ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Cupboard I guess?! Lol confused! X

You just call them a cupboard then do you? I dunno... I always call them the press. Its on wikipedia lol so we're not mad, its just Irish-English dialect. "Press" apparently comes from scotland and northern england... According to this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiberno-English

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

starkissedx said:
I call airing cupboard hot-press ha maybe that as something to do with press :) x

Yes I call that a hotpress too. Didn't realise it was called anything else lol! Airing cupboard eh? Hmm. Do you call your kitchen cabinets "presses" as well no? X

Nope but my mum calls kitchen scullery and the fireplace the Devon ha :) she talks very broad accent and uses words I never use xx

Weird. I guess there are things we say that make no sense to others lol, I thought they were coddin' me about the press and curry chip hehe! ;) x

Morning Ladies :D ...... Well work was mad busy 8pm - 2am last night and this was running around after only 2 patients ... so i didnt even get a break til 3am :eek: .. i drank TWO strong coffee's LOL .... apart from that - all good!! Today ive done from comin in from work so i had toast before i went to bed but i think tomo ile do from waking ... Hope ur all good !! Lovin all these random phrases - im not a fan of stottie cakes .... and our airing cupboard we call the 'hole in the wall' Lol !!!

Diaries ;)

Monday
Milk = 3
Breakfast
Egg&Bacon on toast = 8 ............ 11pp

Dinner
Garlic&Herb Chicken = 7
40g rice = 4
veggies = 0 .............................. 11pp

Tea (at 3am lol)
Cuppa soup = 2 (this was rank)
prawn cocktail wotsits = 3
mini cookies = 3
fruit = 0 ................................... 30pp

1 weekly used .... :p

Tuesday
Milk = 3
Breakfast
1 slice of toast with cheese = 2
cereal bar = 3 ............................... 8pp

Dinner
Quiche 1/2 = 13
100g new spuds = 2 ...................... 15pp

Tea (prob around 2am)
Cuppa soup = 2 (minestrone)
wotsits = 3
yogurt & fruit = 2 ......................... 30pp

1 weekly used :cool:

Diarys look good claire! Having a bad day tod, eating everythin in sight! How do I put a pic on? Got 50 threads now xx

Bless ya .. we all get em ...

Right go to the top to 'User cp' ... then on that page theres a load of options to click on the left ... scroll down to 'update avatar' ... then u can add one via your comp or i think minimins have some .... cant rem xxxx

Looking yummy! Hope work is better this eve :) x

I want a picture :( iv no idea about my threads! Is ut how many times you've commented or how many threads you've commented onnor what? X

Just how many posts! U need 50... Xx

soph831, you have 31 posts so far so keep going, easy to get to 50 x

Eeek, i dont know what to do, my mum's bought a bbq roast chicken from M&S , but i dont know how i would point it. Will it be ridiculously high? Better to just have something else? Helpp?!!

Oooo!!! How did you find that out!!?! How exciting, almost there! Good job im a chatterbox! X[/QUOTE

if you are using minimins on a pc, your posts are under your name on the left hand side. if you are on a phone then it doesn't show it so just keep posting and you'll soon be there lol x

Well will have to wait till i'm on computer cos I don't knw how to do it on my mobile.. Any help? Haha xx

My dentist is female... Bad times

My holiday is to Pontins Southport.... (will
be frigging awesome but its no ibiza)

And I want chips in any format now... Gotta love a stottie!! Lol (how many will kno what this is?) I've never had any form of kebab...

Claire I would start a new day when u wake up :D hope work was ok chick xx

i've heard of em n ano they are like a flat barm :/ am i close xxx

Back