ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

annieb_101 said:
how do i insert a pic??? i never really liked cats but after finding the "cat-side-of-youtube" i love watching them lol xxx

Should be a bit at the bottom saying 'manage attatchments' .... Should be an option to upload images .... I love watching cats one youtube. Have you seen the talking cats? One of my faves xxx

annieb_101 said:
how do i insert a pic??? i never really liked cats but after finding the "cat-side-of-youtube" i love watching them lol xxx

Should be a bit at the bottom saying 'manage attatchments' .... Should be an option to upload images .... I love watching cats on youtube. Have you seen the talking cats? One of my faves xxx

And cat fights with a copier machine haha so funny xxxxxxx

Todays diary (Green day)

(HeA) - Milk

Breakfast
Magic porridge (HeB)
Banana
Yogurt

Dinner
Beans on toast (HeB)
Pear

Mid afternoon snack (@ 5pm - was on a 12hour shift today)
Mugshot & corn on the cob
Apple

Tea
Pasta mixed with chilli & pepper low low cheese (HeA) & sweetcorn
cherry tomatoes & cucumber

Using some syns on some wine & crisps (15syns)

15/15 syns used
90/105 syns left weekly

Should be a bit at the bottom saying 'manage attatchments' .... Should be an option to upload images .... I love watching cats on youtube. Have you seen the talking cats? One of my faves xxx

And cat fights with a copier machine haha so funny xxxxxxx

aha!!!!! found it :) i was clicking on the insert pic button - i knew i'd done it before lol

awhhhh bless - i need to check them out, the cat in a pot and the cat in a hamster ball are brill

thats my sadie begging for toast!!! :eek: tut tut tut :) xxx

Attachments

• sadie.jpg
    sadie.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 65
Awwwwwwwwwww how cuuuute! ..... Xxxxx

oH GOD, drank waaaay too much last night .. was asleep by midnight :eek: .. so off to the gym to work it off ...........:break_diet:

oH GOD, drank waaaay too much last night .. was asleep by midnight :eek: .. so off to the gym to work it off ...........:break_diet:

ahahahaha lmaooo =P did you have a good night though? xxx

annieb_101 said:
ahahahaha lmaooo =P did you have a good night though? xxx

Errrm, I drank alone :( im a billy no mates lol ...

Were you drinking at home hon? I had a glass of wine with my sister last night. My meds say not to drink alcohol though and I didn't really want to anyway. Do you know why you can't drink alcohol when you're taking the meds by any chance? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Errrm, I drank alone :( im a billy no mates lol ...

well thats crap!!!! did you have a good night in tho? i can have great nights in on my own lmaoo yeahh i'm sad xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Were you drinking at home hon? I had a glass of wine with my sister last night. My meds say not to drink alcohol though and I didn't really want to anyway. Do you know why you can't drink alcohol when you're taking the meds by any chance? Xx

Yup sad sad sad! Usually its coz it worsens symptoms .. Makes you think horrible things (but weve all done that) .. Makes you unaware of whats going on (thats most ppl tho init) & certain types of meds mixed with alcohol cant cause a rise in blood pressure which is very dangerous .... I wouldn't worry sarah, just take it easy, a glass wont hurt xxxxxxx

annieb_101 said:
well thats crap!!!! did you have a good night in tho? i can have great nights in on my own lmaoo yeahh i'm sad xxx

Not bad .... just noone to have a laff with tho .... Xx

Hope ur well angel :) invites sound fab! Exciting that it's just 5 months!! Did u WI yest? X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yup sad sad sad! Usually its coz it worsens symptoms .. Makes you think horrible things (but weve all done that) .. Makes you unaware of whats going on (thats most ppl tho init) & certain types of meds mixed with alcohol cant cause a rise in blood pressure which is very dangerous .... I wouldn't worry sarah, just take it easy, a glass wont hurt xxxxxxx

Thanks for the help with that hon, sorry for the questions... You must get fed up with people asking you medical questions lol.

*Claire-Bear* said:
Not bad .... just noone to have a laff with tho .... Xx
Me and you should drink together lol. I haven't got anyone either, I'm never usually with my sister - it was only because she felt sorry for me. X

Thanks for the help with that hon, sorry for the questions... You must get fed up with people asking you medical questions lol.

Me and you should drink together lol. I haven't got anyone either, I'm never usually with my sister - it was only because she felt sorry for me. X

Ohhh bless ya! id love to live near u ;) we would deffo keep each other going .. we could cry n drink together .. and then it be a bonus if you drink too much as my nursing skills could come in handy .... :p

Oooof, im use to being asked medical stuff .... trust me i get some of the weirdest questions .... ppl feel they can share ANYTHING will me :eek: colour of their poo :eek:, if their bum is loose :eek:, colour of their sick :eek: .... it gets worse n worse ... haha :p but i like to help so i never turn anyone away ;)

Hope ur well angel :) invites sound fab! Exciting that it's just 5 months!! Did u WI yest? X

Yeah somerts goin wrong ........ im 'supposedly' half a stone heavier ??? yet my diet has changed drastically, i go to the gym 3 times a week and play netball ............. im raaather confused :confused::confused: ..

Had to share Todays Dinner ......... was amazing !!! Bernard Matthews bbq turkey chunks, batchelors chinese rice & salad ... i could eat it again right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2012-03-11 14.56.23.jpg
    2012-03-11 14.56.23.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 70
MrsLmc said:
Ohh dinner looks lovely, I could eat that myself now too x

Mmmm ... Have to get more of those turkey chunks xxxxxxx

Back