Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Lily so good to hear you are feeling better!

Morning lovelies, had another shorter than I needed sleep last night....My daughters cat has been missing for 2 days and everyone has been panicking, except me...I tried to tell them that's what cats do but they were still at the doors every half hour calling her till 1.30 this morning lol, so I was woken at 5.24 this morning by what sounded like a child like cry of Mummmm...so I get up and everyone is sound asleep still, and I listen and hear nothing, I am about to go back to bed when I hear it again Mummmmm...so I go to the front door...nothing and then I go to the back door...nothing and I am just about to close the door after persuading Chester my dog to get his butt in doors as he is just standing looking at me lol when I hear it again...Mummmmmmmmmmmmm and then there she was running along the back fence, Missy runs in and stands next to her food bowl looking at me as if to say well I did let you know I was on my way, where's my food lol, so she munches down what I give her and trundles off to her bed, by now I am wide awake so going back to bed seems worythless, and then about ten minutes ago I thought yep time for a nap before my Tesco order arrives and just as I am about to climb in bed, guess who starts pestering me for food again :argh: :giggle: so I will be popping off now to have a nap and hope that a certain little madam lets me get 40 winks lol

Have a fab day all xxx:hug99:xxx
So glad Missy turned up - she sounds like a proper little madam lol!

Hi lovelies, I just had to add the latest picture of my gorgeous great niece, Miss Lyla May Limerick...when she was born everyone bought the usual baby gifts, but my daughter Kelly bought her a photo shoot and my niece in law (Lyla's mum) decided to wait until Lyla could sit up on her own to use it ..well Lyla is now 8 moths and sits and does most things actually, very well so here is the picture taken at the shoot...she's just too cute for words or maybe I'm just biased :giggle:xxx:hug99:xxx

56918-albums3562-picture62871.jpg
OMG I want her!!! love her arms..what a thoughtful gorgeous present - your daughter is very clever like her mummy!

Thank you all Lyla is absolutely adorable and such a happy bambino too, can't believe that she's 8 months nearly :eek: where did that time go?

Anyway WI ....I was ecstatic ....I did lose the 4lbs exactly that my scales said I had this morning, so I am well chuffed what with the week I have had....we just had Tesco take away Pizza for dinner with the free chicken wings and garlic bread...dread to think what the syns were for that but I'm not bothered cos that's my blow out and now I am back on it 200% for the rest of this week ....but if you know me you know darn well I will look up the syns lol xxx:hug99:xxx
Oh Lily glad you enjoyed your blow out - and what a BLOODY fantastic loss after the horrendous week you have had - I've said it before but I'll say it again - you are so inspirational

Just counted up the syns for the Pizza and extras tonight and I thought it would be tons worse lol It works out to 41 syns, now I have had no syns at all today so far so if I take todays 15 syns off that, that leaves abojut 4.5 syns a day that I have to subtract and that means I can still have about 10-11 syns a day, seems like a real bargain, I am totally stuffed and it was scrumptious with it lol

Well folks I am so sorry to be a killjoy but I am really flagging here so I ma off to my bed, I am totally whacked.

Night night all and sweet dreams :zz: xxx:hug99:xxx
Hope you managed to sleep well Lily - I have synned bigtime - multipack of crisps - stupid woman!

Hey lily thought ur diary was quiet lol anyway found your new one :) just subscribing xx
Hello Emma and welcome hun, good to see you here xxx:hug99:xxx
That's not bad at all then! Well done on the loss and sleep well :)
:thankyou: hun and yes I did sleep well finally, even if I was still up at 5.30am lol xxx99:xxx

Evening Lily and goodnight :8855: hope you have a much better night tonight :)

:woohoo: to the 4lb off......brilliant :) and Layla looks absolutely adorable and what a fantastic gift idea from Kelly :)
:thankyou: too hun, I am astounded, amazed, flummoxed, and my flabber has been gasted but hey I am ecstatic so I am grabbing that 4lb and running with it lol.
Lyla is so scrummy in whatever she does, really adorable...I must put up the picture Emma her mum sent me last week, other than this fairy pic this one is by far my favourite, it really makes me laugh every time I see it and yeah Kelly is very imaginative when it comes to gifts, for my 40th she went and bought me 40 small presents before giving me my main gift, silly little things like, pens and magnets and writing pads, it was such a lovely idea xxx:hug99:xxx

Great weight loss !! Keep up the good work

:thankyou: hun I will, the bits between my teeth again even with my little planned blow out last night xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
:thankyou: Lisa xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily so good to hear you are feeling better!

So glad Missy turned up - she sounds like a proper little madam lol!

OMG I want her!!! love her arms..what a thoughtful gorgeous present - your daughter is very clever like her mummy!

Oh Lily glad you enjoyed your blow out - and what a BLOODY fantastic loss after the horrendous week you have had - I've said it before but I'll say it again - you are so inspirational

Hope you managed to sleep well Lily - I have synned bigtime - multipack of crisps - stupid woman!
I am feeling heaps better and did sleep really well thank you hun.
Missy is just exactly that, she definitely rules this roost but is just way too cute and loving for us to be upset with her lol.
Hahaha Lyla's arms are so amazing she's definitely a Michelin baby but the cutest sweetest little bundle of scrumptiousness lol
I did enjoy my blow out, but it was planned and now it's time to get down to work and lose more this week, I am greedy for another 4lber or more this week, been flapping about too long and now I have the bit between my teeth I am off and running with it, yep I had a bit of a wobbly last week and I was ready to throw it all in but I am over it and now it's time to get gorgeous for my nephew's wedding in March, well as gorgeous as I can be :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Can I please just point out guys, that my nieces name is Lyla pronounced LIELA and not Layla pronounced LAYLA lol (so sorry but it really bugs me when ppl get names wrong, I am such a picky mare lol) xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning my lovelies, well I have an eventful day ahead of me today....some of you may remember me telling you a few months back about one of my neighbours (a man...if that's what you can call him, I certainly wouldn't) attacking and beating up my next door neighbour.
Well the policed were called that night, he was arrested and initially charged with GBH, now ever since the incident which was witnessed by myself, my husband and a whole host of my other neighbours, my next door neighbours has been getting phone calls from the police saying that a hearing was called at the courts and every time ( 4 times to be exact) it was adjourned for doctors reports....now the man that attacked my neighbour had a brain haemorrhage in January 2000 admittedly he was very poorly and was in hospital for a long long time (my mother in law had the same thing happen to her when she was 27 and she lived very happily until she was 73, she had a sweet nature and was never aggressive until she had a series of strokes just before she died), but for the last 8-10 years has been or seemed to be his old self other than the fact that he no longer worked apart from 1 hour each day at a school as a dinner supervisor (male dinner lady), which he got the sack from because he attacked one of the students and this was a junior school so the boy he attacked was about 11 years old.
Now like I said every time this case went to the courts for a hearing it was adjourned as they needed more medical reports.
Last time that it was adjourned the police told my neighbour that he was in hospital seriously ill, but the following day he was sent home and that same afternoon was out in his garden planting plants and flowers (my neighbour has a video camera set up since he attacked her and has dated video tape of him actually doing just that) surely if he were that seriously ill he'd want to come home from hospital and relax and not get straight up and be out planting in the garden grrr. Anyway yesterday afternoon my neighbour that he attacked knocked on my door in floods of tears, the police have believed all his BS about him being unfit and it wasn't a normal thing for him, he's ill blah blah blah and all the usual crap, we're victimised and so on and have dropped the case....so now this man that has been heard in the last week boasting that he is the King of the green (we live in a cul de sac that has a massive green in the middle) and no one can touch him, has walked free...so he can beat up anyone he wants and get away with it and walk about boasting how he has got away with it grrrr....what pees me off the most is the spineless imbeciles that live where I live, I am so angry in fact more angry at them than him, he is a bully even to his own family and one day will get his comeuppance but these people that stood and watched him and there were 7 of them all refused to go to court and be a witness when he beat this woman up, the only ones that didn't refuse were me and Mal...so today we have the anti-social behavioural team coming over at 10am and we just have to get something done about this idiot before he really hurts someone badly....he can't be allowed to get away with this .
I am fuming and more so now because Kirsty wrote a note to me last night after I dozed off and asked me to give it to the anti-social team...in it she says that she is scared of him and that if he can get away with beating his family and my next door neighbour, what's going to stop him attacking her when she is pregnant or after she has the baby, she says she doesn’t feel safe stepping out of the front door if Mal or Mark aren’t with her. Not only does this make me feel really angry but really sad too.
So I am looking forwards to the team coming over I am going to, along with my neighbour do everything in my power to get something done about this man, surely they can do something ….but I bet they don’t !!!

The sad thing is this man's wife and I used to be really good friends until she started being aggressive towards me and I heard things coming back to me about things she'd said about me...but when we were really good friends she used to tell me how she used the fact that her husband was ill and other things which I won't mention to get exactly what she wants from the council by basically black mailing them....the houses we live in are not in the best condition they need loads of work doing to them but we can't persuade the council to upgrade them like they need to be...but her house is pristine and has everything up to date and brand spanking new....we received a letter 18 months ago saying that the houses were to be repainted, but then a few months ago got another letter saying they had run out of funds....guess who was having her house painted by the council just yesterday...I'll say no more !!!

So anyways, I will catch you all later, am off to have my bath then brekkie and meeting up with my neighbour nice and early before the team get here, we need to be ready to deal with this ...catch ya laters xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Oh Lily what an absolutely awful situation to be in.......if there is one place you should feel safe its your home, but your neighbour can't feel safe in her home whilst that man is stil local and has got away with what he did!!!! My OH is a mental health nurse and he sees all sorts of ppl some of whom are definately ill and need a lot of help, others are using the system to get what they want and this man definately sounds like one of those!!!! Mick says he goes into homes where the "client" has all the mod cons, ipads, iphones, new cars etc all paid for by the benefit system and us, who both work full-time have a 10 year old car!!!!! Mick says that some of the "clients" they only see on an annual basis when their benefit is due for renewal which speaks volumes doesn't it? I can totally understand your anger at your neighbour as the system is unfair and allows for men like him to get away with things and blame their behaviour on anything other than take responsibility for their own actions!!!!! "Getting away" with it just reinforces his belief that he is invincible and could lead to an escalation of his actions. I seriously hope that you get a result from the team today...........Kirsty should not feel afraid to step outside of your door!!!!! Other than the meeting have a good day Lily xx

Sorry about getting Lyla's name wrong - I think I just copied someone else! I hate people getting names wrong too :(

Your neighbour thing has bugged me too - well done for trying to do something about it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was up at 0530 for work too :)

Hope it goes well this morning then.

Hope this morning goes well, and something finally gets done. People shouldn't be able to get away with that kind of thing.

Just a quickie as I am off to Kelly's we had a good long chat with the ASB Team and they were helpful gave loads of good advice but did say until the report comes back saying why the case was dismissed exactly, their hands are tied because it's a criminal matter and not a civil one....one big thing that we did point out and she was very interested in was that we were told, although we don't have all the details just yet that it was dismissed because he was seriously ill, but the day that he was released from the hospital he was out gardening and my neighbour took dated pictures, she also referred us to the local police co-ordination officer and we have to make an appt to see him to see what else can be done...he a) can't be allowed to get away with it and b) can't be allowed to go about bragging that he is the bKing of the green and he can do what he wants as soon as the case was dismissed, she was very interested in that bit of info lol

Anyways must dash, me and Kels are meal planning tonight, so will cya laters ...have a good one xxx:hug99:xxx

That sounds very promising. :fingerscrossed: it all works out

morning Lily! Hope you have a lovely day :D

Morning Lily, hope you had a good evening and have a great day...................nice to hear that your meeting went well and she gave you some pointers to persue :)

Hello lovelies, just a quickie to let you know I am alive lol
Had a great evening planning meals and I will post a lot of the recipes...especially actually, the one we had for dinner last night OMG ....I bought some Gressingham Duck Mini Fillets and wasn't sure what to do with them so made my own version of a Moroccan Stew and stir fried the Duck fillets that I had previously coated in Chines 5 spice and then marinated in Ginger, Soy Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar...we had the bulk of that meal last night, but there was too much for us 4 so Mark too most of the leftovers and I warmed the rest up and ate it like a bowl of soup...I swear it was the best thing I have ever tasted ...it has syns so when I have worked out how many I will post the recipe ...I know it won't be many syns, so I will let you know when I've sorted it. Have almost finished planning every meal for the next month and consequently have a blinding headache (4 morning in a row I have been awake and up by 6.30am which in itself isn't that early a start but I haven't fallen asleep any night much before 2am and last night woke twice in that time for the loo....so I am going to go rest my head see if I feel better after taking a couple of painkillers and hopefully having a nap and if so I will catch you a little later ...have a great evening all xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning Lily. Hope you're more rested today, and that sore head's gone.

Back