ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

I'm gonna take inspiration from your 5 mile run claire and try and do some exercise this week...havent done any in ages and maybe that will speed things up! not sure what going to do about weeklies this week yet, maybe i'll try using half? if i dont have any and lose then i'll feel like i cant have any again! i also think using weeklies works but i really need something to change, ive been trying to get to my stone forever now! sts sucks!X

Have you thought of using the Wendi plan?!! I tried it and lost nowt but Sarah did it and lost 3lb! it kick starts ur metabolism xx Ohhh im aching today from the 5miles ... but no pain, no gain .. haha :rolleyes:

ooh enjoy ur hols hun. :)

maybe it's what you need, a break from the diet might shake things up a bit. x

Thankyou Rosie ... lets hope the sunshine helps to loose some pounds too :p xx xx

And have 5 of those cocktails for me too!!
Well done on a 5 mile run!! God i'm knackered just thinking of it!! lol
Where you off on hols? Wish I still had mine to look forward to.. Feels like I never got away already :eek:(

Awww, thanks .. Im feelin it today Frances ... my muscles ache sooooo bad, i can barely walk upstairs haha .. and im on nights startin tonight ... eeeeek!!

Im off to Ibizaaaa, altho not to club .. we wanted to go somewhere hot and with beaches .... so were off to the quieter side of Ibiza :character00238: xxxxx

I want 5 cocktails now lol! xx

Ibiza is the place to be this year I think.. I know loads that hav gone there on couple and family holidays.. Not party party holiday.. So jealous.. Have you checked your weather yet?
Aww its awful when the full affects of exercise kick in.. But well worth it.. You should be dead proud of yourself doing that run..

You're quiet hon, everything ok? We miss youuuu xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

WHAT !! And she left me here?? The cheek... ;) xx

i thought she was on nights for a few days n then was jetting off???? hmmm :/ xxx

LADIES !!!!!! ... Ohhh i feeel loved :D;) Ive been MIA ... finished my 5 nights this morning ... they were maaaad busy so couldnt even get on here between sleep n work ....... so im just checkin in to say im offf to IBIZAAAAA tomo ... prob come back like a stone heavier ... so ile be all over weight watchers gettin skinny again ....... Im guna see if i can read all the posts ive got here ..... may take a while .................. :rolleyes:;) mwaaah

Enjoy your hols Claire, relax and forget about pp for a while..we'll all be here waiting to help you get back on track when you get back. Have a well deserved rest lovely :) x

Thaaankyouuuu Ladies ;):D

Saw your recent photos from london, you look so thin and pretty hon! Hope you enjoy ibiza :D xxx

Have a fab time Hun, I'm well jel! I'm off for a few days with Mr M tomorrow with no kids and I can't wait.

Ibiza Rocks!!!!! Enjoy :)

xxx

Saw your recent photos from london, you look so thin and pretty hon! Hope you enjoy ibiza :D xxx

... Aaaaawwwwww, your so sweeeet! :D ... hopefully i dont put it all back on ..... lol xxx

Back