ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Mine has a pop cork, bit like a champagne cork. It'd be good if yours did coz you could fire it your OH:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yea mine hav all been champagne pop corks...
Aw that's just typical Claire. Tho I will admit... In the same once iv started boozin. Ya just don't wana leave the craic :-(
Tho under the circumstances he shud hav cum home to ya xxx

Laaaaadies, we had a maaaaassive argument last night, he didn't see anything wrong in coming home at half 8! It all went wrong. I ended up gauging the cork out with a knife then had to sieve the prosseco. Haha. Its gorgeous tho, thanks tracy, its now my fave tipple xxxxxxx

Oh and im having a break from facebook so ive not deleted you all just having time away from it .. Ppl on there I can't be doing with xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Laaaaadies, we had a maaaaassive argument last night, he didn't see anything wrong in coming home at half 8! It all went wrong. I ended up gauging the cork out with a knife then had to sieve the prosseco. Haha. Its gorgeous tho, thanks tracy, its now my fave tipple xxxxxxx

Glad you enjoyed it:)

Dubchick81 said:
Aw hugs hunnie.. Hate arguing. Esp when they don't see what they've done wrong..

They don't have that part of the brain Francis you know the part which give them the ability to say 'sorry, I've been a useless selfish idiot':)

Aw hon. Sorry ye had a fight. They really are clueless tho!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He just blew off at me coz I was angry ..... Said I shouldn't be dictating what time he should be home and that there was plenty of the evening left ... Paaah, half8 isnt wen your in work the next day. MEN!!!! XXXXXXX

Jaysus I would've ripped him a new one. My OH knows when we make plans like that I expect him to stick to them. He wouldn't like it if it was him sitting waiting on me all the time! I got treated to dominos pizza last night hehe. Norty!! How's things now hon? I'll be your bridesmaid lol! Wish I lived near ya, hugs hugs huuuugs xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thats really horrid especially when you had decided to get a chinese!!

Men just dont get it.... Im still fuming with mine over Valentines Day although he has promised to make it up to me on our half anniversary which we don't normally celebrate which is nice!

Its on the 5th May :) but I know what you mean- they never think about us!! I think you should put him on the naughty step or take privileges away!??!

Just a thought ;)

Ruth
x

eek not good at all - defo put him on the naughty step lol. i hate it when my mates do the same thing, say a time n turn up hours later with some little excuse :( grrrr xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hi Claire, did u go to SW tonight?

Going tomorrow tracy .... Eeeeeeek. Xxxxxxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Jaysus I would've ripped him a new one. My OH knows when we make plans like that I expect him to stick to them. He wouldn't like it if it was him sitting waiting on me all the time! I got treated to dominos pizza last night hehe. Norty!! How's things now hon? I'll be your bridesmaid lol! Wish I lived near ya, hugs hugs huuuugs xXx

Awwww bless ya. You would make a perfect bridesmaid too coz your suuuuper gorgeous ... Im not too bad, been busy with work. Day off tomorrow thank god. Xxxxxxx ps. Not heard from my so called friend. Ha. Xxxxxxx

Trefoil said:
Thats really horrid especially when you had decided to get a chinese!!

Men just dont get it.... Im still fuming with mine over Valentines Day although he has promised to make it up to me on our half anniversary which we don't normally celebrate which is nice!

Its on the 5th May :) but I know what you mean- they never think about us!! I think you should put him on the naughty step or take privileges away!??!

Just a thought ;)

Ruth
x

Oh he was in the dog house for sure! Oh ruth, I wish I could make your oh see that princesses like you need spoiling ;) xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awwww bless ya. You would make a perfect bridesmaid too coz your suuuuper gorgeous ... Im not too bad, been busy with work. Day off tomorrow thank god. Xxxxxxx ps. Not heard from my so called friend. Ha. Xxxxxxx

Gorgeous? Me? Not sure I've ever been called gorgeous before lol. You're so kind hon. Did you get her dress and everything picked? Get it in a size 12 and I'll be there in a jiffy :p
Still nothing from her? Ignorance is bliss eh? *sigh* And this other friend let you down the other day? How annoying is that?! Happens to me a lot too :( x

azwethinkweiz said:
Gorgeous? Me? Not sure I've ever been called gorgeous before lol. You're so kind hon. Did you get her dress and everything picked? Get it in a size 12 and I'll be there in a jiffy :p
Still nothing from her? Ignorance is bliss eh? *sigh* And this other friend let you down the other day? How annoying is that?! Happens to me a lot too :( x

Your a stunner missy! She bought her own dress hahahaha.

Yep nowt from her .... But sadly I don't miss her so maybe its meant to be? Yeah I get let down alot, not good for my depression .... :( xxxxxxx

Back