ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

MrsLmc said:
Its 4 chickie but you could have another one for 5 xx

I actually didn't no that .. 3 for 5pp is pretty damn good !! Xx

MrsLmc said:
Its 4 chickie but you could have another one for 5 xx

3 for 5pp is pretty damn good !! Xx

Stupid phone sent it loads of times grrrrr!

Today's diary! Simply filling

Breakfast
1 ww toast
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

Dinner
Jacket spud
Cottage cheese mixed with brown rice and cucumber
Fat free plain yogurt with sweetner

Did 40 minutes of netball .. Snack of Worcester sauce French fries

Tea
Gammon
Baked beans
Ww bagel
Egg

Oh and I haven't been mentioning my weeklies cos I've been spending them on chocolate .... *hangs head in shame* ... it's all pointed tho ; ) xxxx

Haha! As long as they are counted :) good looking yummy! I had gammon too :D x

Ladieeeeeees! I Now know why i cant loose weight ..... I have an underactive thyroid ........ no wonder im always so bloody tired too !!!!!!! Grrrrrr !! Im hoping once i have thyroxin, maybe my metabolism will speed up and allow me to get to goal ... good job im not paying, weight watchers would have made a mint off me since last April ... haha !!! xxxx

Yup! probably a good thing im not always naughty with food too as id struggle to keep the weight down ..... just another to add to my list of illnesses ......... haha !! xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ladieeeeeees! I Now know why i cant loose weight ..... I have an underactive thyroid ........ no wonder im always so bloody tired too !!!!!!! Grrrrrr !! Im hoping once i have thyroxin, maybe my metabolism will speed up and allow me to get to goal ... good job im not paying, weight watchers would have made a mint off me since last April ... haha !!! xxxx

Aw soz to hear hun but at least ya can now treat it n get back to normal.
My man had an over active thyroid. I always to borrow it for a while but she was mean it lol :D

Hehee Frances ... ;) sounds good .. i joked with my doc .. its like i aquire a new illness a year .......... lol xxxxxx

I think i do Laura ....... hehe :rolleyes: xxx

Todays diary .....

SIMPLY FILLING !!

Breakfast
bacon medallions
egg
bagel

Dinner
2 boiled eggs
2 ww toast

Tea
gammon
mashed potato
baked beans

Taaar! No probably be friday/saturday as ive just put the request in to the docs, so it needs prescribing ... i hope that once they work their magic i can atleast loose a pound coz its gettin ridiculous now, been the same weight since July... HAHAA !! :rolleyes:

OOOo, i like the sound of that ..... xxx

Hope the medication works well for you Claire, you really do deserve better losses than youve been getting as youre so good at sticking to plan..fingers crossed they will help! :) x

Back