ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Shes now saying shes the one who always asks me if im ok?? Ive said if your just guna argue you go your way, ile go mine!

She knows ur not! What a stupid question!! Like, she's not even once offered to come stay over when Matthew working late/thru the night so yer not on yer own when yer unwell...
Mayb it's coz she knows uv no one else is why shes bein so "not interested"??!

hope your ok hun xxx you don't need friends like that xxx not been on this site very long but i can tell you are a very lovely person and deserve better friends in your life than her

MrsLmc said:
For the love of God....I may have to come over and give her a slap, I'll pick Francis and Sarah up on the way!!! Too wrapped up in herself I'd say. (((hugs)))

I'm packed n ready to go :D

Mrsm79 said:
Sorry, I just bloody hate horrible selfish people who don't care about their friends:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I kno me too... Claire seriously u deserv the best... In every way so dnt settle for anything less xx

Me too I cant stand it!!!!!

:(

I hate to see other people treated so badly!!!!!

Ruth
x

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I feel soooo loved! i get so much more love from you lovely ladies than someone whos known me for 13 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

anyway, i promised the texts .. so here goes (youll wanna get over ere once u read these bad boys )

So, said (everythin i sed is in red, her in blue)

Hey, i think we need a sit down chat, ive been through a lot recently, much more than i can handle. Infact i told you a week about it a week ago and it took you this long to find out if im ok, well ive not been ok and i shouldnt have to contact you wen im not ok. At the moment i dont need the added stress. Anyway if you wanna sort this out we need a chat, if not then thats up to you.

She replied

Hi of course i want us to sort it out but i think u already know that. Ive just looked back at the texts we were sending about a week ago when u said you was ill n we were gettin on fine then ... Then all of a sudden i feel like youve fallen out with me coz i havent sorted out your hen night when you wanted me to. even tho theres months til you get married. I understand you have things going on n u never seem to txt me to see how i am .. it always seems to be me asking if your ok .... i dont want us to loose our friendship but i think your being too hard on me. wen u know im always here for you.

So i said ..

I refuse to believe that, i spent hours on the phone to you when you had your miscarriage?? then i met with you and carried on texting to check you were ok?? the hen party thing didnt help seem as tho you was certain you wanted to plan it. but im mainly angry with you coz youve not been around when ive been at my lowest.like i was for you. as for the hen party, ppl need to book the date off work and make sure they have money. so yes it needs planning early.

she said (coz god forbid she just apologise )

I really dont want to argue with you but you need to understand that i need to have my say as much as you do. and i know i was there for you wen i had the miscarriage, but you seem to be forgetting all the times ive been there for you in the past. wen i was the only friend who wrote to you wen u was ill in hospital with anorexia n stood by you wen u got out (ladies this was wen i was 16) n ive been there for you wen u had family problems ( i was 20 ) but if you want to walk away then that is entirely up to you. as i also dont need this crap in my life either

then i wasnt guna reply coz by now im totally just ready to say **** OFF !
Matt was angry reading it and told me to write this back ....

I said ..

I know you been there in the past and im grateful but what about now?? but also rem how many times ive text you because you havent been in touch for ages and you have even admitted yourself you need a kick up the arse every now n then, which i shouldnt have to do to speak to you. this is pretty much what im doing again, reminding you im here. thats not what a best friend does

and she hasnt replied to that !!!!

So ladies, welcome to my immature argument .... i totally didnt expect this response from a 25 year old woman !!!!!!!! and do u know what I DONT EVEN CARE ... is that bad im not even arsed if im her friend or not ?? IM CANT BELIEVE HOW SELFISH one person can be .................. i was trying to tell her i had issues and all of a sudden shes switched it round to be me whos the problem ... story of my bloody life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, im leaving it at that, if she replies i wont be texting back !!!

Jaysus christ Claire... I wish I lived near you because I would kill to have a friend like you, you seem so lovely and genuine and bubbly. You deserve some great friends! Shes being right selfish... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

She's up on the defensive coz she knows she's wrong n I'd clinging to when she had been a friend but as u pointed out... That was then n this is now!! I think fair play for stayin calm n saying it as it is. Ball is in her court...
Hugs to u chic xxx

Thanks girlies !!! i couldnt believe it wen she started pointing out the younger years of our life, and totally going off from LIKE NOW ?? shes nothing to say about that and rem as she says, shes got enough stress in her life to be dealing with this crap !!! HAH!! I hope ive ruined her valentines as according to facebook shes got a perfect life ?????? HAH !!

Hmm... She is clutching at straws by bringing up things from near 10 years ago. She doesn't make enough effort!!
Never mind HER valentines. How was yours honey? XxX

Jaysus christ Claire... I wish I lived near you because I would kill to have a friend like you, you seem so lovely and genuine and bubbly. You deserve some great friends! Shes being right selfish... X

SARAH !!!!!! Why dont we live closer eh !!!!!!! i am always full of bubbles ;) ppl just dont seem to appreciate it too much ;)

Hmm... She is clutching at straws by bringing up things from near 10 years ago. She doesn't make enough effort!!
Never mind HER valentines. How was yours honey? XxX

i worked til 6 then made burger n chips for 1 n went to netball ..... haha !! spent most of it on me own today ;) ... got a suuuuuper gorg bracelet off matthew tho, ive put it on facebook ....

yours? xx

I would appreciate it lol. I'm very shy though... So I need bubbles in my life :) I'll hafta visit ya sometime hehe! X ((((hugs))))

I got flowers, choc, balloons and took to dinner (plus some lovely heartfelt words in a card). Can't ask for more :) will check FB for piccies!!

I would appreciate it lol. I'm very shy though... So I need bubbles in my life :) I'll hafta visit ya sometime hehe! X ((((hugs))))

Aaaaw, im always a lil shy at first but then the bubbles come flowing ... your welcome to visit Manc anytime ;) ile have to arrange to come n visit you .. ile have you blowing bubbles in no time ;)

Back