ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Claire hunni
Where ru hun? Hope ur ok x

Hope ur well lovely x

Hi ladies ... Sorry ive been AWOL Mega stressed .. Noones offering to help plan my hen do .... So im guessing noones guna get any of the funky hen do stuff :( .. Its guna be a right shambles init xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hi ladies ... Sorry ive been AWOL Mega stressed .. Noones offering to help plan my hen do .... So im guessing noones guna get any of the funky hen do stuff :( .. Its guna be a right shambles init xx

Aw poor u darlin, I bet ur seriously disappointed in ur bridesmaids hun, it's not very good, don't they want to do it, it seems strange surely them sorts of things r the fun bits x x
Kick em up.the bum, I bet u don't feel like going hun? X

Wishbird007 said:
Aw poor u darlin, I bet ur seriously disappointed in ur bridesmaids hun, it's not very good, don't they want to do it, it seems strange surely them sorts of things r the fun bits x x
Kick em up.the bum, I bet u don't feel like going hun? X

Yeah I feel like cancellin it tbh xxx

Maybe if u tell them u r cancelling it cus it's too stressful, they might eventually realise that it's their duty to sort it out.

Ive got a group on fb .. Just written a looong message n tagged everyone in it with what needs doing so hopefully ppl will see it .. If noone cooperates I will be cancellin .. it's just too much to cope with xxx

Awww petal I'm sure someone will help - if not then they aren't worth bothering with! X

Awww petal I'm sure someone will help - if not then they aren't worth bothering with! X

I hope so Carly, problem with me is .. ive a few mates but not one person i can fully rely on ...... which is really annoying, gets me down alot xxx

Awwww hugs... Hope someone steps up :) x

*Claire-Bear* said:
I hope so Carly, problem with me is .. ive a few mates but not one person i can fully rely on ...... which is really annoying, gets me down alot xxx

I'm having the same dilemma I feel down to as I would do anything to help my friends

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ive got a group on fb .. Just written a looong message n tagged everyone in it with what needs doing so hopefully ppl will see it .. If noone cooperates I will be cancellin .. it's just too much to cope with xxx

Well done u, I hope that shames em into the right decision, it's so not on hunni x
Big hugs to u darlin x how uve bin feelin these days?

Claire this is really annoying me reading this you bloody well deserve much more. I'm gonna sound like a complete cow now, but I've taken a no more Mrs nice guy approach with my so called friends of late I'm done with doing things for others when I get **** all help or appreciation or payback. I can't do it anymore.
I really hope someone steps up to the mark.

Mrsm79 said:
Claire this is really annoying me reading this you bloody well deserve much more. I'm gonna sound like a complete cow now, but I've taken a no more Mrs nice guy approach with my so called friends of late I'm done with doing things for others when I get **** all help or appreciation or payback. I can't do it anymore.

I agree hun, ppl like us are too nice to be walked over xx

Mrsm79 said:

Awhh Tracy, your sooo right .. iv never been lucky on the friends side of things, I don't no why tho? I do anything to help anyone yet wen it's down to it, I do spend a lot of time on me own coz noone invites me out anywhere .... I'd kill for a best friend :)

Xxxxxxx

Baby-belle said:
I'm having the same dilemma I feel down to as I would do anything to help my friends

Awhh bless ya, it's easy to get down eh .. wats goin on with your mates? Xxxx

Wishbird007 said:
Well done u, I hope that shames em into the right decision, it's so not on hunni x
Big hugs to u darlin x how uve bin feelin these days?

Iv been soooo tired, I dunno if it's stress or my thyroid ,, but Jesus can't cope .. I'm tanning the coffee all the time ... How are you liz? Xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awhh Tracy, your sooo right .. iv never been lucky on the friends side of things, I don't no why tho? I do anything to help anyone yet wen it's down to it, I do spend a lot of time on me own coz noone invites me out anywhere .... I'd kill for a best friend :)

Xxxxxxx

I'd love a best friend too, I tell Ralph he's my best friend but I'd love a girly friend to go shopping, do lunch with etc. I feel so rubbish about it which is why I find it so awful what's happening to you. Just wish I could help:(

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awhh bless ya, it's easy to get down eh .. wats goin on with your mates? Xxxx

Just people letting me down on my birthday or not making the effort you realise that really there are very little people who care

Vicky hon I didn't even get a card on my birthday this year.
The only friend I have is my sister who I only see once every few weeks. Told my closest "friends" about the personal issues I've had of late and honestly they couldn't care less... I never hear from them at all. I've given up on them completely now... Sick of always being there for them when they never are for me. There's more loyal people on this website than in my day to day life.
How disappointing we don't live closer to each other hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back