ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Ohhhhh I cant win .. Ive an infected cut on me finger and my big toenail is coming OFF AGAIN! BLOOOODY DIABETES, told ya, itll be the death of meeee xxxxxxx

oooh not good - perhaps its your work n not the diabetes ahahaha wonderful thought lol hope everything heals soon xxx

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
What type of diabetes do ya have? My boyfriends mam has Type 1 and her feet always get infected and turn mad colours! (tho' she did pick up MRSA too!)

Type 1 .... Hate it! X

annieb_101 said:
oooh not good - perhaps its your work n not the diabetes ahahaha wonderful thought lol hope everything heals soon xxx

Work will deffo be the death of me hahahaha xxxxxxx

Oh you poor thing. i know from what I've witnessed its absolute hell!!

Awww bless ya !! It can be at times !! but hey ho, i always try n think that life could be worse, some ppl out there who would probably swap with me in a heartbeat :( ....

Having a busy week :( CANNOT wait til weekend ... so i can sit n do NOWT ... bliss :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Todays lovely diary .... (Green day)

Milk (HeA)
Breakfast
Toast (HeB) with a low low cheese slice (2syns)
Banana

Dinner
1/2 can of sainsburys ravioli mixed with peas & sweetcorn
Apple

Tea
Pasta mixed with low low chilli & pepper spread (HeA) Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & sweetcorn
Sw chips
Mushy peas
Pear

Snacks
Fibre plus cereal bar (HeB)
Walkers baked crisps (5syns)
Daim Mikado (6.5syns)​

Dubchick81 said:
Do u hav a long weekend this weekend r is that just Ireland?

I wiiiiishhh .. Im just a saddooo who wishes her life away to be off work haha xxxxxxx

St.Patricks Day isn't a bank holiday there is it? Lame...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Noooo, wish it was :)

Give up on slimming world! Cheeky weigh in today showed another 2 lb on ?? I don't get it ?? I don't have stupid portions of carbs .. I tend to lean more towards the veggies .. So if im still up tomorrow morning .. Thats it, im done!

That's desperate... It must be your thyroid sending you crazy? Only thing you can be sure of is that you look bloody fabulous as you are anyway. That's my honest opinion xx

azwethinkweiz said:
That's desperate... It must be your thyroid sending you crazy? Only thing you can be sure of is that you look bloody fabulous as you are anyway. That's my honest opinion xx

Awwwwwwww sarah. I love you ;) ... Im just peed off ive gained weight from eating more vegetables than my body weight ... Im guna give calorie counting a go .. Can't be doing with ww again xxxxxxx

Awwwwwwww sarah. I love you ;) ... Im just peed off ive gained weight from eating more vegetables than my body weight ... Im guna give calorie counting a go .. Can't be doing with ww again xxxxxxx

Oooh, i'm thinking I'll give that a try too! Though I know I'm already within my calorie limit so dunno why i'm gaining!

Oooh, i'm thinking I'll give that a try too! Though I know I'm already within my calorie limit so dunno why i'm gaining!

Hows SW comin on for you? I honestly dunno how iv gained ... you eat more fruit n veg than anything on sw :eek:

surely there's a diet where you can just eat chocolate all day - i'm defo following that one but trying to eat better in regards to all the other crap i eat (ie mullerlight yoghurts instead of the rolo ones) n healthier ready meals when i have them :( xxx

surely there's a diet where you can just eat chocolate all day - i'm defo following that one but trying to eat better in regards to all the other crap i eat (ie mullerlight yoghurts instead of the rolo ones) n healthier ready meals when i have them :( xxx

You could try a 1200 cal a day choc diet ;):p .. might work .... lol

@Claire:
I've gained 3lbs since i started and am probably gonna gain again this week. MFP reccomend i stick to 1200 Calories which is what i've been doing so ARGH!!! Some people say 1200 is too little though. Argh im so confused!! Might be worth your while looking up your BMR and seeing what calories you need to maintain.Try sticking to them for the first week and if you don't see a loss try the reccomended calories to lose weight. Thats my plan if i start doing CC!

@Annie:
You can do that on weight watchers.. though i can see that leaving you starving for the day once you run outta points!! Maybe try adding veg to the ready meals just to fill you up!!

Back