ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Todays diary

Milk .. 3

Breakfast
bacon sandwich .. (2xww bread & 2 rashers of bacon) .. 6

Dinner
ww tom soup .. 2
weetabix cereal bar .. 2

2hours of walking which in the low intensity section scores me with 6 activity points .. woop!

Tea
1/2 crustless quiche lorraine .. 9
100g potatoes .. 2
salad .. 0

Burnt some more calories drooling over Shia lebeouf & Patrick Dempsey in Transformers ..

Snacks
curly wurly .. 3
skinny cow caramel lolly .. 2 ...... =29

38 weeklies remain .......

Lol at APs from drooling! Xx

Hahaaaa ... Ooooooo they were suuuper sexyyyyy :flirt2:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhh bless ya, Thanks!! try those herbal balance pills ... they make u wee lots :flirt2: ... Im mainly loosing weight for my health, i have type1 diabetes, high blood pressure & kidney disease .... so not only am i willing on a bikini body .. im aiming for a healthy body ... ohh dear hehe! Keep at it, STS is soooo much better than putting on i say :cool: i went thru a crap patch where i sts or put on for a whole month then i started to eat more n lost the weight, its weird isnt it hehe xxxx

Hey chick, where would I get those herbal balance pills? Holland & barretts or somewhere like that yeah?
Good to see you taking your health seriously! You feeling good since you started this diet then!? Lol I think I STS because I ate tooo much last week, trying to be a bit tougher on myself this week. I'll try drinking more water for sure, I drink way too much tea/coffee as it is! XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi Claire, just having a catch up on your diary, you are doing fab! glad it's coming off again and eating more is working...how great is that eh, getting to eat more :p you will get to your bikini goal in no time at this rate! :) x

your already lookin good Claire keep it up hun x

Hey chick, where would I get those herbal balance pills? Holland & barretts or somewhere like that yeah?
Good to see you taking your health seriously! You feeling good since you started this diet then!? Lol I think I STS because I ate tooo much last week, trying to be a bit tougher on myself this week. I'll try drinking more water for sure, I drink way too much tea/coffee as it is! XxX

Got Mine from Asda for £2.50 :cool:

Yeah feelin soooo much better, fingers crossed that it shows when i go for my diabetes check up as we wanna try for a baby in a few years and if my levels arent good we cant until the control is better .... so our baby will be perfectly planned ... i figured loosing the excess weight would help my diabetes :rolleyes:

Ive been making myself religiously drink water ... its just the peeing every 10minutes that doesnt really bode well with my job .. haha ..... maybe the running to the loo is really the reason for weight loss .... burning cals to get there hah xxxxx

Hi Claire, just having a catch up on your diary, you are doing fab! glad it's coming off again and eating more is working...how great is that eh, getting to eat more :p you will get to your bikini goal in no time at this rate! :) x

IM LOVING the eating more part .... Ive discovered sooo many foods that i now LOVE coz i can eat ... And thaaanks ... hope all is well with you? :flirt2:

U are doing fab hun! Sure u will get it under control and get all u wish for :) x

IM LOVING the eating more part .... Ive discovered sooo many foods that i now LOVE coz i can eat ... And thaaanks ... hope all is well with you? :flirt2:

haha glad its going so well! :) im good, back on plan today and feeling really motivated to get back in to the 9's next week! :) xxx

Awww thanks Carly, fingers crossed ... since 2009 ive had nowt but bad luck with the old diabetes .... hopefully this is a sign of good things to come :flirt2:

It is! U are doing brilliantly :) when u get to goal and with all ur healthy sensible eating u are bound to improve xx

haha glad its going so well! :) im good, back on plan today and feeling really motivated to get back in to the 9's next week! :) xxx

WOOOHOOOO to the 9's ... you can do it, i know you can Anna :cool:

It is! U are doing brilliantly :) when u get to goal and with all ur healthy sensible eating u are bound to improve xx

Aw thanks Carly .. I couldnt do it without lovely ppl like you to keep me going :)

Todays diary

Milk .. 3

Breakfast
3 bacon rashers .. 3
2 egg whites .. 1
1 ww bread 2 ............................ 9

Dinner
Cereal bar .. 2

Tea
slow cooked chicken curry (8)with 30g rice (3) (god damn amazinnng) .... 11

Leaves me with 7points as i got up raaather late today and had a brunch rather than a breaky/dinner ....

Ack I'm from ROI, no asda here. Might tip up north sometime for a pooch around though. I drank like 2 litres water/sugar free squash today lol so at least I'm taking some of your advice hehe. Awwh its so great that you're getting healthy before trying for a baby, looking after yourself is so important especially with your diabetes!!

Mmm your tea sounds yum yum :) x

Ohhhh i did not know that .. no Asda in ireland, am i being thick? lol ... is there a tesco? maybe ule get em there?

Thankssss .... fingers crossed ... tea was amazing, just one those sachets mixed with chicken and chopped tomatoes .. Mmmmm

Lol... Nope no asda in the republic but they do have them up north. We have dunnes stores and superquinn etc. here... Yep we have tesco alright, I'll check it out next time I'm in! :) x

Back