ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Well ladies thought I was guna die last night .... Went bed at 2 then at 3 woke up feeling odd, was having a hypoglycaemic attack ..... My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was guna pass out.... I had to sit in my kitchen force feeding myself cereal .... I was sweating so bad ALL of my hair was soaking wet through .. My pjs soaking wet .... It's the worst hypoglycaemic attack I've ever had, it took an hour before I felt ok .. Usually it's gone in twenty minutes ..... So I had to strip off and wipe myself off as I had no energy left to shower ... N it was 4am .... Then woke again at 5 sopping wet ... Had to change AGAIN! now I'm up I feel ROTTEN!

Diabetes is HORRIBLE! They dont tell ppl the **** us diabetics go through .... :( xxxxxx

MrsLmc said:
omg honey, look after yourself today and take it easy xx

Thankyou Laura ... Bloody diabetes! It'll be the death of me one day .... Guna chill all day .... :) xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Claire that sounds bloody awful.. Hope Matthew was home and you didn't have to go thru that alone.. God I think I'd die from a heart attack from the fright of it.. Just vomitting scares the bejaysus out of me.. Sending the biggest hug hunnie.. take care of yourself.. xxx

That sounds bloody awful!! You take it handy today hon, you feeling a bit off still? Hope you're alright xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks ladies! feelin grim today :( ..... Matthew was here thank god :eek: .. Its proper fooked me up .. stood in the shower this morning for aaaages gettin rid of the mingin sweat ... (i bet i lost a stone in sweat haha) .... Oooof, just glad im off work and can chill ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hunni
Bless u, sounds dreadful wot u hav to go thru x hope u feel ok soon x ;-)
(Hugs)
Xx

Had to share Todays Dinner ......... was amazing !!! Bernard Matthews bbq turkey chunks, batchelors chinese rice & salad ... i could eat it again right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooh that looks yummy :) eek not good about your hypo :/ at least you weren't alone ((hugs)) xxx

Hi hun
How ru feeling?
X

Heyy ladies, i had to work :cry: ..... no rest for the wicked !! i made sure i got lots of rest yesterday tho ;);) thanks for asking, so nice of you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad ur ok hunni xxx

Are you still feeling sick hon? Poor love. Stupid work getting in the way of your rest! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well ladies thought I was guna die last night .... Went bed at 2 then at 3 woke up feeling odd, was having a hypoglycaemic attack ..... My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was guna pass out.... I had to sit in my kitchen force feeding myself cereal .... I was sweating so bad ALL of my hair was soaking wet through .. My pjs soaking wet .... It's the worst hypoglycaemic attack I've ever had, it took an hour before I felt ok .. Usually it's gone in twenty minutes ..... So I had to strip off and wipe myself off as I had no energy left to shower ... N it was 4am .... Then woke again at 5 sopping wet ... Had to change AGAIN! now I'm up I feel ROTTEN!

Diabetes is HORRIBLE! They dont tell ppl the **** us diabetics go through .... :( xxxxxx

Jesus, and i thought my low blood sugar bouts of mood swings & dizziness were bad!! People with actual diabete's have it so much worse!! Hope yer okay!

Thanks honey pies ..... Ile be fiiiiiiine :D your all fabulous !!!!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Thanks honey pies ..... Ile be fiiiiiiine :D your all fabulous !!!!!

Noo u r!! X

Ohhhhh I cant win .. Ive an infected cut on me finger and my big toenail is coming OFF AGAIN! BLOOOODY DIABETES, told ya, itll be the death of meeee xxxxxxx

Ohhhhh I cant win .. Ive an infected cut on me finger and my big toenail is coming OFF AGAIN! BLOOOODY DIABETES, told ya, itll be the death of meeee xxxxxxx
What type of diabetes do ya have? My boyfriends mam has Type 1 and her feet always get infected and turn mad colours! (tho' she did pick up MRSA too!)

Back