ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Hiya Claire, how are you now. Have you decided what to do yet?
I didn't measure from the start either and wish I had done now too, but sure well. I'm sure you are losing inches especially with netball being an all over toner xx

Don't leave me!!!!! We will miss u petal!!!! Massive hugs! Ur figure is gorgeous! Ur holiday pics look like u should be in a mag! Think trying maintenance plan is a good idea :)

And are the new changes in uk too??
Cxx

Well im still pointing food at the mo ... I put my info into my ww calc for maintenance points and it said zero?? ... I wouldn't mind tryin this maintenance thingy before I give up completely xxx

And ta carly, I think that maybe the angle of my pics are good as my figure is deffo not ... Got a michelin belly went I sit down lol xxx

Lies!!! Ur a stunner! I won't have it :) go maintenance :) x

Maintainence will be a little break for you. I was told to add 3pp to each day, if I continue to loss after the first week add another pp to each day and so on till you maintain, still have your weeklies too xx

My leader also said I could take a day off at the weekend and stick to my 29 in the week. I've been trying having 2 days off at the weekend and 29 Monday to Friday, this seems to be working well for me xx

Good luck Claire, and I must echo what everyone else is saying, you look like a complete stunner in you photo, don't be too down on yourself xx

Oh yea wedding plans :) and manchester meet :D x

you've done well sweetie, maybe an increase like mrslmc says is the trick.
to maintain for a few weeks and then go back to 29 maybe what you're body needs to start it up again.

whatever you decide good luck hun :)

Hope ur ok sugar xx

Misssss youuuuu xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi ladies .... Hope were all well .... Miss you all ..... Im just plodding on, im still pointing food soon I dont gain ..... Any gossip? Xxx

Hiya hun.. U feeling any better?

I just realised I wont be home for WI this week so hav to WI a day early.. Really not good coz I need all the time I can get this week!!! :eek: So not hoping for a loss and gona be a definite gain next week.. Oh well.. thems the breaks..
Hope yer well? x

Hey lovely. How are you? No gossip really. Counting the days till I get my holidays. Hate working here. I've done loadsa overtime earlier in the year and never got any of the time back (in lieu) whereas my OH who works in same place but in a different section gets DOUBLE the over time he puts in back? He was up at my desk "trying to decide what 5 days to take off before xmas" and I can't help but be annoyed. Like he's flaunting in my face even though I have to work right up until xmas eve this year (and yes he has next week off when I'm off on hols too... Grrr) its like I'm constantly working for little pay and no perks while people like him get everything. So disheartening working here. :(

Hiya hun.. U feeling any better?

I just realised I wont be home for WI this week so hav to WI a day early.. Really not good coz I need all the time I can get this week!!! :eek: So not hoping for a loss and gona be a definite gain next week.. Oh well.. thems the breaks..
Hope yer well? x

Yeaaah, i feel less stressed and deffo stopped expectin to loose weight every week :rolleyes: ......... oh bless ya, your doin suuuper Frances ........ your almost at goal arent ya? xxxxxx

Hey lovely. How are you? No gossip really. Counting the days till I get my holidays. Hate working here. I've done loadsa overtime earlier in the year and never got any of the time back (in lieu) whereas my OH who works in same place but in a different section gets DOUBLE the over time he puts in back? He was up at my desk "trying to decide what 5 days to take off before xmas" and I can't help but be annoyed. Like he's flaunting in my face even though I have to work right up until xmas eve this year (and yes he has next week off when I'm off on hols too... Grrr) its like I'm constantly working for little pay and no perks while people like him get everything. So disheartening working here. :(

Oooohhhhh, wat a bunch of ****ers!!! id be disheartened too Sarah, thats **** ... dont u have a union you can speak to?
just think of your hols .... itll keep u smiling ..... im sooo jealous of youuuuuuu xxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeaaah, i feel less stressed and deffo stopped expectin to loose weight every week :rolleyes: ......... oh bless ya, your doin suuuper Frances ........ your almost at goal arent ya? xxxxxx

Well I reached my initial goal last week. But it was jus my goal for the first chunk of what I wana lose. Still a way to go yeg but feelin positive that I can do it. I kno it's gona take time but iv got that.. I'm in no rush.. Not like am gettin married or anything....... Lol
Hope u feel better soon chic. Ur amazing n super hott.. Xxx

There's no union unfortunately. Had a terrible day at work and then a fight with the OH and ate terribly. Another gain this week probably :(

That's crap Sarah! We will all plod along together :)

Glad ur feeling better chick xx

I feel your pain!! I started at 11.7 and I am now 9.12 I have been on slimming world and stayed the same for 6 months+ so I started ww last week, still trying to get my head around it! This is my last push as I'm fed up to I lost half a pound today at wi! At least it's something! Maybe try slimming world your body may be used to your diet and I will go back to slimming world after I loose this last bit of weight I would like to be 9-9.4 you look tiny in your pick so it may be a healthy weight for you. Are we ever happy you have to think that if you lost anymore wouldn't you still want to loose more! It's dangerous really you have done well! Did I read it right that your a nurse? I am to shift work is hard!

Well I reached my initial goal last week. But it was jus my goal for the first chunk of what I wana lose. Still a way to go yeg but feelin positive that I can do it. I kno it's gona take time but iv got that.. I'm in no rush.. Not like am gettin married or anything....... Lol
Hope u feel better soon chic. Ur amazing n super hott.. Xxx

oOOOOOOO, WOW .. GO YOU! Bet it feels faaab!! your doin sooo well :D ... aw bless ya ..... sorry not been on much, ive beeen soooo busy this week with work, i may as well of kept my sleeping bag there .... :rolleyes:

Back