ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Awww chick :( maybe write her a letter? X

Ladies !!!!! i need your help ...... its been 5 days since i told my 'friend' about whats happened ..... today she wrote this text

'heya how are you feeling?? I hope its all been sorted for you at work xx'

and she thinks everything is la de darrrr ...... im sooooo angry that she thinks this is acceptable ... what do i say to her? what would you all say ???

I just wouldn't reply. to be honest I find a text totally un acceptable. She should come see you and actually be a friend

I just wouldn't reply. to be honest I find a text totally un acceptable. She should come see you and actually be a friend

Your so right !!!! and whats even worse is i was meant to see her today ... shes not even mentioned that once ! thats how much she cares !!!! xx

Don't sit around waiting for her hun x if your well I'd suggest you take yourself some where nice and have a day of retail therapy

God what a complete selfish *****, I bloody hate people like that. Sounds like some of my old "friends" not that I'd refer to them as friends. Just ignore her text and don't even bother coz she's not worth it.

Your so lovely Claire and she doesn't deserve to call you her friend.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I agree chic... She shud defo b by ur side...
Me and my "best mate" had fallen out when her mother in law passed away.. Although we hadn't sorted anything out I drove to her house to help make sandwiches etc n be there for her and her husband to help out any way I could.. She lives over an hours drive away!! I didn't do it to be told I was a good friend, or coz I wanted gratitude.. I dont it coz regardless of the current situation between us, she was still my best mate and I wanted to be there for her.. Coz that's what friends do!!
You have had it so tough with your diabetes, being diagnosed with ur thyroid, sickness and all the crap at work... And she thinks a text a week after it happened is OK?! No.. Its really not..
You need to talk to her and tell her she needs to be a mate or feck off coz you really dont need the stress of it at the moment!! And she's not helping with any of the stress of the wedding so its not like she'll be missed!! Maybe arrange for her to come up or meet halfway.. Its something you'll need to speak face to face to her about.. I dont think it should be done thru text/email.. xxx

Thanks for all your comments n advice! Ive not texted her ......... im sooo confused what to say to her even if i met with her! Ive always been a 'im fiiiine' kinda person so wen confrontation occurs im gobby but somehow end up apologising to them ?:eek::eek: ..... shes annoyed me so much, ive been thinking of what to say all day !!!

Oh & went to the docs for an appt ..... next bloody wednesday ... NHS IS **** !!!!

God what a complete selfish *****, I bloody hate people like that. Sounds like some of my old "friends" not that I'd refer to them as friends. Just ignore her text and don't even bother coz she's not worth it.

Your so lovely Claire and she doesn't deserve to call you her friend.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bless u, i can tell your alot like me. Matthew tells me off for giving up on ppl if they show no interest ... but i always say to him, can u blame me??!! haha xxx

Hiya Claire. Sorry I've been outta action for a while, just catching up now on all the happenings. I'm sorry that your friend is putting extra pressure and stress on you. Try and forget about the situation. If she turns up just tell her you've more important stuff to worry about like your health than if she can be bothered to show any interest in your life. I really hope you are feeling better, and Wednesday is rediculous if you aren't keeping food down and are a diabetic. Do they know how often you are being sick, this is rediculous. I really feel for you.....on the plus side though you are coming across as an extremely strong person. If I can help with anything let me know xx

Hi chick! Personally I would send her an email/letter letting it all out... Or at least write it... But then again I say that but don't do it when in that situation... Just do what u think is best but u can't always be walked over.

Stupid NHS - mine does emergencies u can only book last minute... Xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Bless u, i can tell your alot like me. Matthew tells me off for giving up on ppl if they show no interest ... but i always say to him, can u blame me??!! haha xxx

Too right I'm just sick of so called friends treating me like crap. There's only so many chances I'll give people.

Get your health sorted out Claire coz we want you better:)

My friends hunnie is like that too..
One of her "friends" was to be her bridemaid.. She had asked her over 18 months before the wedding and she accepted.. Then 10 months later me n her got back talking and she asked me to be bridesmaid also.. I said no at first coz it would mean extra expense on her for my dress n she'd hafta add another best man but she insisted. She wanted me as part of the bridal party and that was that.. So I was delighted and when she was ready we went looking for dresses, dress designs.. all the things bridesmaids do.. But Sharon was never available to come.. I will add she was living with a bloke but had no kids or anything so it wasn't a case of no babysitter!! Anyway, we'd found our dress design n colour scheme n were out looking for shoes for us all.. So she asked Sharon to come, but she wasn't available.. So we text to find out her shoe size n style preference.. But she didn't reply.. So the day came that we were going out n she hadn't been in touch n wasn't answering calls or texts.. Then probably 2 weeks after she text to say she couldn't be bridemaid coz she had no decided she was getting the month before so she'd be too tied up getting her own wedding sorted and wouldn't be able bo there to help out as bridesmaids should..
Understandably my friend was furious and didn't talk to her... But her husband insisted she "stop being childish and just talk to her" Told her she hasn't got many friends so she needs the ones she has.... I was like eh get a grip.. BIGGEST day of her life and a year after agreeing to be bridesmaid she's now all of a sudden decided she wants nothing to do with it.. Didn't come on the hen's.. But she was to "get over it"... Nah...

Hey well I finally text her ...... Why did I bother?

Dubchick81 said:
My friends hunnie is like that too..
One of her "friends" was to be her bridemaid.. She had asked her over 18 months before the wedding and she accepted.. Then 10 months later me n her got back talking and she asked me to be bridesmaid also.. I said no at first coz it would mean extra expense on her for my dress n she'd hafta add another best man but she insisted. She wanted me as part of the bridal party and that was that.. So I was delighted and when she was ready we went looking for dresses, dress designs.. all the things bridesmaids do.. But Sharon was never available to come.. I will add she was living with a bloke but had no kids or anything so it wasn't a case of no babysitter!! Anyway, we'd found our dress design n colour scheme n were out looking for shoes for us all.. So she asked Sharon to come, but she wasn't available.. So we text to find out her shoe size n style preference.. But she didn't reply.. So the day came that we were going out n she hadn't been in touch n wasn't answering calls or texts.. Then probably 2 weeks after she text to say she couldn't be bridemaid coz she had no decided she was getting the month before so she'd be too tied up getting her own wedding sorted and wouldn't be able bo there to help out as bridesmaids should..
Understandably my friend was furious and didn't talk to her... But her husband insisted she "stop being childish and just talk to her" Told her she hasn't got many friends so she needs the ones she has.... I was like eh get a grip.. BIGGEST day of her life and a year after agreeing to be bridesmaid she's now all of a sudden decided she wants nothing to do with it.. Didn't come on the hen's.. But she was to "get over it"... Nah...

Thats awful, wat a ***** :(

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hey well I finally text her ...... Why did I bother?

Has she text back????

I really can't believe she has done that to you :(

How are u feeling??

Ruth
X

Shes now saying shes the one who always asks me if im ok?? Ive said if your just guna argue you go your way, ile go mine!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Shes now saying shes the one who always asks me if im ok?? Ive said if your just guna argue you go your way, ile go mine!

What an absolute tos*er!!!

Leave it, I know it will hurt but you will do a much better job! I wish I could plan it for you! Have you got another close friend you could rely on?!?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
What an absolute tos*er!!!

Leave it, I know it will hurt but you will do a much better job! I wish I could plan it for you! Have you got another close friend you could rely on?!?

Ruth
X

I noooo! Wen im home later ile type up her message. Sadly I have noone else :( xxxxxxx

Back