ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Hahaha glad to hear it. Those things they take kebab meat off look gross lol... :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah I know but you can't quite focus on it when your drunk so it doesn't count. I'd never even entertain the idea sober.

xxx

Hi can recommend a couple of hotels in benidorm ambassador and flamingo oasis there are two flamingo hotels but it is the one with a picture of a big pink pelican on the side it is a fab hotel think it all inclusive though x

I usually go for a curry chip if I'm drunk and peckish lol. Nom nom!!

Benidorm lol... Just like the tv show!? Heehee. :p xx

I have never had a kebab either ha. Love a chip cheese and gravy or curry chip with a load of vinegar yummy drunken food ha x

Is cheese and gravy a northern or british thing? I've never heard of this... It doesn't sound like it should go together lol...

The north has an english feel to it though... Well it has all the goddamn shops that we don't damn you lol! :D x
I just... Don't think I could bring myself to try that. But who knows... Maybe I'll go to abrakebabra next time I'm drunk and be all "I need chips... Cheese AND gravy this time!"

i defo think its a northern thing tbh as i went to cornwall last year n asked for that n they looked at me soo strangely n refused to put the gravy on top :/ they had to put it in a carton n looked at me in disgust when i poured the gravy over *drools* its great on a barm too mmmmmmmmmmmm

i've never had a proper kebab but i've had doner meat n chips which is surprisingly yummy xxx

where did u stay in Benidorm? ... im researchin places to stay ... im goin insane with trip advisor ..... ive had to miss zumba n swimming last week n this week coz of work ruuuuuubbish !!!

awhhhh its horrible missing zumba for work, what do you do Claire? i stayed in the Levante club apartments, very basic but went with 3 other girls for a long weekend so was cheap n beds were really comfy :) xxx

Ha yes the chippy people wont have a notion what your talking about :) Yes Belfast shops are good, love victoria square! I live like 40mins drive from Belfast, but go at least once a month! x

ps use TravelRepublic or OnTheBeach.com for good deals :) xxx

The north has an english feel to it though... Well it has all the goddamn shops that we don't damn you lol! :D x
I just... Don't think I could bring myself to try that. But who knows... Maybe I'll go to abrakebabra next time I'm drunk and be all "I need chips... Cheese AND gravy this time!"

i like your thinknig ahahahah xxx

Benidorm lol... Just like the tv show!? Heehee. :p xx

sooo like the show its unreal ... saw ppl on mobility scooters (even tandem ones lmaooo) also saw Neptunes Bar n the hotel where it was filmed. really nice place tbh coz the front has been recently done up :) xxx

starkissedx said:
Ha yes the chippy people wont have a notion what your talking about :) Yes Belfast shops are good, love victoria square! I live like 40mins drive from Belfast, but go at least once a month! x

I LOVE victoria square. Great shopping up there. But of a trek for me and a bit awkward because of currencies etc. but a lovely spot for sure!!

Heehee, I always think of Benidorm as an "English" holiday resort now? Think its because of that tv show hehe!!

the look on the ppls face when i asked for it was classic, my mate said to me they won't understand but i asked anyway ... tbh the icing on the cake was when i asked for a chip barm in another chippy - 5 mins later i got through to them that i wanted a chip sandwich :/ xxx

Should come up time for a northern/southerner meeting :) Too many nice shops in victoria square- could spend a fortune there!!

Yeah since i watched Benidorm it seems very British. I was in Majorca last year and went to Maga for a day trip..i know it is more like a party place and not a couples holiday but i hated it!! Too many accents like i hear at home, and british pubs etc everywhere. I like going for a different culture not to eat sunday dinners and fry ups :)

x

Heehee, I always think of Benidorm as an "English" holiday resort now? Think its because of that tv show hehe!!

ermmm there were loads of english ppl there n everything was written in english but in our hotel there were loads of scottish, irish n portugese ppl, some geordies too xxx

the look on the ppls face when i asked for it was classic, my mate said to me they won't understand but i asked anyway ... tbh the icing on the cake was when i asked for a chip barm in another chippy - 5 mins later i got through to them that i wanted a chip sandwich :/ xxx

Ha my bf is originally from northern England and asked for something called 'a chip barm garlic splash' here. I was like wtf ha apparently its chip butty with garlic sauce :p x

Back