ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

I knooooooow, hes giving me away on my wedding day ... im soooo proud of him !!! he should be torchbearer - hes a legend .. beat cancer four times - had multiple strokes and still standing and he loves life :D i love him so much xxxx

yeah he defo should ... thats amazing :) xxx

HELLOOOOOOO, IM ALL DONE 5nights OVER !!!!!! IM BUZZINNNNNN!! haha ...... and i also lost half a pound ... not bad considerin of the times i was eating during the week ....so that means im half a pound of a whole stone ...... i got one of those monokinis for my holiday which came today and i liked what i saw in the mirror for the first time in years :D ...... today im totally buzzin .... xxxxxxxx

What's a monokini hon? I'm intrigued! So glad you like what you see cuz we all think you're gorgeous and fab!! :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Heres one .... mines not as skimpy tho :eek:

Attachments

• product_thumb.jpg
    product_thumb.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 42
Ooooh very sexy hon!! Your OH... His eye's will be popping outta his head lol x

Hahaaaa, i tried it on before n he wouldnt leave me alone ..... lol .... :rolleyes: men eh !!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hahaaaa, i tried it on before n he wouldnt leave me alone ..... lol .... :rolleyes: men eh !!!

Hahaha! I'd well believe it, you'll drive him mad going around on the beach in that ;) xx

Yeh I haven't heard of those either! Haha are they the ones like a costume with bits cut out? Xx

Yeaaaah, good for hiding tummies too :D

I need to hide my tummy, arms and legs... LOL x

Are you sure, wet suits are not forgiving in the slightest lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Are you sure, wet suits are not forgiving in the slightest lol x

haha I was thinking the same thing. wetsuits are skin tight my dears, I know from experience :p x

I wear a rash vest for snorkelling and put it on quickly and then run into the sea lol, at least it should look better this year :D x

Ive lost another half ladies ... Ive made my stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yesterdays diary ..

Milk = 3
crisps = 3 .......... 6

Dinner/tea
1/2 crustless quiche = 9
birdseye potato waffle = 3
veggies = 1.......................... 19

Aero caramel (this was FIT) = 5
wotsits = 3
crisps = 3
5 malibu & d/cokes = 10
2 hypos = 4 ........................ 44

(ooooooops, how many bags of crisps?!!!! :eek: lol )

35/49 weeklies remain :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ive lost another half ladies ... Ive made my stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

What you doing weighing on a sunday lol (i weighed today and it said I was 11st 8 but I don't believe it haha)

Mmm crispy day eh? ;) nom nom x

Back