ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

i'm having a bad day too ... bought a frigg chocolate fudge milkshake from asda n was soooo yummy :) 11ppts for the whole bottle oops :/

hope none of you are caught up in the riots that are happening :( silly ppl xxx

god my day has been so so bad! was looking forward to a big loss tomorro but now I'm not so sure! :-( all wk I have been good then I spoilt myself tod!!

Luckily not caught up in riots, i live in Sheffield! My heart goes out to everyone that is tho! :-( stupid thugs!! Xx

I had 11pp worth of snacks today! I think I need you to come over here and kick my butt lol ;) hows my beauty nurse doing? Hope working nights ain't too bad? Heard there's lots of riots over there, absolute madness. I was gobsmacked when I was watching the news... Hope my minimins british lovelies are ok?!? xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

its a frikkin joke!!!!! smashing things up in manc when they don't need to ... there's ppl on the shopping place near me but only a few odd ppl milling around. the 24hr asda has shut n the arnold clark garage near me has moved all its cars away xxx

Wow!! They need to take some tips from northern ireland for dealing with rioters (no mercy lol!). Any water cannons or plastic bullets no? Its just mad. This all stemmed from a guy being shot a few days ago? I'm confused here...

Wow!! They need to take some tips from northern ireland for dealing with rioters (no mercy lol!). Any water cannons or plastic bullets no? Its just mad. This all stemmed from a guy being shot a few days ago? I'm confused here...

they can use the water cannons n bullets from tomorrow i think :) whoop whoop

apparently thats not the cause but no1 knows what is :/ the peaceful protest at the start was over the guy being shot by the police but i duno how it escalated eek xxx

Jaysus. The plastic bullets would've been out already in the north lol. :p They can be dangerous if shot wrong but they are needed if there's mad riots like this going on... How else can they get back to normal life? I hear its mostly teenagers!? Jeez... what is wrong with them!? Nutters. They should be so ashamed.

they should have been used straight away ... they say its all teenagers n youths but in the vids i've seen loads of middle aged ppl :/ i hate the age discrimination grrrr.

i'm 21 n love wearing my hoodies, have done for years does that mean i'm gona knife ya? nopes grrrr - one of those things which get on my wick xxx

Hey :)

Just had a wee nosey at your diary...keep up the good work :) xx

Hope work isn't too crazy Claire! Are there many riot related injuries? Hope anyone who is affected is ok! Riots are just madness!

U will soon be at 50 posts :)

I'm sure WI will be ok for u all!! Xx

I agree with Sarah ha here jn northern Ireland we got riots all the time and they use water cannons, plastic bullets, smoke bombs etc in a second. It's a shame it has escalated and is now spreading round difference cites! The police aren't dealing well i read on sky news men from their own areas are actually taking to the streets to protect their areas as the police are watching them loot shops! X

Ellooooo, mornin!

Work was weird last night - not remotely busy but eerily quiet, apparently a&e had loooooads of dog bites to treat .... we were on 'major incident standby' ..... so we were keepin the hopsital free for any injuries ... Manc is in **** state, many shops & supermarkets smashed up and burnt ...... in Manc the **** heads who are doin it, are simply doin it coz they saw them doin it in London so thought yeaaaah, lets cause some trouble, coz we can - there mainly scallies who live off our taxes .... makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin angry :mad::mad::mad:!!!!

Anyway, work was really good last night, did holiday related searchin whilst it was quiet, so i was in my element :D

ooooh quiet is always a bad thing i think :/ i'm a lifeguard at a leisure centre n if its quiet we all think somethings gona happen ie someones gona drown, or if someone says its quiet they will jinx it n it will be really busy within the next half an hour ahahaha

completely agree with you there Claire ... so angry xxx

Wednesdays diary

Milk = 3
Breakfast (just before i went to bed lol)
Toast with laffin cow = 3

Dinner (soon as id woken up)
1/2 of a sexual quiche = 13
salad = 0

Tea (at half midnight)
heinz macaroni cheese = 5
prawn cocktail wotsits = 3
apple = 0
choc orange mullerlite = 2

Snacks (taken from weelies)
low fat butterkist popcorn = 4
kinder hippo = 3

which equals 29p & 7 weeklies ... daaaamn, i still have 18 weeklies to go and its bloody thursday ... these nights are stoppin me from eatin LOL:rolleyes: Looks like i will have to eat a double decker tonight to get rid of some .... how am i guna cope .... haaahaaaa

P.s - i cant friggin wait for bed :D only 2 hours of work to go then its jump in my car .... jump in my bed :D

Oh my god, I have exactly 18 weeklies left too (i kinda went mad last night on 10p crisps, I blame you lot!!)
AND I had quiche yesterday too. Nom nom, twas yum. ;) hehe did you have a double decker? Feckin love those bars! X

Hahaaa, its double decker time tonight (sadly on my shift) ..... only 2 to go and im a free woman :D:p

Todays lovely diary

Milk = 3
Breakfast (before bed)
Toast with cheese = 4

Dinner (after id woken @ 5.30pm)
4 chicken n bacon lattices = 11
30g pasta = 3
veggies = 0

Tea (prob at 1am)
chicken curried noodles (pack of sharwood noodles, 100g chicken, ready made curry sauce) = 10
handcooked crisps = 3
dime bar = 4

29 + 10 weeklies used which means 8 left and ile save them for my double decker tomo to celebrate my last night shift wooooopdewoooooooooooop!

Thanks Anna :D

Back