late and no one could be asked to cook, the scales are saying 2.5lbs down :fingerscrossed: that's true cos I will be ecstatic with that....anyways have a lovely day lovelies and I will be back soon I promise :hug99: xxxx

:bighug:. bet you've aced wi. Busy Lily - lots of body magic with all that tree root pulling :8855: xxxxxx

Hello everyone and thank you all, I am over the moon with my 2lb loss this week, after 2 take aways and lots of fresh bread from the breadmaker :drool: all that body magic really did the trick, well next week we have a new C for the evening as Clive our C is off on his hols and plus for Kelly and I it is the last week of the challenge...she is 1.5lbs ahead of me at the moment, so I am going for it all guns blasting this week....I am aiming for between 4 and 6lbs ...so loads of BM, water and being spot on with my food :fingerscrossed: I make it, it won't be for the want of trying, so I am off to Curvilicious to book in my loss and then off to do some BM ...cya all later TTFN xxx:hug99:xxx

Yay!xx

well done mum!!! xxxx

Back