ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Wish there was a road to Manchester from here. I'd b on my way rite now.

Aaawwww, right back at cha ..... Your all better friends than shes ever been ! xxxxxxxxxxx

Mrsm79 said:
Listen you've been to Paignton zoo, I live just up the hill and I've got a bottle of prosecco in the fridge:)

Awwww, if I had the energy to get to you tracy, I bloody would! Wish we lived closer .. We'd have such a laf xxxxxxx

Ah honey. I'm so sorry to hear that uve had another hard time of it. I'm sorry but if she can't be with u when u need a friend then she's not much of one. U deserve way better than that! Hope today is a better day. xx

Thanks Brona ;) (such a pretty name)

Well, i spoke to my nurse this morning, i already has an instinct that i have developed some kind of stomach problems due my nausea stints .. and she just confirmed it ... i now have an unconfirmed illness called 'gastroparesis' ... this is damaged nerves in the stomach due to diabetic complications ..... fooking fabulous !!! :eek: .... there is no other explanation for my nausea ..... see diabetes takes over your whole body ... its bloody rubbish !!!

Aww thanks, and there was me thinking 2012 was my year .... Lol

I aint got much to say ladies, I eat ... I feel sick then vomit .... At this rate ile be half my weight in no time hahahaha xxxxxxx

I aint got much to say ladies, I eat ... I feel sick then vomit .... At this rate ile be half my weight in no time hahahaha xxxxxxx

hope you feel better soon hun :( xx

Hope u feel better soon chick! Can they give u anything to help nausea? Sorry ur friend is selfish and horrid :( x

Feel better soon honey. xx

MrsLmc said:
What are they gonna do for you Claire with the nausea?? Hope everything at work is getting better (((hugs)))

I need to see me doc and get some anti emetics prescribed ... It's doin me head in!!! Works quiet at weekends so ile find out more next week :-( xxxxxx

Hope the doc helps x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope u feel better soon chick! Can they give u anything to help nausea? Sorry ur friend is selfish and horrid :( x

Still not been in touch :( xxxxx

Horrid person!! U need to have a word with her chick x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Horrid person!! U need to have a word with her chick x

I noo I just don't have the energy right now So it would have been jolly good of her to be a friend ... I got in from work at 8 .. Fell asleep at half 8 til twenty mins ago ... I NEVER do that ... Something ain't right xxxx

Ya now's the time u need her. But when ur better able for it make sure she realises how much she let u down! Hope u get sorted and start getting better soon. xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back