ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Not too bad honey, i get married in 13 days !!! hope your well xxxx

I think I may be returning from France in your wedding day ... I won't say have a great day ... Coz I know you will.... Say I will say I hope the sun shines on you both :)
Lots of love x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I may be returning from France in your wedding day ... I won't say have a great day ... Coz I know you will.... Say I will say I hope the sun shines on you both :)
Lots of love x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aawwwww, thanks honey, i hope u have a cracking time in France :D

Hello all ..... oh god ive had bridesmaid dramas this week .. i asked my bridesmaids to wear low heeled shoes due to me being so small .. and one was ok with it, one kicked off :eek: .. said i was being too strict and we had a bit of a spat ...... were ok now but i still didnt get what i wanted ........... i was buying the shoes so it wasnt like i was asking her to pay ........... im worried my photos are guna look odd tho coz shes like 5ft6/7 and with heels she will be quite tall then theres me, 5ft1 and my heels are about 5inches so ile still be small ............. ahhhhhhhhhhhgghhhh !! xx

But I don't think it will look that odd either. I'm 5ft 8 and wore heels on my wedding day and my hubby is only 5ft 6 and the photographer managed to hide it :)

Haha, thanks honey ........ i just hope she doesnt wear huuuge heels ... i would have thought she would respect that its my day but hey, its obviously her day, not mine :eek:

I've had a similar situation. To be fair, my sister wanted us to wear low heels & I was ok with it but my other sister kicked up a massive fuss about it because she wanted high ones. We all ended up wearing the same size heels (and they were very high).
Now this same sister who originally kicked up a fuss wants us to wear low heels for _her_ wedding because she's smaller than us. I can't help that I'm 5ft 6 and she's 5ft 3... I don't think it looks odd at all because she's petite and I'm quite broad... It would look odd if she was taller than me actually!? It is her day so I'll wear whatever she wants me to (she's gotten me a practically flat heel and got herself massive stilettos) but ultimately I think it's a loada fuss over nothing. I can't make myself shorter for her... I would now expect her to go along with whatever I want if I ever get married but I already know she won't and will kick up a fuss again like she did at my other sisters wedding... She's just like that so I've learned to just do whatever she wants to keep her quiet lol.

I know it's your day but don't fall out with people over something like shoes... It all got out of hand with us & then there was fighting and tension between them and I was caught in the middle being forced to choose sides :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Claire, you'll look beautiful. It won't look odd atall.

I never knew you were shorter than me:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've had a similar situation. To be fair, my sister wanted us to wear low heels & I was ok with it but my other sister kicked up a massive fuss about it because she wanted high ones. We all ended up wearing the same size heels (and they were very high).
Now this same sister who originally kicked up a fuss wants us to wear low heels for _her_ wedding because she's smaller than us. I can't help that I'm 5ft 6 and she's 5ft 3... I don't think it looks odd at all because she's petite and I'm quite broad... It would look odd if she was taller than me actually!? It is her day so I'll wear whatever she wants me to (she's gotten me a practically flat heel and got herself massive stilettos) but ultimately I think it's a loada fuss over nothing. I can't make myself shorter for her... I would now expect her to go along with whatever I want if I ever get married but I already know she won't and will kick up a fuss again like she did at my other sisters wedding... She's just like that so I've learned to just do whatever she wants to keep her quiet lol.

I know it's your day but don't fall out with people over something like shoes... It all got out of hand with us & then there was fighting and tension between them and I was caught in the middle being forced to choose sides :(

Claire, you'll look beautiful. It won't look odd atall.

I never knew you were shorter than me:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bless ya Sarah, VERY VERY true!! we didnt fall out .. it was just a lil discussion we had which was blown out of proportion over text (because we both interpreted the way it was written the wrong way) were all good :D i even sed it be silly to fall out over shoes, as she got to the point where she said she would step down from being a bridesmaid :eek: and i was like OMG NO, this has all gone a bit too far .. its all good now haha

Tracy, yep im a tidgy 5ft1, a lot of ppl tell me i look taller than i am, i dunno how that works out hehe ....... shes like a tall supermodel, infact both my bridesmaids are haha XXX

You only think she's like a tall supermodel because you're shorter. We all want whatevers the opposite of what we are lol!? You're gonna look amazing no matter what hon... All eyes are always on the bride :)
Glad you's sorted it, I thought my sisters were mad to be fighting about shoes lol... I like a quiet life me ;) xxx (((hugs))) Hope you're ok chickaboo x

U will look fabulous darling! And good things come in small packages.

I'm bridesmaid this weekend and haven't even seen let alone tried on the shoes! Argh!!!! Lol x

Morning hunnie.. Glad all that drama is sorted out.. Although I do agree, Its YOUR day and if you ask them to go barefoot in black bin bags they should oblige.. They'll get their own back one day ;)
I didn't like the shoes my friend got us for her wedding so I wore them (sandals!!!!) for the church, the dinner and all and any photographs.. And then changed into my own shoes after.. She insisted on us wearing our dresses for the whole of the evening which pee'd me off but I obliged.. It was her day!! We compromised on the shoes thing tho.. She agreed to me wearing my own after all photos and wedding duties were complete.. Thing is.. She's your bridesMAID... If you tell her to wear a bright yellow flamingo dress she should wear it n shut up!

Oo not long one hunni x ru ok? X

Hi everyone ........ sorry ive been AWOL ... been doing overtime at work .. these weddings dont pay for themselves ;) haha !! Frances, nothing got sorted, ive left em too it ... shes guna be like 6foot and none of the bridal party are over 5ft9 including the men, shes the one whos guna look stupid haha !!

Its a week today til the wedding !!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, this time next week ile be all merry and married :party0016: hahaaaa!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A week :) exciting!! X

Claire
Ru married yet? ;-) Hope u hav a lovely day n make it all about u cos u ve worked hard to get there x x take care x x look forward to pics x x

Back