ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Your friend doesn't sound like much of a friend. I bet she's slaggin you off ya know after telling you not to slag her off (hypocrite much eh?). There's no way i would've left you in a walking marathon when you were poorly - I'd be afraid something might happen to you. Do times matter much if you're gonna walk it anyway? Isn't it just the goal of getting to the end and raising cash/awareness? It'd be different if ye were running cuz it's hard to stay by someone's side over long distances of running.
Ugh... try not to let it bother you. Definitely try a bath for that back hon. Get hubby to give you a massage haha!
Day looks good. I need to take a leaf outta your book and start sticking to my daily allowances - I seem to always go over what I intend to eat :(

azwethinkweiz said:
Your friend doesn't sound like much of a friend. I bet she's slaggin you off ya know after telling you not to slag her off (hypocrite much eh?). There's no way i would've left you in a walking marathon when you were poorly - I'd be afraid something might happen to you. Do times matter much if you're gonna walk it anyway? Isn't it just the goal of getting to the end and raising cash/awareness? It'd be different if ye were running cuz it's hard to stay by someone's side over long distances of running.
Ugh... try not to let it bother you. Definitely try a bath for that back hon. Get hubby to give you a massage haha!
Day looks good. I need to take a leaf outta your book and start sticking to my daily allowances - I seem to always go over what I intend to eat :(

Oh I can guarantee Iv been slagged off !! I dunno what for like !! It just amazes me sometimes the kind of ppl out there ... Maybe I'm better off without friends then there's no stress eh ? We didn't have a goal but at the beginning she had me walking really fast so no wonder I had a hypo !!! And obviously she didn't give a **** !! Well we shall see how tomo goes :) ...

I'm deffo guna request a massage ;) xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Todays pp's

breakfast
Heinz smokey bbq beans 4 pp
2 slices of 400g wholemeal loaf 3pp
1 kerry low low cheese slice 1pp
8pp

Dinner
2 poached eggs 4pp
slice of wholemeal toast 1pp
13pp

Tea
4 birdseye veggie fingers 6pp
150g new potatoes 3pp
1 egg 1pp
veg
23pp

snacks
galaxy ripple 2pp
options hot choc 1pp
26pp

I love those veggie fingers. How did you stop at 4 though? I would've demolished the box:) that's probably why I'm fat:):)
Your friend sounds like a complete idiot. God it annoys me when people treat you like crap. She was bang out of order for walking off end of!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I love those veggie fingers. How did you stop at 4 though? I would've demolished the box:) that's probably why I'm fat:):)
Your friend sounds like a complete idiot. God it annoys me when people treat you like crap. She was bang out of order for walking off end of!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oooo they are nice eh ? I seem to have lost me appetite since the marathon, Iv not been too well today so work sent me home early, guna have a nice hot bath n read me book :) my mate had a few jibs off ppl today saying why you leave Claire so I was laughing in my head mwahaha ... Xxxx

Today's pp's

Breakfast
2 sandwich thins 5pp
2 low low cheese slices 2pp
7pp

Dinner
2 slices of small bread 3pp
Quorn chicken slices 1pp
Low low cheese slice 1pp
Ww carrot & lentil soup 2pp
Banana & pear
7pp

Tea
Lloyd grossman balti sauce 4pp
75g chick peas 2pp
Mixed veg
3 poppadum 3pp
9pp

Snacks
Squares crisps 3pp

=26pp

Food is looking good - must get me some veggie fingers not had them in years x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oooo they are nice eh ? I seem to have lost me appetite since the marathon, Iv not been too well today so work sent me home early, guna have a nice hot bath n read me book :) my mate had a few jibs off ppl today saying why you leave Claire so I was laughing in my head mwahaha ... Xxxx

Haha ..!!!!! Good for you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's diary

Breakfast
Mint choc banana smoothie 2pp
2 thins 5pp
1 slice of low low cheese 1pp
8pp

Dinner
Chickpea & lentil veggie curry 6pp
Banana & pear
14pp

Tea
Quorn cottage pie 5pp
Veg
Bisto gravy
1 slice of lowlow cheese 1pp
20pp

Snacks
2 packs of French fries 4pp
Galaxy ripple 2pp
26pp

*Claire-Bear* said:
Today's diary

Breakfast
Mint choc banana smoothie 2pp
2 thins 5pp
1 slice of low low cheese 1pp
8pp

Dinner
Chickpea & lentil veggie curry 6pp
Banana & pear
14pp

Tea
Quorn cottage pie 5pp
Veg
Bisto gravy
1 slice of lowlow cheese 1pp
20pp

Snacks
2 packs of French fries 4pp
Galaxy ripple 2pp
26pp

Well done .. Sounds lovely day :)
I tried your quorn chilli With cheese slices on .... Now ..... I don't do those cheese slices after watching a documentary about foods and they came off really badly .... BUT ... I thought I'd give your thing a go .. And it was blooming lovely :) the cheese slices melted into the chilli .. Lush :-D

linski24 said:
Well done .. Sounds lovely day :)
I tried your quorn chilli With cheese slices on .... Now ..... I don't do those cheese slices after watching a documentary about foods and they came off really badly .... BUT ... I thought I'd give your thing a go .. And it was blooming lovely :) the cheese slices melted into the chilli .. Lush :-D

Oo Wat did the documentary say about them ? Xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oo Wat did the documentary say about them ? Xx

That they're practically plastic and do not resemble cheese what so ever ..!! And nutritionally are rubbish ... A bloke tried to make them .. It was just horrid x

How did you make mint choc banana smoothie? Sounds yum! X

Sooooo easy

Options mint hot chocolate x 2 heaped tsps
2 bananas
125ml skimmed milk

Throw into a blender ...

For those on ww it's only 2pp and sooooo chocolately, tastes thick like a choc milkshake .. Great choc fix n yer gettin some of yer 5 a day :)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sooooo easy

Options mint hot chocolate x 2 heaped tsps
2 bananas
125ml skimmed milk

Throw into a blender ...

For those on ww it's only 2pp and sooooo chocolately, tastes thick like a choc milkshake .. Great choc fix n yer gettin some of yer 5 a day :)

Trying this!!

Baby-belle said:
I've got hazelnut options I think that will be yummy with bananas

Ooooo yess that'll taste Fit !!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Yea my brother refuses to call it cheese ha. They are yum tho :)

Yeah I love em and they are veggie :)) xx

Back