ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

I had a filling on saturday hon. So lame. Hurt like hell a couple of hours later. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

my bottom half of my lip is still swollen n its like 5 hours after the injection :/ eughhhhhh ... just aches now, 1st filling too. apparantly it was only a small hole but the decay was bad n i should have been in pain with it, or so my FIT dentist says xxx

Riiiiggghtttt, holiday booooked - off to Ibiza :D ..... yay ... bad news is im on 5nights in a row now .......... off to worrk soooon .... anyone got any ideas how i should work my points ... i ate at half 1 today, then just now and i have food for later .... should i start my new points wen i get home tomo morning as ile prob have some breakfast n go bed .......... any ideas????? if i dont speak again ile reply to all messages tomo after ive woken up ..... lol :eek::p

oooh sounds good :) i say do it from when you wake up - going to bed like a normal day apart from you will be awake throughout the night

i'm off to Napa on saturday with my family n cannot wait :D xxx

annieb_101 said:
my bottom half of my lip is still swollen n its like 5 hours after the injection :/ eughhhhhh ... just aches now, 1st filling too. apparantly it was only a small hole but the decay was bad n i should have been in pain with it, or so my FIT dentist says xxx

I have a fit dentist too lol. :D I actually chipped a big piece of my tooth off and it needed a pin drilled into it and then filling around it. Hurt very much after and had to take a tylex to go to sleep lol! Have to go back to him in 2 weeks to check up lol. Did you manage to eat hon? X

I've NO holidays this year, can't afford anything :( defo gotta go away next year!! :D x
Hmm working nights must be awkward?! Do you sleep in then a lot of the day? If so you could "start" your day when you wake up and end it when you go to bed like normal (except it ain't normal times lol) x

I have a fit dentist too lol. :D I actually chipped a big piece of my tooth off and it needed a pin drilled into it and then filling around it. Hurt very much after and had to take a tylex to go to sleep lol! Have to go back to him in 2 weeks to check up lol. Did you manage to eat hon? X

mines only about 26 but i know his dad lol, eeeee that doesn't sound too good ... only eaten some chocolate as i thought thats the best medicine lmao xxx

My dentist is female... Bad times

My holiday is to Pontins Southport.... (will
be frigging awesome but its no ibiza)

And I want chips in any format now... Gotta love a stottie!! Lol (how many will kno what this is?) I've never had any form of kebab...

Claire I would start a new day when u wake up :D hope work was ok chick xx

I've been reading through all your posts & im
Really inspired ladies! Was feeling peckish tonight but didn't want to delve into my weekly points, but i may have to do so tomorrow!!

Hope everyone's well!!

Hi Soph :) enjoy ur weeklies that's what they are there for x

I think I will :p im currently fighting between hunger& tiredness but think the tiredness might win before I get chance to go to the kitchen!!

What the heck is a stottie?! :S

My hubby is a Geordie and a stotie to him is a like a barm cake?!? Big bread roll type thing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jaysus I can't keep up with your mad english words for things :p I dunno if we have any strange names for things over here. Guess we're a simple folk :p ;) x

Jaysus I can't keep up with your mad english words for things :p I dunno if we have any strange names for things over here. Guess we're a simple folk :p ;) x

oh you do have strange names for things, my friend from killarney who now lives in england kept telling me something was in the press in the kitchen and i didn't have a clue what she was talking about!! x

Hehe!! Stottie is this massive flat roll... Will get a pic sometime lol z

smirnoff said:
oh you do have strange names for things, my friend from killarney who now lives in england kept telling me something was in the press in the kitchen and i didn't have a clue what she was talking about!! x

HAHAHA! what? Its in the press! Is that not what you say over there too no? Didn't realise that was an irish thing lol! :p x

What's the press?!?! Z

Ya know? In the kitchen?! Umm... In the cupboard then is it? What do you call it lol!?

Back