ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

icklerockchick said:
Thanks - was looking for tomato and red pepper and med veg and tomato but it seems they have defo stopped making them very annoying :-( x

Sainsbury's French onion soup, carrot and coriander soup are free

mitch2044 said:
Sainsbury's French onion soup, carrot and coriander soup are free

Thanks very much :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Cool, I've heard some horror stories though about dry eye and such. I really want it though! No glasses when I drive... That'd be awesome!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I didn't suffer with dry eyes infact my eyes were dry before I had it done and that's why I couldn't wear contacts.

Hi claire
Hope ur well xx

Nice pic Frances

Hope ur well Claire :D x

Hey liz n carly ... Im very well thankyou. One more working day then its the glorious weekend. Woooooo xxxxxxx

Hey hey Claire. When is your marathon (or half?) You all set

Hey honey! Its July, yeah ive been running on the road n the treadmill ;)
Dont you have one coming up soon? xxx

Hey honey! Its July, yeah ive been running on the road n the treadmill ;)
Dont you have one coming up soon? xxx

I've a 10k on the bank holiday in May - about 2 weeks away eeeekkkkkk. Need to get my arse in gear, I've taken two weeks off around my sisters wedding with one thing and another (my knee was sore). I'm doing abit on the treadmill and the road now to try and rest it abit. Hate the treadmill, its so boring.

Is it the marathon you are doing?

I've a 10k on the bank holiday in May - about 2 weeks away eeeekkkkkk. Need to get my arse in gear, I've taken two weeks off around my sisters wedding with one thing and another (my knee was sore). I'm doing abit on the treadmill and the road now to try and rest it abit. Hate the treadmill, its so boring.

Is it the marathon you are doing?

Noo marathon for me .. dont think id be able to do it ... im doing the race for life 10k :D

I find the treadmill ridiculously booooringggg ... i prefer to road run too ;)

*Sparkles* said:
I had it done at optimax, they are one of the longest standing clinics and I was very impressed with them and their aftercare package is good

I've been looking into them. I'm so scared though

I've been looking into them. I'm so scared though

Matthews took about 2-3 hours ....... then a day to recover from light sensitivity and he was good as new ;)

It's a but nerve racking I will admit but honestly it's the best thing I've ever had done, it takes around 15mins per eye. When it was over my eyes were really blurry but the difference was amazing. I ha to out drops in every day for a week and they see you back the next day. I had it done on the Friday and I was working nightshift on the Sunday :D

I do suffer a wee bit with light sensitivity but that's all :)

Yay to the weekend :) hehe up to much? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yay to the weekend :) hehe up to much? X

Spending tonight with the fella then going watching titanic 3d with some friends tomorrow, u?xxxxxxx

Claire I have an interview for a critical care staff nurse I've never worked on that ward could you tell me a bit about it, and maybe some hints do you remember your interview I'm so scared!

Back