ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Well done for ur loss mrs :) hope ur well! Sounds like a nice wedding x

Thnx Carly !!! im all good ta, dont get much time these days to come on here .... :sigh: .......... im always bloody busy so its always good for a catch up xxxx

Defo! I'm crazy busy for next few weeks but hope to catch up when I can :) excited about Nov!!! Xx

I always wondered about the WW quiche... Think I'll just spend an extra few points for a nice one now that you've tested it lol ;)

You still have 29 weeklies for the rest of the week, that's like 5-6 a day! No worries :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I always wondered about the WW quiche... Think I'll just spend an extra few points for a nice one now that you've tested it lol ;)

You still have 29 weeklies for the rest of the week, that's like 5-6 a day! No worries :) x

Sorry for butting in, just thought I'd say ww med veg crustless quiche isn't too bad and quite low in points! Doesn't taste too quichey though more like a ermm frittata maybe!! X

Sorry for butting in, just thought I'd say ww med veg crustless quiche isn't too bad and quite low in points! Doesn't taste too quichey though more like a ermm frittata maybe!! X

Hey, cheers for the heads up ....:p

1 and a half hours of aerobics last night (ministry of sound dvd) :eek: ... and off to do a netball match soon .......... :cool: .. go me !!!

I Recommend bernard matthews mini kievs ( pack of 15 from Iceland for £1.50 ) ... ive just had 7 for 8pp ... very filling :rolleyes::p;)

Also recommend asda kids veggie lasagne for 6pp ... Mmmmmm, very filling also .... and co-incidently i had both these today within my points :rolleyes:

I buy those mini kievs the only problem is my hubby and kids have decided that they like them too now:(

xxx

Welcome sweetielover :D

Hahaaa, Mrsm ...... they are toooo nice ... youll have to try n buy some n hide them ........ :p

Netball was fun tonight .... esp with a broken toe ..........:eek:

When did you break your toe!!?? :eek: xx

Saturday :confused: ... i was bein my usual blonde self and ran into my cats scratcher .. its shaped like a cheese block so it juts out and baaaaaam, slammed my toe into it ... and it brought tears to the eyes i can tell ye ......... :eek::cry:

That sounds fierce painful! My mum broke her toe a few months back and it took ages for it to heal nicely. Graaagh... A stubbed toe is one thing, a broken one is so much worse!!! Poor Claire... X

sorry about you're toe hun, it's not stopping you though, go girl :D

i remember breaking the end of my toe bone off with my kirby hoover (it tried to eat my rug lol) it wasn't very nice.

Thaaanks all .... Mrs Lmc ... sorry but that made me chuckle :p;) ... hehe!

Im not feelin a loss this week ........ using half my weeklies on a day before they even started has killed me this week ... ive missed my little treats, esp wen works been hard goin, ive been a teeny bit naughty, like had a few mouthfuls of crisps or the odd extra bit of choc .... but im not expectin much on sat .......... :eek:

Sure u will still get a good loss :D well done for all the exercise! Hope the toe heals soon! Xxxx

Don't worry hon, I had a day off on saturday and didn't count anything I ate and having a hard week between being ill, teeth hurting and mega stress at work! So been doing like you, the odd mouthful here and there. Also due totm in a couple days too :(
Keeping my fingers crossed for us! Xx

Thanks girlies ..... :D ..... fingers n toes crossed .............. Just about to eat fish and chips :eek: ...... for 11pp ..... (from the freezer section in Asda) hehe ........ yum yum!!!

That was FIT ... i had it with mushy peas ....

Back