ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Yep my name is Lindsay :)
I'm right in the centre of the country ... Burton .. (near derby) ... No sea for me unless we travel ... But we have the peak district which is beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooff, yaay i got it right :) ..

Well the peak district is beaut !!!

LOst another 0.8lb today ... which takes me to almost 1 stone 5lb loss !! ive lost 6lb in 3 weeks !! well chufffed !!!!! im 2.2lb from my goal weight too

That's fab Claire so close now! X

*Claire-Bear* said:
LOst another 0.8lb today ... which takes me to almost 1 stone 5lb loss !! ive lost 6lb in 3 weeks !! well chufffed !!!!! im 2.2lb from my goal weight too

BRILLIANT Claire :) well done you x

I get married 2 weeks today xxx

Well done Claire :)

Wow hon, well done on the losses - what's the secret?! :)

Cheers everyone ... Low carbs is my secret ;) .. Aiming for 120 g or less per day xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:

What have you done differently?

*Claire-Bear* said:
Cheers everyone ... Low carbs is my secret ;) .. Aiming for 120 g or less per day xxxxxxx

Yeah I do 100-150g per day of carbs and around 70g protein ....
:)

I'm trying to build up my protein day by day .. I managed nearly 90g today and 88g of carbs woohoo. Although I'm pretty damn tired .. Maybe the carbs are too extreme? Xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I'm trying to build up my protein day by day .. I managed nearly 90g today and 88g of carbs woohoo. Although I'm pretty damn tired .. Maybe the carbs are too extreme? Xxx

Yeah I would think that's a bit low Spesh as you exercise Hun..!!! I ran yday on carbs about 80... And I thought I would die ..!!! You need some carbs to exercise I think x

Yeah I would think that's a bit low Spesh as you exercise Hun..!!! I ran yday on carbs about 80... And I thought I would die ..!!! You need some carbs to exercise I think x

Haha, yeah ive not tried to exercise with 80g of carbs on board, just been working (and u no how busy us nurses can be) so ive been soooo tired! im exercising tomo, so ile have to up the carbs :cool:

Good luck with exercise :)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Haha, yeah ive not tried to exercise with 80g of carbs on board, just been working (and u no how busy us nurses can be) so ive been soooo tired! im exercising tomo, so ile have to up the carbs :cool:

:) gave a good un :)

image-3578306833.jpg

I lost some weight :)

Oh bugger ... Wantvyo remove that now ... But can't figure out how ....

Hi hun
Hope ur ok xx

Back