ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

(((hugs))) just keep smiling n plodding along :) you'll get there in the end ... lmaoo at the fact she bought her own dress n now she's spoilt the whole thing heeheehee xxx

(((hugs))) just keep smiling n plodding along :) you'll get there in the end ... lmaoo at the fact she bought her own dress n now she's spoilt the whole thing heeheehee xxx

I know, what a stupid cow !!!!!!!!!! HAHA! i walked past Varsity yesterday, went for a coffee in Caffe Nero ... thought of you .. ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
I know, what a stupid cow !!!!!!!!!! HAHA! i walked past Varsity yesterday, went for a coffee in Caffe Nero ... thought of you .. ;)

How are you feeling Claire?

Any better?

Ruth
X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Your a stunner missy! She bought her own dress hahahaha.

Yep nowt from her .... But sadly I don't miss her so maybe its meant to be? Yeah I get let down alot, not good for my depression .... :( xxxxxxx

Oh she bought it herself?! Lol. So I can just bring my own dress then :p
How are you feeling today? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

How are you feeling Claire?

Any better?

Ruth
X

Yeah alot better thanks! works kept me VERY busy, im on a day off today ... im actually still in my pjs :eek: ........ hope your well xxxxxxx

Yeah alot better thanks! works kept me VERY busy, im on a day off today ... im actually still in my pjs :eek: ........ hope your well xxxxxxx

Its my day off too and im still in my PJs!!!!

Sometimes being busy is great because it makes you forget about things :)

Im good- was going to have blood tests done today because ive been feeling really weak and shaky with low bp and i did end up blacking out at work but im lifeguard training later so im not allowed to have it done until tomorrow which is rubbish :(

Ruth
x

Im good- was going to have blood tests done today because ive been feeling really weak and shaky with low bp and i did end up blacking out at work but im lifeguard training later so im not allowed to have it done until tomorrow which is rubbish :(

Ruth
x

Ohhhh nooooo !! anaemia maybe? maybe you need a bitta iron in yer blood ..... hope all goes well, let me no how it goes :)

Yep, i find the week flys by wen ur kept busy .... stops you from thinkin about silly things .... i dunno how id cope if i didnt work and didnt have a routine..... id prob go insane ... :eek: xx

Trefoil said:

Ruth
x

I get like that all the time Ruth x had tests done to see if it was anemia but they told me it wasn't.just very low bp. According to the doctor it makes me incredibly healthy :s don't see how though when I'm blacked out on the floor lol :) if you feel like you're gonna black out go to the floor straight away and stuck your legs in the air, that should get it to pass. Mind people don't step on you though lol

Im sat in the slimming world meeting now. Its soooo cheesy

*Claire-Bear* said:
Im sat in the slimming world meeting now. Its soooo cheesy

Mmm cheese :p

Mrsm79 said:
That's what I didn't like, did you have to clap everyone?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah. I was there nearly two hours. N they shout everyones weight loss out. Can safely say I won't be attending meetings ha xxxxxxx

Mrsm79 said:
I know I'd be horrified at that. What do u think of the actual 'diet' tho?

I like it. Ive not had chance to read my books yet but so much more choice, everything doesn't have to be wholemeal. And you can save up yer sins for meals out n that xxxxxxx

Mrsm79 said:
Sounds good and you sound positive about it:). I'll be interested to see how you do.

Im starting on saturday :) xxxxxxx

Looking forward to starting SW today hon? X

So, ive started Slimming world today @ 133.5lbs .... i had a chicken kebab, chips n gb w cheese last night ... mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm .... that was my last naughty treat ....;) ..

So far Ive eaten ..

Healthy extra A = 375ml skimmed milk for teas & coffee

Brunch
2 lean bacon (free food)
baked beans (free food)
cherry tomatoes (super free)
60g wholemeal bread toasted (Healthy extra B)
choc mint Mullerlight (free food)

Back