Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Thursday 1st March 2012 - EE

Breakfast:Boiled eggs

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs and Bacon on 1 piece wm toast (HEB)

Dinner: Meatballs and pasta with lots of super free veg. (4 1/2 syns)

Snacks: Fruit. walkers squares (5 syns) 2 x Pink and Whites (5 syns)

Drinks: Herbal Tea with sweeteners, Tea with Milk from HEA and sweeteners. Coke Cherry zero.

Total Syns: 14 1/2 syns

Stir fry Egg noodles.

Choose the vegetable you'd like and stir fry them in frylite, garlic and fresh ginger.

Whilst your doing this Use the blue dragon round slabs of wholewheat egg noodles, 1 per person (in this case I used 2). Boil them until tender (while your veggies are cooking) and then drain, and keep close to you.

Two eggs per person. Crack them into the vegetables and cook slightly and toss the noodles in while the eggs are still wet, and sloppy. Vigourously toss the noodles and vegetables, with the egg. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle Maggi seasoning into the whole dish, and toss again. Can serve with soy sauce.

Very Nommy!

dscf0241ta.jpg

Friday 2nd March 2012

Breakfast : 2 x Weetabix (HEB) and skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch: Stir Fry egg Noodles (see recipe)

Dinner : Tikka Masala with Wholegrain Basmati rice (4 syns)

Snacks: Quavers (4 1/2 syns) Skinny cow icecream (5 syns). Fruits.

Drinks: Monster Zero, herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA.

Saturday 3rd March 2012

Lunch: Cheesy Mugshot and fruit. (2 syns)

Dinner : Steak, with roasted sweet potatoes and butternut squash, mixed steamed vegetables. Pudding was sliced banana, 2 large spoonfuls of VLF Forage Fraise with 1tbsp maple syrup (2 syns)

Snacks: Quavers multipack size (4 syns) . Fruits. 3 ryvita crackerbread (3 syns) 30g chocolate philadelphia (4 syns)

Drinks: Monster Zero, herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA.

Total syns: 15

Sunday 4th March 2012

Lunch: Bacon all fat removed, frylite fried eggs and sliced potatoes.

Dinner : Thai green curry (with lots of sf veggies) served with wholegrain rice.

Snacks: Fruit medley, Apples, Bananas, Quavers multipack size (4 syns) 11 Mikado's (5 1/2 syns), 1 x pink and white (microwaved nommy) - (2 1/2 syns), Muller light mint yoghurt.

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Swedish percolated coffee with milk from HEA and sweeteners.

Monday 5th March 2012

Lunch: Omelette with Bacon and Mushrooms and basil.

Dinner : SW Bolognaise and wholemeal pasta 1 syn

Snacks: Fruit medley, Apples, Bananas, Mikados 10 syns, Muller light, quavers MP 4 syns

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Swedish percolated coffee with milk from HEA and sweeteners.

Tuesday 6th March 2012

Breakfast : I was asleep, had a lie in.(not feeling good)

Lunch: feeling a bit poo, boiled eggs.

Dinner : Italian Gammon - see recipe in my diary - (3 syns)

Snacks: Pineaaple, Apples, Bananas, quavers m/p (4 syns), Muller light, 3 pink and whites microwaved (7 1/2 syns.)

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Swedish percolated coffee with milk from HEA and sweeteners. Monster Zero.

Total syns: 14 1/2

Wednesday 8th March 2012

Breakfast : 2 x weetabix HEB and skimmed milk HEA

Lunch: - really busy today.

Dinner : Chicken and Salad (1/2 syn)with Uncle bens wholegrain med and veg express rice (6 1/2 syns)

Snacks: Pineaaple, Apples, Bananas, Pack of pommel bears (5 syns) 1 x Pink and white (2 1/2 syns)

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Monster Zero.

Total syns: 14 1/2

Thursday 8th March 2012

Lunch: - Boiled eggs.

Dinner : Fanta Chicken and UB's wholegrain rice (3 1/2 syns)

Snacks: Pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Pack of pomme bears (5 syns) 2 x Pink and white (5 syns)

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Monster Zero.

Total syns: 13 1/2

Not great, things just getting harder to deal with. Dog now needs an op next week and son came home from school poorly today!!
Going to docs on Monday (with a big tissue in hand)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear honey, I can feel your pain! My OH came home ill and turned out he had scarlet fever, and then my daughter ended up sick, and I was run off my legs looking after them.

BIG HUGS!!!

Friday 9th March 2012

Lunch: -

Dinner : Tikka Masala with wholegrain rice (4 syns)

Snacks: Pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Pack of pomme bears (5 syns) 2 x Pink and white (5 syns). Muller light.

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Coffee with sweeteners and milk from HEA

Total syns: 14

Saturday 10th March 2012

Lunch: - egg noodle stirfry.

Dinner : Bolognaise Bake (6 syns)

Snacks: Pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Pack of pomme bears (5 syns) 1x Pink and white (2 1/2 syns). Muller light.

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Coffee with sweeteners and milk from HEA

Total syns: 13 1/2

Got this real thing for pineapple at the moment feels like I am having a massive treat :)

Sunday 11th March 2012

Breakfast : 2 x 400g wm bread with margarine (3 syns)

Lunch: -

Dinner : Garlicky pork loin steaks, roasted sweet potatoes and butternut squash with steamed carrots

Snacks:melon and grapes, Apples, Bananas, Pack of pomme bears (5 syns) 2 x Pink and white (5 syns). Muller light.

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Coffee with sweeteners and milk from HE. Monster Zero.

Total syns: 13

Back