ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

ahahaha i've never heard of that one :/ lmaoo

maga is more for young ppl n for partying, the food in benidorm suited me n my mates as 2 of em are really fussy so having chips n stuff like burgers n chicken worked xxx

Chip BARM? Am I reading that right?? Is barm short for something? And it means chip sandwich/butty? I've never heard that one lol!
I've been there starkissed, know exactly what you mean lol! I've been to Lanzarote a few times too, notorious amounts of irish there... seriously lol.nice cheap booze and food though hehe!
I'd love to do a northerner/southerner meet up ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I been Lanzarote too :) I remember being in an Irish bar dancing on the bar to a song by the dubliners ha was such a fun night! My dad loved being able to get Magners in lanzarote ha was so expensive though!

Yeah we should organise it i know there are a few Irish/Northern Irish people on the forums. I want to go Dublin a day too before i go back uni, translink do a dirt cheap day return for less than 20 pound i think!
x

Chip BARM? Am I reading that right?? Is barm short for something? And it means chip sandwich/butty? I've never heard that one lol!
I've been there starkissed, know exactly what you mean lol! I've been to Lanzarote a few times too, notorious amounts of irish there... seriously lol.nice cheap booze and food though hehe!
I'd love to do a northerner/southerner meet up ;) x

ahahahahaha lmfaooo :/ barm = barmcake, bread roll, teacake, cob, bun eughhhh ... someone help me out ahahahahah xxx

chip barm image :)

Attachments

• chip barm.jpg
    chip barm.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 2,394
Oh right? So its chips in a bundy? Barm... Never heard that before. You learn something new everyday. ;)

bundy???? ahahahah weird how everyone has different words for the same thing

i'm guessing curry chip is chips with curry sauce :/ xxx

annieb_101 said:
bundy???? ahahahah weird how everyone has different words for the same thing

I'm guessing curry chip is chips with curry sauce :/ xxx

What... Is this... Is this sarcasm? Curry chip?! Currrrry chiiiiip lol. (yeah its chips with curry sauce)! ;) I get a "3 in 1" from the chinese down the road... Yum.

Yeah a bundy. Burger bun yes? Yeah strange that we speak the same language and yet... Don't. LOL! xx

Ah gotcha now, no wasn't being sarcastic I was just hoping it was some new chippy product that we don't have yet!

I love chippy chips with curry sauce but we just call it chips with curry sauce!

8)

xxx

Ooooh. Ok?! Lol... Thought you were coddin' me there! ;) There's no time to say all that here when you're starving so curry chip does the job hehe. Or the "3 in 1"... chip, fried rice and curry sauce. YUM!

i defo think its a northern thing tbh as i went to cornwall last year n asked for that n they looked at me soo strangely n refused to put the gravy on top :/ they had to put it in a carton n looked at me in disgust when i poured the gravy over *drools* its great on a barm too mmmmmmmmmmmm

i've never had a proper kebab but i've had doner meat n chips which is surprisingly yummy xxx

awhhhh its horrible missing zumba for work, what do you do Claire? i stayed in the Levante club apartments, very basic but went with 3 other girls for a long weekend so was cheap n beds were really comfy :) xxx

Ah cheers, im a Nurse:eek:

Exscuuuuuuuuuuuuse me ladies, how dare u all talk take aways on my diary ...... its makin me huuuuuungrryyyyy hehe:p:p

Heehee sorry clairebear!! I got a bit confused about the bundy with chips thing? Bram? No wait.. Barm! Lol! X

Ohhh yeah, Barm cake is its official term ... big round cake of bread is how u describe it i assume .. very northern ...

burger buns are like the one's you get from McD's heeheehee

sorry Claire thought you'd appreciate it as you're northern lol ... i'm sooo hungry now but just had a filling :'( so i have to wait for a bit xxx

annieb_101 said:
burger buns are like the one's you get from McD's heeheehee

sorry Claire thought you'd appreciate it as you're northern lol ... i'm sooo hungry now but just had a filling :'( so i have to wait for a bit xxx

I had a filling on saturday hon. So lame. Hurt like hell a couple of hours later. X

Mmmmmmm burgersssss, oooo im so scared of the dentist i havent been in ten yrs .. luckily my teeth have been fine (up to now)

Riiiiggghtttt, holiday booooked - off to Ibiza :D ..... yay ... bad news is im on 5nights in a row now .......... off to worrk soooon .... anyone got any ideas how i should work my points ... i ate at half 1 today, then just now and i have food for later .... should i start my new points wen i get home tomo morning as ile prob have some breakfast n go bed .......... any ideas????? if i dont speak again ile reply to all messages tomo after ive woken up ..... lol :eek::p

Back