ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Wow, I think I just presumed you had a phone with this app for some reason lol :p

Am I the only one who's never played netball then? I wouldn't have been "picked" for any teams anyways :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

starkissedx said:
I played at school too :) wing attack I think I played. Loved netball. Also loved hockey!!

Oo never liked it at school or any sport for that matter! I played wing defence i was utter rubbish yet they all thought id b good with bein tall! Hmm nope!
:-( x

Wishbird007 said:
Oo never liked it at school or any sport for that matter! I played wing defence i was utter rubbish yet they all thought id b good with bein tall! Hmm nope!
:-( x

We played netball, badminton, tennis n table tennis in school n football was an after school only sport. I loved em all except football. We used to go to a local gym every now n then too to play squash

Dubchick81 said:
We played netball, badminton, tennis n table tennis in school n football was an after school only sport. I loved em all except football. We used to go to a local gym every now n then too to play squash

We had no sports at school. Had no PE at all (they used to lie to parents and tell them there would be PE "this" year but there never was). The boys played footie at lunchtime and that was it. Schools been rejigged since and they do have PE now thank god. I'd prob be useless at netball lol... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No way?? OMG.. We had PE three times a week in secondary.. 2 single classes n a double.. Ya'd be WRECKED after it..
Only bad thing was.. there were no shower facilities.. So on days we'd hav PE in the first r second class we'd have to sit sweaty n unshowered for the day.. Granted we obviously weren't still in sweaty clothes.. We were in fresh clothes with sweaty bodies.. The school thought that was OK!!

We never really played much sport in secondary either, p.e teacher was really lazy, used to make us run miles and he'd just sit wait on us back. I used to do the Javelin on the sports day though. We also did kayaking in the local pool one time hehe!

We never really played much sport in secondary either, p.e teacher was really lazy, used to make us run miles and he'd just sit wait on us back. I used to do the Javelin on the sports day though. We also did kayaking in the local pool one time hehe!
OMG I wish I had ur PE teacher.. I think she was an army major in her past life!! And my God had she a set of lungs!!!
Anyone slacking had to do laps of the tennis courts until she said to stop.. And u had to run them.. No nice slack jog... I think she was the devil in disguise!!!
(Am I allowed say that? She's dead now :( )

Lovely frances =) sweaty smelly teens. Glad im not a teacher he he =) x x

OMG u hav me in knots.. LMAO.. "great for a flush " Hee hee..
Gona see if I can get some of these.. RoI are crap when it comes to medicines etc.. We can't get half the pain killers u hav even.. Claire gave me the name of something a while back to help with IBS that's OTC in the UK but I need a prescription for it.. (can't remember the name now, was a few weeks back n seen as I can't get it I threw it away :eek: )

Liz the Colpermin are great.. I got them a few weeks when I had a sore tummy that time?! Worked a treat and only needed to take the 1 tab..
Wohoo.. Got me my pico perles.. :D

Has anyone seen the first scary movie film???? The p.e teacher in that Mrs Man. That was my p.e teacher!

xxx

just checking in after my hols and having a look how you're getting on, well done on you're weightloss hun and you're netball :D

Rosie_Lee said:
just checking in after my hols and having a look how you're getting on, well done on you're weightloss hun and you're netball :D

Thankyou rosie. Hope you had fun =)

i sure did, never want to come back though lol

Dont blame yay rosie, I wouldnt either

Bloody phone, yay meant to be you x

Sally Morrison said:
Claire, you are an inspiration..netball!!, wow, I should try to push myself to do something like that again!

How has your week been?

Hehe ta. Well wen I became a nurse I decided I needed a hobby to take my mind away from sadness and work issues so I took it up and never looked back. Honestly, ive spent the week on the loo, I must have caught a bug =( its bad times for my loo hehe. hows your week been?

Back