ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

i noticed!! I may miss my sweets and takeaways tho'!! Seems you can eat more of the unhealthy stuff on WW!

Yeah loads of unhealthy stuff! but on sw you can always save yer syns up and have a takeaway still ;)

I know, what a stupid cow !!!!!!!!!! HAHA! i walked past Varsity yesterday, went for a coffee in Caffe Nero ... thought of you .. ;)

ahahahaha bless :)

Its my day off too and im still in my PJs!!!!

Sometimes being busy is great because it makes you forget about things :)

Im good- was going to have blood tests done today because ive been feeling really weak and shaky with low bp and i did end up blacking out at work but im lifeguard training later so im not allowed to have it done until tomorrow which is rubbish :(

Ruth
x

eek not good, my friend fainted on poolside as the thermostat was broken so the temp was up to 36 n the manager had said that the lifeguards weren't allowed to sit down, as a result she fainted, this was in october n she's not been on pool since :/ eek hope you'll be ok ... do you do training once a month?

Hahaa, dont blame ya! Some fab foods available on sw that would be high in pp's on ww xxxxx

oooh what like claire? your diary looks pretty good - how much bread is 60g? like slice wise xxx

ahahahaha bless :)

eek not good, my friend fainted on poolside as the thermostat was broken so the temp was up to 36 n the manager had said that the lifeguards weren't allowed to sit down, as a result she fainted, this was in october n she's not been on pool since :/ eek hope you'll be ok ... do you do training once a month?

oooh what like claire? your diary looks pretty good - how much bread is 60g? like slice wise xxx

2 small slices like from a 400g loaf or 1 n half slices from a 800g loaf

2 small slices like from a 400g loaf or 1 n half slices from a 800g loaf

oooh i expected it to be like one slice or something ooooh ... wonder if there's a diet where i can sit n eat chocolate all day n eat naff all coz i'd rather do that tbh lol xxx

oooh i expected it to be like one slice or something ooooh ... wonder if there's a diet where i can sit n eat chocolate all day n eat naff all coz i'd rather do that tbh lol xxx

AMEN!! :p

Yeah i suppose you could save a certain amount of syns for sweet stuff- i'd be using half of mine for that!!

The thing that confuses me, is that i read some things, like bread (i think) aren't Syn free but are also counted as Healthy extras - Do you still syn food when its a healthy extra?

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
AMEN!! :p

Yeah i suppose you could save a certain amount of syns for sweet stuff- i'd be using half of mine for that!!

The thing that confuses me, is that i read some things, like bread (i think) aren't Syn free but are also counted as Healthy extras - Do you still syn food when its a healthy extra?

No if you are doing EE you get one HEX A and B per day and 2 of each on Green and Red you don't count the syns in them.

I'm quite confused about SW still but willing to try it sometime. Can you have cereal for brekkie or anything? You have to have the milk everyday as a healthy thingy yeah? Hmm..

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm quite confused about SW still but willing to try it sometime. Can you have cereal for brekkie or anything? You have to have the milk everyday as a healthy thingy yeah? Hmm..

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

You can have one lot of milk n cereal if you do extra easy. But two lots if you do red or green days .... Theres sooo much choice sarah :)

Dubchick81 said:
Are you doing all extra easy days or mixing it up chic?
You seem to be really enjoying it so far... If/when I hit a plateau I might give it a go.. So far tho WW is still working for me (when I stick to plan :D)

Youll notice a big difference in food intake wen you switch. You can eat loooooads. Im currently doing extra easy but will be switching as I learn more xxxxxxx

Youll notice a big difference in food intake wen you switch. You can eat loooooads. Im currently doing extra easy but will be switching as I learn more xxxxxxx
I can barely cope with the amount of food I have to eat now never mind more.. lol xx

Todays diary

Breakfast
Skimmed milk (Healthy extra A)
60g wholemeal bread (Healthy extra B)
Jam (1/2 syn)
Butter (1 syn)
Banana (superfree)

Dinner
handful of pasta
sweetcorn, carrot, cucumber, tomato, lettuce (superfree)
tuna
xtra light salad cream (1 syn)

Tea
slimming world chilli
rice
carrots, peas, green beans & sweetcorn (superfree)
ww vanilla yogurt

Snacks
Walkers Baked (5 syns)
s&s mugshot
watermelon (superfree)

7.5/15 syns daily used
71/105 syns weekly left

Hey chick!! Have missed u sugar!! I hope u are well..... Looks like SW is going well.. how long have u been doing it? How are the Hen do plans? Wedding plans? I haven't read everything poppet coz got soooo much to catch up on lol xx

Hey chick!! Have missed u sugar!! I hope u are well..... Looks like SW is going well.. how long have u been doing it? How are the Hen do plans? Wedding plans? I haven't read everything poppet coz got soooo much to catch up on lol xx

Hey honey! missed u too !!!! Ive only been doing sw since saturday!! im LOVIN it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot has gone on ... to cut a long story short ...... I ended up planning my hen night .... lost a friend n a bridesmaid ... but hey **** happens !! hope your well xxxx

Awww I am so sorry... her loss tho!!!

So what are u doing for the party?

I am glad u are loving SW :D x

Awww I am so sorry... her loss tho!!!

So what are u doing for the party?

I am glad u are loving SW :D x

Were all going Liverpool on a piss up ;) shes been a right tw@t !!!!! ive not heard from her in two weeks now!! silly cow !! xxxxx

Back