ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Claire that's so sad can you get your OH to talk to her and for him to tell her how important it is to you?

I'm afraid it's hard for me to give advice as I didn't have a hen when we got married and no one asked me about it or bothered to sort anything out, not Mr M's sisters or any of the friends I have down here. I was told recently coz we had been together for 15 years it didn't seem 'appropriate'???????

Some people can be so bloody shitty and selfish:(

What have you had done to your eyes? Sounds awful.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eh, is she for real?? It's her duty as ter bridesmaid to make it a flipping SUPER night for ya!! I wasn't chief bridesmaid did my mates wedding n made it my business to sort out Liverpool for her. It's nothing! All u do is give her a list of people ud like there, their numbers n the rest she can sort out.
She'd b surprised how willin people are to help her out. I'm sorry hun, she's do out of order

Mrsm79 said:
Claire that's so sad can you get your OH to talk to her and for him to tell her how important it is to you?

I'm afraid it's hard for me to give advice as I didn't have a hen when we got married and no one asked me about it or bothered to sort anything out, not Mr M's sisters or any of the friends I have down here. I was told recently coz we had been together for 15 years it didn't seem 'appropriate'???????

Some people can be so bloody shitty and selfish:(

What have you had done to your eyes? Sounds awful.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aww tracy, sorry to hear ... It shouldn't matter any amount of time you been together, that was clearly an excuse eh?. I feel alot like you ... Apart from my bridesmaid I have no close friends .... I don't no why?? Im a very friendly person yet never seem to be ppls focal point? Maybe the diabetes scares em? Hence my abyssal social life and hen party plans as im scared noone will turn up (I had a very very very terrible experience with my 21st)......... I may get matt to talk to her or just plan it myself!

My eye surgery is coz the blood vessels behind my eyes are damaged due to diabetes .. So the vessels have to be lasered off or they will burst and ile go blind :(

Dubchick81 said:
Eh, is she for real?? It's her duty as ter bridesmaid to make it a flipping SUPER night for ya!! I wasn't chief bridesmaid did my mates wedding n made it my business to sort out Liverpool for her. It's nothing! All u do is give her a list of people ud like there, their numbers n the rest she can sort out.
She'd b surprised how willin people are to help her out. I'm sorry hun, she's do out of order

I shouldn't expect anymore really, she thinks shes a great friend coz I can't bring myself to tell her off for constantly forgetting I exist ....... Im a dick! ..... She says that ppl won't want to spend loads of money so a night out around the place I live 2 miles from is ample? ...... Im so angry! Don't be sorry, she is a twat!

**** babe, you don't half go through it. I really feel for you, I've learnt a lot about diabetes since talking to you on here and it sounds awful.

Plan it yourself and tell her to get stuffed!

I am the same as you I rarely find people I really click with. I meet with friends weekly but only coz of the kids it's normally there friends parents not really people I'd be 'pally' with if it wasn't for the kids. It's hard but then when I go up to London and meet with my real friends I'm a totally different person and I love it.

I honestly think if u plan your hen do you'll have a fantastic time:)

She just can't b bothered!! It dirsnt have to cost much even hire a coach to drop ya's n pick ya's up from the like of Liverpool so hotels aren't involved.
Claire if I lived nearer I'd take over n plan it for ya. Ur amazing. All u go thru with yet illness n ya never sit n wollow! She doesn deserve to b yer mate, never mind yer bridesmaid.
Totally understand bein nervous about numbers. That's why I didn have a proper 30th...

Man... Your friend is being a cow. You just need to tell her you want more than a normal night out as it's your hen do and its the only one you get! Obviously you don't expect people to spend a ton but for gods sake like... That's just unreal. I can't believe it.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi hunni
I meant to say yestday hope surgery is ok, sounds dreadful hun, hope it calms down soon.
U r right for ur moan, thats wot bridesmaids r sposed to do, i have noticed that these days bmaids really r lazy!
Agree with others get her told or try n do it together if she feels she cant cope or ask another mate to help her sort it, u shouldnt hav to do everything hun! Infact we will help u xx ;-)
U hav enuf to cope with, u amazing woman u!

Plenty of Hugs r needed for u xx

take care of urself hun xx
;-)

Defo Liz.. Its now about turning up n looking pretty.. not actually helping the bride out!
This is why I ended up having to sort out the hen's.. My friends sister was chief bridesmaid n just wasn't interested at all in doing anything with her.. Even when going looking for dresses she was like 'you just go find something n let me know what it is n i'll let ya know if i like it'.. Totally stressed the bride out, not helped relieve some of it..
Another reason I'm happy to not want to get married ha.. x

Awww Claire just catching up on this now, you've been having an awful time. You or your otherhalf need to take the bridesmaid aside and talk honestly about how you feel about the hen do. Mine wasn't very good and I always regret not putting more effort into it. If I were you I'd plan it myself, that way you won't be disappointed, I know you shouldn't have too but it looks like your bridesmaid ain't gonna do it. Either that or make her come over and the two of you do it together!

I really hope you feel better and don't let this make you ill chickie xxxx

Thanks for all your replies ladies !! has meant a lot that you took the time to reply ................. i feel sooo let down by her !!! and your all right she cant be bothered ... and what makes it worse is she wanted to plan it ????? now all of a sudden, shes saying shes finding it hard .. yet, has nothing to show for all this time she was 'planning' ..... i want it to be special !!!! ive spoken to peeps at work, my mate is guna add stuff to a facebook group ive got going for my hen night ...... i think im guna plan it myself .... i just cant bring myself to tell her how much i feel let down by her ??? :( xxxx
P.s, thanks for all your help n suggestions ... i feel better about it already ;)

hey claire. popped on to subscribe if thats ok to get ideas for simply filling.

Wow-you've had a tough time. i hope you feel better health wise and your able to go back to work. Well done on half pound down with that week u had!

And seriously-you deserve so much more from your bridesmaid. I agree that bridesmaids seem to take the easy road these days but they are supposed to be 5 steps ahead of you to make your life easier. that's why they are the person you chose.

I agree that you should organise it yourself, make it awsome and enjoy yourself and make sure you tell everyone that you organised it!!
I didnt have a 21st for the exact fear of noone turning up! told people last minute where i was goin so i could use that as a excuse if noone showed!!

I know how you feel about friends-mine are useless unless i contact them. i moved up the country and yet i still have to travel to all them, some of them have never visited me in 4 years. i bought a house before christmas but noones seen it yet.... im never anyones first call and where i live now-everyone seems wrapped up in their own relationship and a single girl like me doesnt seem to fit it!!

Hope your eyes get better hon-you have a hard time with your diabetes.....

I love all the pictures of your wedding-your flowers. they look amazing and i love the colour scheme. are you at least getting help with your wedding prep??

Hope your feeling better hon and that tomoro will be a better day... x

Smack her! Silly cow!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr u can do ten times better than her anyway :) I will help where I can - I'm currently arranging my friend's
Xx

Smack her! Silly cow!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr u can do ten times better than her anyway :) I will help where I can - I'm currently arranging my friend's
Xx

Ha ha ha... This made me giggle Carly.. How violent of you.. ha ha.. Just kiddin'.. Exactly what she needs..

Xx

HAHAHA !! LOVE IT Carly !!!!! god i wish u were my bridesmaid !!!!!!

Ladies, i thought after the recent events of my life, it couldnt get any worse ............. well today IT DID ............ I was 'involved' in a drug theft at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obviously i didnt take the drugs but as my name was the last signature it was all focused on me, they still havent found them!!!!!! .............. i cried from 9am til 2pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! police were involved n everything !!!!!!!!!!!!! so yes, life got just a lil bit worse !!!!!!! so ive just eaten a burger n drank a beer and i DONT CARE ....................

Ladies, i thought after the recent events of my life, it couldnt get any worse ............. well today IT DID ............ I was 'involved' in a drug theft at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obviously i didnt take the drugs but as my name was the last signature it was all focused on me, they still havent found them!!!!!! .............. i cried from 9am til 2pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! police were involved n everything !!!!!!!!!!!!! so yes, life got just a lil bit worse !!!!!!! so ive just eaten a burger n drank a beer and i DONT CARE ....................

oh no :( do they not have cctv around the areas where drugs were stolen?

Hope you are ok xxx

Back