Sick of pretending I'm not fat

I hope so, just the amount I have to lose and how good I've been and the changes to my diet this week I really expected more. Maybe next week will be the week x

Firstly 3.5 is amazing so well done you. And well done you for being so good when out shopping.

I know that if you aren't happy with a result you HAVE to make it spur you on and don't give up. I personally think Slimming world is great and know LOADS of people who have lost lots quickly - I'm a slow and steady kinda girl which suits me as I'm all a bout the lifestyle change and not the quick fix. I'd say stick at it for a few weeks and i bet if you still remain good/on plan you will see the results you want and deserve.

Chin up - even if you don't get the numerical result you wanted you are eating better, making healthier choices which will impact on your health. Have you taken any measurements? I did when I started and those weeks where I don't see any loss I do my measurements to see if I've shifted any inches anywhere. Id recommend it xx

Saz like I say I know it's good any other week just normally first week is the biggest loss so it worries me if 3.5 is my biggest!

Slow and steady is good and healthy but I'm so unhappy I just need to lose some.

I've got a huge work thing is London on 21st and I was hoping to have lost a stone by then which isn't going to happen now.
I ordered 2 dresses off asos on NYE in a size 18 thinking they'd be fine in general but should look nicer by 21st..... Tried them on last night and one doesn't even do up! The other fits but is clearly too small just wanted to cry and cry.
I didn't and I've tried to think well hopefully I won't be in this situation again. Hard to be positive sometimes though

I need to remember that it's been one week lol I'm not going to be a size 14 over night!!

Lunch I had leftover corn beef and onion mash with beans, frozen cherries and banana.

Tea I had hot and spicy chicken fillet from asda 0.5syn with roasties and millions of green beans.

I got a mini milky way out to have with my cup of tea before bed but didn't have it in the end.

Had the day from hell work wise!
Food was ok ish
Beans on toast with cheese on and grapes for breakfast.
Lunch was uncle bens tomatoe and basil rice pouch (4 syns I think??) with spinach and ham
Tea I made fish pie- salmon, cod and haddock with leeks and onions in it, then stirred low low spread into the mash and had it with carrots was yummy.

Had a peanut and caramel muller light which I'm in love with even though I hate yogurt I'm in love with these!
Only 2 litre of juice today boooooo

Just got to keep going and try not to go straight into old habits of eating rubbish cos I'm sad or poorly a treat is called a treat for a reason it's not just bcos. This is what I'm trying to remind myself. Still not feeling great.

Had scrambled egg on toast this morning and some grapes. I'm confused though as I thought grapes were speed but read something last night Saying they weren't and are just free so I'm unsure.

Going to have leftover fish pie for lunch maybe with some cabbage which is my new love!

going to put a curry in the slow cooker on a while for tonight. Really trying to stay ahead and keep planning so that will be Thursday's lunch too

Feeling very low at the moment and don't know why. I haven't opened the books for my exams tomorrow which is so unlike me! I'd cancle it but I haven't to pay to do that so no point.

I had some frozen but defrosted raspberries and cherries mixed with a chocolate moose (4 syns) to try cheer me up but it didn't work.

I've had 2 litres though so least that's something lol

Massive pot of curry in the slow cooker
Leeks, celery, peppers, onions, tomatoes, passata, a can of chick pea Dahl and a bag of spinach. Yummy

Hi Emma I just wanted to say hello & well done on your loss this week. You're doing really well when you've got so much going on. It's hard when we don't get the loss we hope for. I've just restarted & my first weigh in on Friday was a 3lb loss. Not what I'd hoped but if I get another 3 this week I'll be very happy. Sorry that you had a rough day at work yesterday I hope today was better.
Good luck with your exams tomorrow, I'm sure once they're out of the way you'll feel better x

Zappa thank you for commenting and reading it means a lot in general but even more when I feel this rubbish! It's one for work that I'm self funding so should of got my act together not be sat here near tears thinking do I stay up mega late and panic read or just realiSe it's too lye and go to bed!

Exactly as you say If on monday I've lost 3.5 again I'd be over the moon! It's just hard when it's your first week and it's not that massive number to give you a kick start! Well done on restarting that's even harder than starting Ometimes!

Don't be so hard on yourself. Have a quick read through your notes if you have any & then an early night. If you have time in the morning have a flick through the books on your way there. No point staying up half the night stressing. You probably know more than you think & a good nights sleep is going to help more x

Zap you're lovely thank you for being so kind. Unfortunately I don't think I do know anymore than I think as I know I know nothing but it's my own fault so I'm not going to beat myself up about it just do what I can at this stage.

Just had an options hazelnut hot chocolate in bed. While looking through bags for a pen I found a Lindt Santa and a thorn tons snowman lolly, I did NOT eat either! Mini victory x

I had an omelette sandwich this morning and grapes.
Battled up to Newcastle in the blizzard which was horrible! Went to costa to kill time before which is my normal routine did NOT get the usual muffin type treat just a tea!

Did exam, failed.... By 1 mark!!!!! Grrrr!!!

Drove home and was soooo tempted to get a big tastey from McDonald's as although it's about 70 syns I haven't really used many BUT I didn't and came home and had a massive bowl of curry all free an yummy.

It's so cold here that I just want to eat but I won't x

Oh Emma I'm gutted for you, 1 mark! I knew you knew more than you thought, can you resit quickly or do you have to wait?
Well done for making it to Newcastle. I was meant to go to a meeting in Stockton this morning but it was called off as half the team couldn't get there!
Amazing will power to resist Costa & McDonalds. I've been doing dry January but cracked today cos I've had such an Arghhhhhhh! day at work.
Keep up the good work, you're doing amazing :)

Wow 1 mark, that sucks, but well done for resisting mackyDs. I'm a sucker for their strawberry shakes...yum

Zappa are you local? I live in Darlington in the middle of a McDonald's triangle!

J I'm not bothered until big tasteys are on and I LOvE them and the cheese dipper/bites..... Wonder why I'm fat lol!

Next resit is 12th Feb but as I have an exam already on 9th Feb which is totally different syllabus I'll have to wait till 4th March which is very annoying! I've been looking at other locations but nothing rest of this month grrrrrr very very annoying! 1 mark!!!!!

Poor you with all these exams, I've only got one this year, although I have got a presentation next semester

Made salmon, broccoli and roasties with normal and sweet potato for tea, was done but just fine nothing compared to a BT!

Also I ate 4 squares of galaxy chocolate, not even sorry lol then finished the punnet of grapes while friend ate Xmas cake.

Had millions of cup of tea today well 5 which is crazy for me! Need to up my water just approaching 2 which is not the desired 3 lol

I'm not even hungry but cold and sulky so may have peanut yogurt! X

J I did one in November, 2 in Dec, this 1 Jan. Then got advanced exams 1 Feb, resit this march, then did have 2 April but I've withdrawn from 1 today so just 1 April.
They're official regulatory exams but then have internal exams too!...... Yup I know!

Zappa are you local? I live in Darlington in the middle of a McDonald's triangle!

J I'm not bothered until big tasteys are on and I LOvE them and the cheese dipper/bites..... Wonder why I'm fat lol!

Next resit is 12th Feb but as I have an exam already on 9th Feb which is totally different syllabus I'll have to wait till 4th March which is very annoying! I've been looking at other locations but nothing rest of this month grrrrrr very very annoying! 1 mark!!!!!

Hiya yes I'm local I live in Aycliffe but work in Darlington :)
I don't know about tasteys but I love sausage & egg McMuffins & the new one on Whessoe Rd make the best ones!!!
Why not resit on 12th Feb? I know its close to the other one but given how you felt about this this time & only missing by 1 mark I know you can do it :) x

What a small world! Lol aycliffe is my favourite for tasties!

I think that with all the new material I need to learn for the first one it'll push a lot out of my head so I'll need the extra time to try get back in with it. If I book the 12th and want to move it I have to pay £60 which is ridiculous as the resit is £74! So it's not worth the risk really I don't know I'll have a think.

It's so kind of you giving such encouragement and support thank you means a lot

P.s I ate the yogurt lol

Back