ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hehe ta. Well wen I became a nurse I decided I needed a hobby to take my mind away from sadness and work issues so I took it up and never looked back. Honestly, ive spent the week on the loo, I must have caught a bug =( its bad times for my loo hehe. hows your week been?

Think u'v been goin for me and u Claire!!!!!!!

God Frances, i moan about never bein able to go and wen i can, its too bloody much .... my poor tum ... and god, im wasting so much money ... eating then pooing it out .... hahaaaa:p

*Claire-Bear* said:
God Frances, i moan about never bein able to go and wen i can, its too bloody much .... my poor tum ... and god, im wasting so much money ... eating then pooing it out .... hahaaaa:p

Jus makin room for more ;-)

Lol u lot are crazy! X

Here to follow, read through all your diary and got some great ideas thank you :) you're doing so well :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hehe ta. Well wen I became a nurse I decided I needed a hobby to take my mind away from sadness and work issues so I took it up and never looked back. Honestly, ive spent the week on the loo, I must have caught a bug =( its bad times for my loo hehe. hows your week been?

Good thanks Claire, hairdressing keeps me on my feet, just need to spend more time running around to burn calories..

Sounds like you have had your share of running this week! :eek:..lol, no need for Perles this weekend! lol

I had a bug like that about two weeks ago, think my daughter gave it too me!, difficult to carry on with a normal working day when you need to wonder where the nearest loo is!..lol.. awwww, hugs for your poor tum!
:)

goodbyeflab said:
Here to follow, read through all your diary and got some great ideas thank you :) you're doing so well :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Welcome =) if you want help on anything just ask were a crazy bunch x

Welcome =) if you want help on anything just ask were a crazy bunch x

Do you have any idea on the PPs for takaway vegetable chow mein? :) I've seen 6PP which is for a resturant potion I think so should I double it to 12PP? But I've also seen 8PP :S

goodbyeflab said:
Do you have any idea on the PPs for takaway vegetable chow mein? :) I've seen 6PP which is for a resturant potion I think so should I double it to 12PP? But I've also seen 8PP :S

Id say 8 as takeaway portions are usually 3quarters that's of a restaurant =) x

Sally Morrison said:
Good thanks Claire, hairdressing keeps me on my feet, just need to spend more time running around to burn calories..

Sounds like you have had your share of running this week! :eek:..lol, no need for Perles this weekend! lol

I had a bug like that about two weeks ago, think my daughter gave it too me!, difficult to carry on with a normal working day when you need to wonder where the nearest loo is!..lol.. awwww, hugs for your poor tum! :)
Oo your a hairdresser wow =) bet thats fun. God all iv done is eat then run to the loo. Not good wen iv got sick patients =( x

goodbyeflab said:
Wow, that seems so low! That includes the noodles right? Thank you x

Yup =) cos technically your only pointin the noodles x good eh x

goodbyeflab said:
Very, hehe :) Do you always use up your weeklies? :) I'm a bit scared to use all mine D:

Uuuuuuse them!! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

goodbyeflab said:
Very, hehe :) Do you always use up your weeklies? :) I'm a bit scared to use all mine D:

Yup. Wen I first started I was scared too but stopped loosing weight so someone suggested I used them all to kick start my metabolism and I did and lost another half stone =) do it =) it works x x

MrsLmc said:
I'd like to third the use of the weeklies..my losses were far better when I started using all weeklies (and a few extra *ahem*) x

LOL.. ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
hehe...and please someone talk me out of drinking a bottle of wine tonight......no one no....okay wine it is!

Your the one who talked me into a bottle of wine so nice bottle of prosseco it is!!!!

Yeah use your weeklies!!!!!

xxx

Yup. Wen I first started I was scared too but stopped loosing weight so someone suggested I used them all to kick start my metabolism and I did and lost another half stone =) do it =) it works x x

Hehe, I'll try then! I've got a silly question... If I started PPing on Tuesday, do I reset my weeklys back to 0 next Tuesday or Wednesday?

Back