ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

azwethinkweiz said:
Well done hon on your weight loss, inches lost, bigger boobs, new clothes AND a 10k run. Fantastic!! Xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hahahaha. Im beaming today sarah ... Had a **** week but today has made it all better, doesn't take much does it xxxxxxx

Well done on Ur loss hunni x ;-)
Wow also congratz on 10k! V good!!

Taaaar Liz xxxxxxx

.... Well, I can say one thing ... Being a diabetic has its advantages .. No easter eggs ... So I don't have to feel guilty xxxxxxx

I've devoured a whole egg... Oops :(

azwethinkweiz said:
I've devoured a whole egg... Oops :(

But wat I forgot to say was ... If you can have eggs, have em :) hehe ... Noone bought me one ... Boooooo xxxxxxx

I got one off my parents. Just a lil one, same cals as Heather posted. It was yummy but I feel like a piggy today. Must be good tomorrow! X

oooof id sooner go without ... diabetic choco doesnt like my insides, i blow up like a balloon, literally :p

Thanks for your kind words, i feel very proud :cool:

Yeah it tastes abit funny too lol.

You definately should be proud of yourself, you've worked for ages really hard, and finally you are seeing results :)

Yeah, they load it with fat to compensate the sugar, i always tell ppl they are better off buying me proper choc so i can eat in moderation .... Matthews mums friend bought me some for easter ... its still sat on my kitchen table :eek:

Awwhhhh taaa, i think MFP is AMAZING !!! it makes me make better food choices and i can also make sure i eat loads of fibre too :D i think it was your diary thread that inspired me to set up an account .. so thankyou thankyou Laura xxxxx

Yeah, they load it with fat to compensate the sugar, i always tell ppl they are better off buying me proper choc so i can eat in moderation .... Matthews mums friend bought me some for easter ... its still sat on my kitchen table :eek:

Awwhhhh taaa, i think MFP is AMAZING !!! it makes me make better food choices and i can also make sure i eat loads of fibre too :D i think it was your diary thread that inspired me to set up an account .. so thankyou thankyou Laura xxxxx

Know what you mean, seeing it all written down in black and white, and broken down into fibre, fat and everything makes me more aware of exactly what my food choices mean for me. And if I truelly did inspire you I am glad xx

Well done on the amazing weight loss and the growing boobs :) hope ur well xx

Talking easter eggs, i went to marks wanting a percy pig... They had ran out of course!!
Boo x ;-)
Hope ur having a restful wkend claire xx

Wishbird007 said:
Talking easter eggs, i went to marks wanting a percy pig... They had ran out of course!!
Boo x ;-)
Hope ur having a restful wkend claire xx

Ooooooh are they the pink pig ones? I well wanted one of them .... Hehe xxxxxxx

Ahhhhhhhhhh 4 days off now .. Worked yesterday an it was relatively quiet thank god .... Hope everyone has a nice week xxxxxxx

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a ***** start to the week, Matts car got robbed last night !!! they stole EVERYTHING from it .... the only reason they didnt drive it off was coz my car had it wedged in ....... *******S!!! they also robbed a few other cars n a house !!!! makes me soooooooooooooooo ANGRY :mad:

Frances, just puuuuure chillaxin (well try to after today)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a ***** start to the week, Matts car got robbed last night !!! they stole EVERYTHING from it .... the only reason they didnt drive it off was coz my car had it wedged in ....... *******S!!! they also robbed a few other cars n a house !!!! makes me soooooooooooooooo ANGRY :mad:

Frances, just puuuuure chillaxin (well try to after today)

Omg noooo... Hope they suffer for it.

Back