ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

You defo deserve that chinese. Happy anniversary to you and your OH!! Enjoy hon and thanks for the words of wisdom today, appreciate it xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Whyyy thanks ... your all so lovely, im well excited for chinese .. ive hardly eaten all day so i can over indulge :D:D

Happy Anniversary Chick and enjoy the chinese :)

Well done with the amazing loss!! I told u that u have to eat enough (weeklies and dailies) and maybe ur body prefers less exercise?! Lol

Feeling fat today and need to get active again! Xx

Thanks Carly ... ohhhh, we all have fat days ... hope tomo is a better day ... maybe ive exercised so much in the past, i dont need to for the next month :p

Todays (short) diary

Milk = 3
Breakfast
1 egg, 2 egg whites on granary toast = 5
..................................... = 8pp

No dinner as was savin points for chinese ......
Snacked instead
handcooked crisps = 3
mullerlite mixed with a banana & strawberries = 2 .......................... = 13pp

Chinese
5 chicken balls mixed with sweet & sour vegetables = 16 (guestimated)
3 spoons of rice = 3 ..................... 32pp

Pack of mini cookies = 3

So i had 6 weeklies left so today i had 35pp to spend and i bloody stayed within it .. how good am i !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well done u!!!!!!! :) good luck for official WI?! X

Excited for my holiday away in sept ........ altho searchin the web for cheap hols is a pain ....... :p .. ive been at it since 12 now lol .... anyone else goin away this summer?

Awww bless u! U will find something ;) xx

I'm going away in sept and thank god I've bought all my holiday clothes cos went to trafford centre this morning and everywhere is stocking autumn ranges now!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oooo where u off to? im lookin online in the sales for holiday stuff .... i guess its a bargain goin away at the end of summer eh xxxx

Jamaica :D xx

You could try mandmdirect for a few bits Claire! ;) x

Most of my stuff came from the next sale and matalan lol x

And boohoo and asos and all those lovely websites I will be able to use when I lose weight ;) cx

JAMAICA !!!!!!!!!! IM FRIGGIN jealous :eek:

Yeah thanks girlies - i usually buy my stuff from Primark ... hahaaa :rolleyes: ... ive bought from m&m direct before - pretty cheap too .... :cool: bless u Carly .. you will sooner than u think :D

:) enjoy shopping!! I love primark!! Xx

Ooooo, i had just had a ball at belle vue dogs ..... didnt think it would be fun but it was well good :D i must have stood out as the dumb blonde tho :eek::rolleyes: .. i had no idea what i was doin ........

Anyway todays diary

Milk = 3
Breakfast
bacon butty = 8 ................ 11pp

Dinner
Minestrone soup = 3
Aero choc = 2 .................... 16pp

Tea
Bbq pizza (pitta, bbq sauce, ham, s/corn, ww cheese, peppers & tomatoes) =8 ..24pp

3x malibu = 6
Handcooked crisps = 3
dime bar = 4 .................. = 37pp

so 8/49 weeklies used :D

I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing at that sort of thing either hon haha!! Nice work on diary today hon. We did well on a weekend day to not use loads of our weeklies methinks :D xx

Yay :) glad u had fun! Diary looks good :) xx

Back