ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Cheeeeers!!!!!! im well appy :p

Quiche is FIT !!! Not had it in a while :cool:

I haven't had quiche in a while either... What is wrong with me? :p xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Damnn woman ... i think u need the Quiche !!!!!! with its creamy yummyness and crunchy crust .... Mmmmmmm :p

Ive had quiche throughout my ww experience and still lost weight ... yet todays quiche had a whopping 29.4g of fat :eek: ... crazy eh?!! thats prob more than a curry ... haha !! xx

Well done for netball :) and quiche ;) lol

Love the new pic! U look gorgeous :) x

MrsLmc said:
Congrates on the loss Claire! Sorry you had a ***** day at work. I know how it can be after working in a home for the elderly with alzehimers, not good some days!! Hope you feel better ((((hugs))))

My mum n mum in law both have alzheimers, its a shocking thing!!

I feel for u nurses, u do a grand job claire!
X

Sally Morrison said:
Tried the pills... oooohhh... run!

The Perles just are more gentle but every bit as effective, just different ingredient and effect, they work well without the cramps!...lol :)

No more pills! :eek:

hugz
Sal

Hi
Which pills r these?
I get dreadful ibs! Feel like a whale some days!
X

Ive had quiche throughout my ww experience and still lost weight ... yet todays quiche had a whopping 29.4g of fat :eek: ... crazy eh?!! thats prob more than a curry ... haha !! xx

Goodmorning

Its Curry this week then for my special treat, don't feel so bad now this week.....

Oh dear Claire, you're almost off the wagon with that much fat content!!!..lol

Your pic is lovely BTW, so jealous!!! you look stunning, not far to go girl!

:)

Hi
Which pills r these?
I get dreadful ibs! Feel like a whale some days!
X

Hi Liz,

The "perles" are Dulcolax Pico Perles, can get them OTC anywhere, Boots Tesco etc, just a newer laxative, really good!!

If its bloating, have you tried Colpermin, kind of blue peppermint tablets, also from Boots or tesco, they are good at smoothing out the bowel, can help with bloating too

If you are a bit "bunged up" though, the perles are the best, great for a flush :sick0019:through...lol ..... but without the major cramps you get from the Bisocodyl based stuff!

Still worth knowing where your nearest loo is when they start working though..lol
:eek:

Lots of food combinations can have an impact too of course Liz..

Hi Liz,

The "perles" are Dulcolax Pico Perles, can get them OTC anywhere, Boots Tesco etc, just a newer laxative, really good!!

If its bloating, have you tried Colpermin, kind of blue peppermint tablets, also from Boots or tesco, they are good at smoothing out the bowel, can help with bloating too

If you are a bit "bunged up" though, the perles are the best, great for a flush :sick0019:through...lol ..... but without the major cramps you get from the Bisocodyl based stuff!

Still worth knowing where your nearest loo is when they start working though..lol :eek:

OMG u hav me in knots.. LMAO.. "great for a flush " Hee hee..
Gona see if I can get some of these.. RoI are crap when it comes to medicines etc.. We can't get half the pain killers u hav even.. Claire gave me the name of something a while back to help with IBS that's OTC in the UK but I need a prescription for it.. (can't remember the name now, was a few weeks back n seen as I can't get it I threw it away :eek: )

Liz the Colpermin are great.. I got them a few weeks when I had a sore tummy that time?! Worked a treat and only needed to take the 1 tab..

OMG u hav me in knots.. LMAO.. "great for a flush " Hee hee..
Gona see if I can get some of these.. RoI are crap when it comes to medicines etc.. We can't get half the pain killers u hav even.. Claire gave me the name of something a while back to help with IBS that's OTC in the UK but I need a prescription for it.. (can't remember the name now, was a few weeks back n seen as I can't get it I threw it away :eek: )

Liz the Colpermin are great.. I got them a few weeks when I had a sore tummy that time?! Worked a treat and only needed to take the 1 tab..

LOL Frances...hehehe, well what can you say, its what they do right?!!..lol :8855:

They are good though!, 3 or 4 perles taken even during the day work in 5 or 6 hours so quick too! 4 for a fairly quick event..lol

Good luck!, you gotta laugh!, otherwise the embarrassment would be just too much!!..ha ha

I'm sure you can get them in Ireland, I even managed to get them in a pharmacy in Greece on holiday!..lol...the things we have to consider! :)

Yea see Irish ppl tend to stock up on meds when we go on hols coz our medical service sux!! Allot of stuff u can get OTC requires prescriptions over here.. Will defo keep an eye out for them tho.. Sound very good :)

Yea see Irish ppl tend to stock up on meds when we go on hols coz our medical service sux!! Allot of stuff u can get OTC requires prescriptions over here.. Will defo keep an eye out for them tho.. Sound very good :)

Well nice to meet you anyhow, lots of good things out there that not all of us know about..lol
x

Thanks everyone :D ....... so nice of you all :D ..

Frances, they were 'Buscopan' we give em to our patients after laparoscopic work so good for the old bloating & wind ;) .. you can buy OTC here .. or theres mebeverine which is prescription only
Seems we all suffer with a bitta IBS :eek: ... hehe !!!

Sally, the quiche was sooooo worth the fat content and i did sweat my head off at netball last night & im off to do the exact same tonight ... heheee, i recon i can have another quiche .. heheheeee !! xxx

I'm having curry tonight mmm... Maybe quiche on thursday ;) xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmmmmmmmmmm ... ;):D

Im off to netball soon, then tea ...... :rolleyes: .. im thinkin cornish pasty and veggies :D nom!

Sally Morrison said:
Hi Liz,

Still worth knowing where your nearest loo is when they start working though..lol :eek:

Thanks love i will get both sort for my hols! I have tried colpermin but dont feel they do much gonna have some today tho cos i have been v bloated after tea again!
Its all or nowt with ibs innit! Doh! ;-)
X

Back