ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

:D Thnx all .. had a **** day !!!! bein a nurse isnt fun sometimes :( .. theres parts of your job that you never get use to :( .....

Congrates on the loss Claire! Sorry you had a ***** day at work. I know how it can be after working in a home for the elderly with alzehimers, not good some days!! Hope you feel better ((((hugs))))

Bless ya, thanks honey ;) ... i just feel so sad wen the worst happens to a person ....... :(

Yeah I know Claire but you can't help everybody, you can just make there last little while in your care comfortable and ensure they have dignity after which I know you would xxxx(((hugs))) (and have a good cry every now and then helps too)

Thankyou :) .... Your right .. but, its so hard wen u think whos left behind ... but hey, i do my job and hopefully its a good one xxxxxx

Aw Claire, massive hugs coming your way. We hear how positive and caring you are on here to us so no doubt you are so much more at work. Patients are lucky to have you looking after them as we are on here.

xxx

Ohhhhh Tracy .... you can be my patient anytime ;) bless ya, thats so nice to say ... same to you, your a FAB person ... ;)

I think what you do for people and the things you have to deal with in your job are so hard and it takes a strong person... I don't think I could do it for instance. They're lucky to have you as their nurse love, sorry you had a hard day... Can't be an easy job to do xXx
Food intake looks goooood xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hugs hun!!!! U are awesome! Xx

Awwww, group hug ladies .... your all awesome :D;)

Welcome, yess you too, ile pop and get some later ... i usually try n take them a day before w.i as otherwise i can be up to a stone heavier if i dont go hehe xxxxx

What day is your WI day then Claire?, mine is usually a Thursday..

Yes agreed a bit of a cleanse certainly makes a difference to your WI!..lol Try a dose of 3 or 4 , see how you go, I find that 2 is not enough to move anything and 3 sometimes dosn't give the result I need either!..lol :(

Good luck!

x

I weigh on a saturday .. usually coz its my bit of free time, unless im working - which is rare, i do all my own diet, etc .... which works best for me ;) ...

Ooo, maybe u should try the pills ... 2 do more than enuf for me :eek: hehe!

Ohhhh, thankyou Anna :D thats so sweet of you ;)

Its actually the kids range in Asda - you know the green packets? their in the fridge section, i payed £1.25 ....... good size too ... im not usually into veggie stuff but this is a damn fine lasagne .... i always add in extra veggies to make it extra filling ;)

Todays sexi diary ....

Milk = 3
Breakfast
1 bacon, 1 egg on toast = 5

Dinner
2 sausages & alphabetti = 6

Tea
Asda quiche lorraine = 12
pasta & veggies = 3

= 29 pp

Just played a BAD ASS game of netball ........ and i won player of the match , BOOM! never got it before, feel well proud ;):p

FAB day! Quiche nom nom nom! Oooh you are my stunner netballing nurse! ;) you go girl! XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh thanks Claire, must check out these kids meals sometime! I always bulk stuff up with free bns etc too :) Congrats on getting player of the match!xx

I weigh on a saturday .. usually coz its my bit of free time, unless im working - which is rare, i do all my own diet, etc .... which works best for me ;) ...

Ooo, maybe u should try the pills ... 2 do more than enuf for me :eek: hehe!

Tried the pills... oooohhh... run!

The Perles just are more gentle but every bit as effective, just different ingredient and effect, they work well without the cramps!...lol :)

No more pills! :eek:

hugz
Sal

Back