Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hi Lily -

Felt so sad reading about Kelsi's bullying - and the fact that she has actually been assaulted. This is really serious. Did you contact the police? My guess is they would probably say it was a school issue but I hope not - a visit from the police and the threat of an assault charge might stop things going any further. When I was a Head of Year we used to get kids to keep a 'bullying book' (an notebook or exercise book) so they write down and date any incident, no matter how small, from the bullies. I really hope the school support you and get it sorted as it sounds like Kelsi is in physical danger. Kelsi is gorgeous, talented and unique and this needs to stop. Please give her hugs from me and all your mini friends :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxx

good evening just popping in with a hug :bighug:

hope things are ok for Kelsie at school xxxxx

Hi Lily, just a quick hello and to say that you are missed.................hope everything is going OK and that things are sorted as they should be :)

Hope all is well, Lily x

Hello everyone, I will most likely be back here later, but had to come and let you know how wi went before I have my dinner and drum roll pleaseeeeee....I lost 2.5lbs this week and was SOTW too....I really am back in this game and loving it ...catch you all in a bit and will fill you in on what's been happening....oh and I really missed you all too :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxx

:woohoo: my twin is definitely back :woohoo: been thinking of you lots Lily and so hope alls okay with Kelsi :bighug: well done on SOTW :bliss: xxxxxxxx

Hello my lovely twin and thank you , I do feel like I'm right back in the zone, that's 3 weeks on a trot with a loss now, not done that for a longgggggggg time lol
Things are going well with Kelsi, she is still staying with us and says she doesn't want to go home lol
Kelly has a meeting with her teachers tomorrow and then tomorrow night is Parents evening...that should be fun ...we'll see what they have come up with .
I am guessing the reason she doesn't want to go home is cos everyone is spoiling her rotten lol....she managed to wangle 5 books off me on Sunday when we went shopping and has read the 1st one already :eek: mind you they were a bargain..went into Waterstones and they wanted £21 for 3 of the books in the series, went across the road and they had the same 3 books for 3 for £5 ...disgusting really, so I let her choose 2 more books she really wanted and they all came to £18 ...I thought that was really good to be honest a real bargain lol
Will fill you all in a bit more with the details when she's actually not sitting right close to me ...don't really want to let her see...we have talked but we are just concentrating on the good stuff fdor now.
Take care my lovely :hug99: xxxx

Whoo hoo aamazzzing !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovely :hug99: xxxx

:bliss: yeah well done lily xx so good to see you back on track xxxx:bliss:

Thank you sweetie, so good to actually be back on track, this weight is going to go can't wait to get it off...just 4lb more to get rid of the 11lb gain and then i can concentrate on getting closer to target :hug99: xxxx

Not going to catch up on diaries tonight, I am tired and am going to go watch a film with Kelsi and Mal but will be back tomorrow ...oh Kirsty has her first hospital visit tomorrow and then about 5 weeks after she has her first scan ...all exciting, but considering she is only about 7 or 8 weeks...she is huge...now there are twins in Marks family and in mine and both skipped a generation so we are due a set soon from some one ...that will be cool ...anyways TTFn my lovely lovely friends :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope all you plans are coming together lovely Lily cos we miss you and want you back on here. :)

Thank you lovely Patsy, have missed you all too, but Kelsi did need me ...now she has her new books she doesn't seem to need me so much :giggle: so I hope to be back on here more often soon :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lily

So pleased for you and yet another loss! Everything seems to change doesn't it when you lose some weight. It has a knock on effect on everything like confidence and feeling happy and stuff.

Hope Kelsi goes on ok.

Po xxx

Woohoo well done on your loss lovely lily xx

Back