Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

:0clapper:Well done on this weeks loss Hun:)

Im really sorry to read about your Nan :( My mum has Breast cancer, and they cant do any treatment other than treatment by hormone tablets to try slow it down as she has too many complications to prevent surgery :( the last ones worked for a while then stopped suddenly so its become active again and spread further so they are trying a different sort which are making her quite unwell at the mo :sigh: its an awful illness to have to watch a loved one go through isnt it:cry:.
Big massive hugs to you & your family sweetie x x

Hope you're ok today hun ((((dizzy hugs)))
5yjbztv.gif
and heres elmo for you x x

Last edited:
Hi guys, well my little sister phoned me from Spain today, as she had just spoken to my aunt, and my dad's OH is pretty much nigh on impossible to get hold of, as she is always working.

The cancer has spread to her breast's. Their setting her up in a Macmillan hospice, not sure when that is going to happen, but she has been given a few weeks (max) to live. My sister is flying in on business Friday and is going to see her. I live the other end of the country and I cant go up there at the moment.

So she is going to go and see her while she is in England, as her business trip is based the next town over from the hospital. Its difficult for me to travel that far because of my illness, and my aunt said she doesnt want me making myself ill, when my nan is so out of it, she wont even know I am there!

So she said to save my strength for the funeral, were gonna spread my dads ashes at the same time, its taken too long to sort this out, so as were all going to be together, were going to sort it at the same time. I am hoping to bring some back with me, as I have a spot I know he will love that I can let him go.

So thats whats going on at the mo.. Ty for all your lovely thoughts and best wishes...and Elmo! lol

Diet wise, am hanging in there, but not eating enough, and not having enough syns I think.

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix
skimmed milk

Syns

Dinner 1 1/2 syn - I had tikka masala, cooked from scratch (recipe a few pages back) with rice and fromage fraise.

Total syns 1 1/2

Snacks

fruit, yoghurt

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix
skimmed milk

Syns

Dinner 4 syns - Nommy ham Salad (honey and mustard dressing) with mixed salad beans (in water, which I drained obviously), and cous sous, and beetroot salad.
Options hot choccie 2 syns
W/meal Roll 7 syns (had with a SW cooked brunch, eggs, beans, mushrooms, lean bacon)

Total syns 13

Snacks

fruit/yoghurt

Yeah My appetite is back, got a nommy day today. I just ate an enormous nommy salad! Mmmmmm

If this had a like button i would definitely press it!!!

I had a nommy roast dinner for my lunch!!!

Glad the appetite is back, wish my appetite would leave me at times haha!!!

x

Back