ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Pinkbuttons .. well, i took inspiration from your diary yesterday and drank a whole 2litres on friday, the day before my w.i ... i think its gotta be water retention, as there is no chance you can put on 3lb in a week surely?!! lol ..... but i think i will start downing the water ... anything for a loss now :flirt2: Thaanks xxxxx

Todays diary .......

Milk for brews (3)

Breakfast
30g cereal .. 3
1 ww toffee yogurt .. 1
chopped banana & raspberries .. 0

Dinner
1 toast spread with 1 laffin cow & 1 slice ham ..... 2
snack a jacks .. 2

Tea
Chinese ... so yum!
5 chicken balls ..... est .. 7
vegetables in s/s sauce .. est .. 7
2 spoons of rice & 2 prawn crackers .. 4

29 altogether .. and used 3 weeklies due to a hypo i had as i left tea too late .. Grrr !! so 46 weeklies remain :flirt2:

Maybe try 4 smaller meals lovely to avoid hypos... or trying eatin all weeklies... exercising more or drinking more....

Glad u enjoyed your chinese :) xx

Yeaaah thats a good idea ..... just totally impossible at work .. ile figure somethin out ...... well i just weighed myself again ..... and im back to last weeks weight ... of 9 stone 9 ...... so ive somehow lost those 3 pounds somewhere ..... weight is mad isnt it??! one minute your half a stone heavier, next min your half a stone lighter .... haha !!!

Does anyone know the pp's of egg whites? i always thought they were free? but google is telling me that its a point for 2 .... any ideas anyone? xxxxx

yea Claire it's 1pp for 2 egg whites, and I agree with Carly maybe trying to eat less but more often some say 5 small meals per day helps I couldn't find the time personally but I think it does work .enjoy the rest of your day x

Glad that 3lb is gone xx

Hey Claire, just had a look through your diary, you've done really well so far so try not to let this week get you down! i would try eating all your weeklies if i was you, im at a similar weight to what you were when you started and i always eat mine and lose- touchwood! maybe you need a little bit more to boost your metabolism? will keep following your progress, don't give up! :) x

Hey Claire, just had a look through your diary, you've done really well so far so try not to let this week get you down! i would try eating all your weeklies if i was you, im at a similar weight to what you were when you started and i always eat mine and lose- touchwood! maybe you need a little bit more to boost your metabolism? will keep following your progress, don't give up! :) x

Hi, very nice of you to come on board :flirt2: .... Carly said i should probably eat more ... i think ile give it a go this week ... see if it helps, your probably right about it kick starting the metabolism ..... thanks for your suggestions .... do you keep a diary on here ? would love to follow yours, seen as tho we have similar weights, etc ,,, xxx

Enjoy eating more :D good luck xx

hi claire ...gud luk with the water guzzling....today i seemed to wee more thank God....! yesterday my ankles were a little swollen as i retain water like a flippin sponge! started water tablets today too..... herbel ones! so i shall see if they work.....call them "water balance" xx
:party0027::party0027::party0027: so heres to drinkin! lol not the hard stuff though lol:)

Lol fingers crossed it helps Rach :) x

Fingers crossed Rach :cross:Ive made sure ive drank atleast 1.5litres today :flirt2: ... peed looooads, heres to drinking it up .... and a loss at the end woooo :cool::cool:

and for todays diary ....

Milk allowance .. 3

Breakfast
1 egg .. 2
2 egg whites .. 1
Ham .. 1
tomatoes .. 0

Dinner
1 crumpet with 1 laffin cow .. 2
2 rich tea fingers .. 1

Tea
125g quiche .. 8
200g new potatoes mixed in mint sauce .. 3
Salad .. 0

snacks
1 curly wurly .. 3
1 time out finger .. 2
snack a jacks .. 2

yummy day .... :flirt2:

Yummy ;) is laughing cow free? X

The xtra light is 1 point for 3 .. and when i only have 1 (on toast) i dont point as its somethin so small that i figure wouldnt make a difference, nothing like ignoring an extra biscuit .... If you get me xxxx

That's exciting :) might get some xx

Well, ive weighed myself one last time today ... ive lost half a pound, proper chuffed compared to putting 3lb on ... i havent really weighed in halves since i started but now i recon i will coz its guna be important from now on .... so last week i was 9st9 1/2 but now im 9st9 on the dot .... woo !!

Carly, deffo get some, saves points and i dont use butter, just the cheese ... :flirt2:

1/2 lbs ALWAYS count Clair,lol ..good luck this week x

Thaaankyouuu Jem :flirt2: & same to you ...

Todays diary

Milk allowance .. 3

40g cereal .. 4
1 ww yogurt .. 1
chopped strawberries & raspberries .. 0
= 8

Dinner
ww chicken soup .. 2
ham sandwich made with 2xwholemeal bread & 50g Ham ... 5
= 7

Tea
100g lean mince .. 4