ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Heyy still sore but eating is easier. Can't eat on that side .... Youll never guess wat came today .... My bloooody god damn period!! Ive not had one in two years and I have bad cramps! Grrrrr. Something up there don't like me xxxxxxx

I got mine today too, we must be regulating together LOL! How come you haven't had one in two years hon? I get so super snacky around my totm... And moody as hell. I'm terrible to be around. I was bawling earlier for no good reason. Mental.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I got mine today too, we must be regulating together LOL! How come you haven't had one in two years hon? I get so super snacky around my totm... And moody as hell. I'm terrible to be around. I was bawling earlier for no good reason. Mental.

I have the implanon implant in ... And it lasts 3years but my periods always come back about 2years into it ... I always end up visiting the doc coz I have a period every two weeks and get really tirred lol .. I loose me appetite on my period :(

Right, think ile start posting me diaries again ... keeps me on track

Breakfast
Special K caramel mini bites
alpen light double chocolate cereal bar
Weightwatchers peach layered yogurt
= 208 cals

Dinner
Tesco simple salad
Bernard Matthews hickory bbq turkey chunks
1 tbsp low fat coleslaw
1/2 apple
= 350 cals

Tea
M&S potatoes, tomatoes & mozerella bake
1 youngs cod cake
sugarsnap peas & garden peas
= 414 cals

Snacks
2 shortcake biscuits
Special k chewy cereal bar
Walkers chilli stars
100g red seedless grapes
= 321 cals

Total cals

Water

2 litres

Exercise
a 12 hour shift in work = plenty of cals burnt

Hope ur well n ur teeth feel better :) x

Hiiiii honey. Did you have an ok weekend? Is the tooth feeling alright? Hope you're eating! X

I'm looking into laser eye surgery since you posted a link on Liz's diary. Quite expensive but I'm considering a loan for it... I don't think glasses suit me. I want my tooth fixed too (need a crown).
I think in my head I'm hoping if I "fix" these things I might feel better about myself... Does that sound really stupid? X

Popping by to subscribe :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope ur well n ur teeth feel better :) x

Hey Carly .. Much better now thanks .... Hope your well? How's the job? Xxxxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Hiiiii honey. Did you have an ok weekend? Is the tooth feeling alright? Hope you're eating! X

I'm looking into laser eye surgery since you posted a link on Liz's diary. Quite expensive but I'm considering a loan for it... I don't think glasses suit me. I want my tooth fixed too (need a crown).
I think in my head I'm hoping if I "fix" these things I might feel better about myself... Does that sound really stupid? X

O bless you honey, if you think it would help go for it!! think my fella chose the most expensive treatment but these days you can get loans that are cheap per month! He says it's changed his life coz he hated putting contacts in ....

My mouth is better now it's just my totm that's made me quite Ill this weekend booooo xxxxx

icklerockchick said:
Popping by to subscribe :) x

Welcome honey .... Hope your well, are you switching to ww then? Xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hunnie.. Hope you had a good weekend? The tooth feeling any better? xx

It's been a nice one taa, teeth better just my damn period has made me Ill urgghhhhh.. Hope your well xxxxxx

It's been a nice one taa, teeth better just my damn period has made me Ill urgghhhhh.. Hope your well xxxxxx
Am very well thank you chick.. Apart from being cold in this poxy office!!! And my coldsore looking like i've not wiped my nose!!! lol
Hope TOTM fecks off soon... xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
O bless you honey, if you think it would help go for it!! think my fella chose the most expensive treatment but these days you can get loans that are cheap per month! He says it's changed his life coz he hated putting contacts in ....

My mouth is better now it's just my totm that's made me quite Ill this weekend booooo xxxxx

Yeah I was looking at the most expensive as what's the point in going cheap on something like that... I would want the best treatment I could get. Gonna look into the monthly payments to see if I can afford it! :)

Awh my totm is easing off now thank god! Hope you feel better soon x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Welcome honey .... Hope your well, are you switching to ww then? Xxxx

Swapping to simply filling to give it a try after weigh in on Friday :) looking forward to mixing it up a bit! X

Yeah I was looking at the most expensive as what's the point in going cheap on something like that... I would want the best treatment I could get. Gonna look into the monthly payments to see if I can afford it! :)

Awh my totm is easing off now thank god! Hope you feel better soon x

aHHH excellent !! yeah they told my fella it was better for his eyes to go for the dearer one ??? sed it was less painful too .... ekkk!

Ahh glad yours is easing, mine wont let up ... it was gone whilst i were in the gym ... now its back in full force .... grrrrr!! xxx

Swapping to simply filling to give it a try after weigh in on Friday :) looking forward to mixing it up a bit! X

Ahhh cool, well all the ladies on my thread here know all about SF so they can help you too ... good luck, its great ;) id do it but i cant bare to bring myself to count points again (the weeklies) xxx

All ok thanks darling :)

Stupid period - bless u! X

All ok thanks darling :)

Stupid period - bless u! X

Aww thanks Carly, my fella had the cheek to moan he had stomach ache yesterday ..... i was like ARE YOU HAVING A LAFF! bloody men

Kick him next time!! X

Back