ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

ahahaha rofl no worries - didn't even think to put who i was on the request :/ oops

has she deleted you from faceyb yet? coz thats the last step in friendship lol

i'm good thanks, apart from being sooo far off the wagon i can't see it - everytime i try n eat healthily / good i eat loads of chocolate n other stuff, also discovered the Varsity pub n their food is amazing! me n my uni friends seem to be wandering down to there loads :/ xxx

ahahaha rofl no worries - didn't even think to put who i was on the request :/ oops

has she deleted you from faceyb yet? coz thats the last step in friendship lol

i'm good thanks, apart from being sooo far off the wagon i can't see it - everytime i try n eat healthily / good i eat loads of chocolate n other stuff, also discovered the Varsity pub n their food is amazing! me n my uni friends seem to be wandering down to there loads :/ xxx

HAHA, dont worry !!!! no shes not deleted me yet ..... she aparently doesnt want to loose me ???? but shes not making any effort not to ................ ha .. ive had enuf now tho ! i need to put an advert out for a new bridesmaid, maybe she will delete me if do that? !! lol!

Varsity next to my work? the foood is pretty nice there :eek: Maybe we help you get back on track .. if you want help on anything, you no where i am honey, infact ive prob passed you in the street haha xxxxxxx

then why's she not made any effort? i lost one of my close friends when she made a comment about me (i had braces when i was 15 and couldn't eat as it hurt - i was whinging that i was hungry n she said "you're always hungry you fat cow" she was joking n i laughed), i said the same thing back to her a week later when she moaned that she was hungry ... her reaction - she completely flipped out n went to hit me :eek: i and a few other girls literally laughed in her face, she stormed off n we've hardly spoken since. we saw each other at the leisure centre n said hi but that was it. don't miss her in the slightest n she's a right state now :(

you'll find other friends you "forgot" you had soon, like ones that you'll see on faceyb n remember why you're their friend n stuff

yeahhhh thats the one - we used to go to spoons but the food is cheaper in varsity lol ... i might take you up on that offer lol, btw how you gettin on doing SW? i just hate preparation n would much rather have a bag of crisp that a main meal so SW wouldn't work for me, defo need to start WW again.

this one is out to everyone here - what are your fav low PP snacks as i don't really like proper meals so i just snack all the time - hence putting on nearly half a stone since last summer :( xxx

lmaooo at the new bridesmaid bit :p was she your only one? xxx

then why's she not made any effort? i lost one of my close friends when she made a comment about me (i had braces when i was 15 and couldn't eat as it hurt - i was whinging that i was hungry n she said "you're always hungry you fat cow" she was joking n i laughed), i said the same thing back to her a week later when she moaned that she was hungry ... her reaction - she completely flipped out n went to hit me :eek: i and a few other girls literally laughed in her face, she stormed off n we've hardly spoken since. we saw each other at the leisure centre n said hi but that was it. don't miss her in the slightest n she's a right state now :(

you'll find other friends you "forgot" you had soon, like ones that you'll see on faceyb n remember why you're their friend n stuff

yeahhhh thats the one - we used to go to spoons but the food is cheaper in varsity lol ... i might take you up on that offer lol, btw how you gettin on doing SW? i just hate preparation n would much rather have a bag of crisp that a main meal so SW wouldn't work for me, defo need to start WW again.

this one is out to everyone here - what are your fav low PP snacks as i don't really like proper meals so i just snack all the time - hence putting on nearly half a stone since last summer :( xxx

God, dont blame ya not being mates! at certain times you find out someones true colours dont ya? now i have had such a **** time recently and apparently according to her texts shes cares about me n stuff yet it was ok for her to argue her way out of everything i said .......... if it was me who hadnt been there for her, id have totally just said, im sorry and im here now .. use me. but she was only concerned in making sure it was me whos caused everything. i couldnt even stand to look at her face right now, id prob wanna shout in her face !!!! :mad:

Im actually use to spending a lot of time alone, shes never really been a great friend, and i dunno why ppl abandon me ... the only reason we were 'good' mates was coz id known her since i was 12 .................. i never told her my problems coz she never was that interested. oh well, like u say .. hopefully ile make more friends!

In terms of low pp snacks .....
snack a jacks (multipack) 2pp
curly wurly 3pp
grapes 0pp
Aldi crinkle cut crisps low fat 3pp
Malteser bunny 4pp
meringues 1pp
options hot choc 1pp

xx xx xx xxx

God, dont blame ya not being mates! at certain times you find out someones true colours dont ya? now i have had such a **** time recently and apparently according to her texts shes cares about me n stuff yet it was ok for her to argue her way out of everything i said .......... if it was me who hadnt been there for her, id have totally just said, im sorry and im here now .. use me. but she was only concerned in making sure it was me whos caused everything. i couldnt even stand to look at her face right now, id prob wanna shout in her face !!!! :mad:

Im actually use to spending a lot of time alone, shes never really been a great friend, and i dunno why ppl abandon me ... the only reason we were 'good' mates was coz id known her since i was 12 .................. i never told her my problems coz she never was that interested. oh well, like u say .. hopefully ile make more friends!

In terms of low pp snacks .....
snack a jacks (multipack) 2pp
curly wurly 3pp
grapes 0pp
Aldi crinkle cut crisps low fat 3pp
Malteser bunny 4pp
meringues 1pp
options hot choc 1pp

xx xx xx xxx

she obv didn't care but if she thinks she did it might just be her crap way of showing it lol ... i can go months without seeing or speaking to one of my best mates - if i saw her all the time i we'd run out of stupid things to do ahahaha

hmmm :confused: at school / college / uni did you have other friends who you can message now n say something like "hi wana catch up sometime" n you start the ball rolling :) you'll deffo get it all sorted, we all KNOW you can ((hugs))

oooh thanks for those - carly gave me a few as well - which options is that for any as they're pretty good xxx

annieb_101 said:
she obv didn't care but if she thinks she did it might just be her crap way of showing it lol ... i can go months without seeing or speaking to one of my best mates - if i saw her all the time i we'd run out of stupid things to do ahahaha

hmmm :confused: at school / college / uni did you have other friends who you can message now n say something like "hi wana catch up sometime" n you start the ball rolling :) you'll deffo get it all sorted, we all KNOW you can ((hugs))

oooh thanks for those - carly gave me a few as well - which options is that for any as they're pretty good xxx

That makes me look well desperate tho :( but ile try, I have in the past and ppl just brush past the question .. I suppose ppl think they have enough mates dont they? Im a nice person honestly, I don't know why at 25 I have no friends tho lol....... Well I was suppose to meet up with a mate today but shes just canceled ... Grrrrr, had been looking forward to it all week ..... I knew I shouldn't have got myself excited! So another day in alone now as my fella is off to the pub with his mates. Xxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Claire pack up yer bags n move to Dublin.. :) xxx

Very very tempting Frances!! Xxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
U'll fit right in n ya'll spend not any more nights sick n home alone :-(

Awww France's, you'll have me crying ... Xxxxxx

That makes me look well desperate tho :( but ile try, I have in the past and ppl just brush past the question .. I suppose ppl think they have enough mates dont they? Im a nice person honestly, I don't know why at 25 I have no friends tho lol....... Well I was suppose to meet up with a mate today but shes just canceled ... Grrrrr, had been looking forward to it all week ..... I knew I shouldn't have got myself excited! So another day in alone now as my fella is off to the pub with his mates. Xxxxx

we are all your friends hun :) xxx

Oh girls ! i jumped on the scales this mornin .. im down to 9st6 so ... ile stick at a 2lb gain, better than 4lb eh ..... im quite looking forward to starting slimming world next week, a new challenge ! ive been eating what i want this weekend but not been that naughty tbh ... typical !

Oooooooo !! im gettin angry !!! I dropped Matt off at the pub at 1pm to have an afternoon drink with his mates ............. and we were guna spend the evening together ........... have a chinese, i was even guna suggest the cinema ..... its almost half 7 and hes not home :( if he thinks im picking him up he can piss off !!! whats even more annoying is i bought some prosseco what Tracy has and i dont have a bottle opener :eek: im such an idiot !!!! haha

nahhh it won't - it just means you want to stay in contact, not like you're gona say "hi, please speak to me, i have no friends n you're the last person i could think of" hahahaha rolf

you do have friends - we're all your friend from here :) you can't get rid of us all lol. have a girly night in instead tonight n order your chinese yourself n while you're out get a bottle opener :p xxx

Aww send him a text to pick up and openner on his way home. Typical man though, head to a pub with mates and all else is forgotten lol.....you sure your prosecco isn't pop cork xx

Its got a cork ? is there any other way than gouging out with a knife ? haha !! hes just texted, he thinks its acceptable to come home in time for tea ............. im bubbling right now! i might pop that cork out with my teeth haha !!!

nahhh it won't - it just means you want to stay in contact, not like you're gona say "hi, please speak to me, i have no friends n you're the last person i could think of" hahahaha rolf

you do have friends - we're all your friend from here :) you can't get rid of us all lol. have a girly night in instead tonight n order your chinese yourself n while you're out get a bottle opener :p xxx

LOL, good idea honey !!! im just sick of being let down!!! even by my own partner :eek:

Back