silly me!

piggly

So, I've been doing this since Sunday. 100% every day I don't particularly like the shakes after taste but I love the loss. I woke up this morning put everything into the blender and pressed go.... Only I hadn't put the darn lid on. It went everywhere! Under the kettle,into the drawers, across the floor EVERYWHERE. I resorted to one slice of cheese for breakfast and I've upped ny water. As I cleaned it up on my hands and knees I felt sick and thought about quitting. I started trying to actually talk myself out of doing the diet. But then I thought.... If I do this for just 11 more weeks I will NEVER have to do it again! The junk food (in moderation) will be there at the end!

Piggly

Whooooooooooooops!!! Well done for talking yourself into it again :) xx

We've all had an accident with the shakes at one point or another :D They are a nightmare to clean out though, and they tend to stain, and when they "dry", they tend to stink (if you've forgotten to clean a little bit!). And no, I don't speak from experience :whistle:

One of the many reason I only use tetras. Just as well I like them aswell. I dislike the make up shakes and disliked making them. Good luck with your ongoing journey.

Oooh, I've had spectacular accidents with tetras. :D

Never - and I mean never - try to stick a straw in one while driving a car. Especially not a chocolate one. Especially not if you're wearing grey trousers...

You live and learn. :rolleyes:

Back