ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

We went to the Maldives in April this year for our 10 year anniversary and was THE most amazing place on earth!!! Xxx

Todays pretty diary ....

Milk = 3
Breakfast
2 black pudding = 4
1 egg = 2
1 brown toast = 2 .................... 11

Dinner
Jamie Oliver pollock fish pie = 5
veg = 0 ..................................... 16

Tea
1/2 quiche lorraine = 13
salad with extra light mayo = 0 ... 29

extras
costa light = 2
1/2 a dark choc kit kat = 1

Hehee, its my faaaave at the mo .... black pudding butties are MINT!!

Oh my god... QUICHE!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

You know me so well... X

Oh my god... QUICHE!!!

Sarah - i think were the 'Quiche Queens' :eating::king: of pro pointers ..... i was sayin to my fella id eat a whole one and sack the rest of my food for the day if i could .......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah - i think were the 'Quiche Queens' :eating::king: of pro pointers ..... i was sayin to my fella id eat a whole one and sack the rest of my food for the day if i could .......

I love that idea, I could so do that!!

CG... You gotta join the quiche love :) x

QUICHE PARTY :party0023:

Mrsm79 said:
Disneyland in America!!!!

xxx

I went to Disneyland this year! It was fab, felt like a kid again! Haha xx

(didnt see them replies) Oooo, we were thinkin Maldives but think its guna cost soooo much - how much did it cost you? !!!

I looooooooooove to go to disneyland .. but i dont think my fella be too happy .... hahaaaaa :rolleyes::cool: xxxxx

It was expensive, £3.000 for a week but I'm a teacher so can only go in the school holidays which bumps the price right up! My mum n dad live Mauritius and also cape verde, both stunning honeymoon places xxx

I've been to disneyland in paris and loved that so can only imagine how awesome it is in america :)
What about a city break like New York? Or is it beach holidays you're loving the sound of? I've always thought i'd like to go to the Maldives but I know its mad expensive to go!! :eek:

I'd defo recommend Egypt.. I won a holiday to Sharm El Sheik a couple of years back.. It was FAB.. Think its a ilittle expensive to get to, but you can't spend yer money over there its so cheap.. Our most expensive meal which included 3 courses n a couple of drinks each worked out at about 20e for both of us!!! That was the night we "splashed out" Brought one of my girl friends so there was prob about 4 r 5 drinks each included in that..

You'd lose weight in Egypt, the food is crap lol

If Maldives is a bit out of budget, what about Mexico, Aruba or Jamaica, all are beautiful x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back