Sick Unsure why?!

misspinky8

:sick0019:
Last night for dinner i made diet coke chicken which i defrosted in the fridge all day then cooked in the oven and made sure it was cooked through before i ate it but i feel horrendous now :(
i couldn't eat my breakfast i managed half a bowl of bran flakes and muller vanilla and 3/4 of a banana. I couldn't even drink my green tea. Plus i hate to be graphic but i've been to the toilet twice today and the second time it was terrible.
help x

Poor you :( i hope your better asap.

Hmm, what else did you have to eat yesterday during the day? anything different that you normally would? I cant put a finger on what you had, as it might be anything.

Plenty of water i would suggest, and rest up. :(

Its possible that there was something nasty which has transfered from the packaging. I try to be careful but after 3 years in uni thankfully my stomach seems to be quite hardy.

My aunty got really sick once from eating tinned soup, after she stopped throwing up she looked at the tin and there was loads of rust in it (turned out to be a few years outa date!) but she didnt see that when cooking it. Now saying this is whats happened but what else did you eat? Could be a tummy bug! Hope you get better anyways x

Have you eaten quorn at all?? Why I ask is because I and a few other people I know are very sick after eating it, its an allergy thing with some people, not common but just wondered. Hope you feel better soon, take care

Could just be coincidence and you have pick up a stomach bug, there is a few going round at the moment

I also had some honey roast ham which is still in date i just checked, an apple, a plum and a pear. A fish finger sandwich with cheese, tomato and lettuce with pickles and seafood sticks. And a babybell. Still no let up either 4th time i've been to the toilet today :( i stir fried the ham and grilled the fish fingers btw. Argh feel rotten. Thankq for your advice though guys :)

Could of been the seafood sticks, trying having a banana, it has the same effect as imodium but in a more ... natural manner.

I hope you're feeling better soon :)

i had a banana this morn or tried to had about 3/4 of it. Don't think i can face any food right now tbh feel quite nauseus. Thanks though xx

Thankq i will, lets hope it passes soon :)xx

Back