ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oh I didn't no you had a thyroid problem too. I originally started off on 50mcg Now I'm on 100mcg but still sooooo tired it's unreal .. Wat you on ? Xx

And as for tiredness it's unreal. My hubby isn't very good with that part but by Friday I just can't stay awake. I have fallen asleep in the toilets at work and everything. Recently my libido has taken a nose dive, im so cold and emotional. The last blood test I had showed a change in my liver function which can be associated and I keep having dizzy spells do I have another blood test due in October so hoping something comes up

mrsgosling3 said:
And as for tiredness it's unreal. My hubby isn't very good with that part but by Friday I just can't stay awake. I have fallen asleep in the toilets at work and everything. Recently my libido has taken a nose dive, im so cold and emotional. The last blood test I had showed a change in my liver function which can be associated and I keep having dizzy spells do I have another blood test due in October so hoping something comes up

Oh bless you :( yeah Matt doesn't think there's anything wrong with me, I can have 12 hours sleep n feel like Iv only had 1 ! I wear three layers of clothing to work and still feel cold .... And yep my libido is rubbish too! Oh it's nice to chat to someone with the same issues. I hope they can help you out, I recently found out us under active thyroid ppl are prone to our Achilles popping too ... Crazy eh? xxx

I no !! Iv looked after a few who's had the surgery ... Eeeekk!!

Oh I just got my letter from the hospital ... It's referred me to a neck lump clinic !!! WTF!!!! Xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I no !! Iv looked after a few who's had the surgery ... Eeeekk!!

Oh I just got my letter from the hospital ... It's referred me to a neck lump clinic !!! WTF!!!! Xx

I had lumpectomy from my neck ..!! 12 yrs ago and nearly two years ago .. They keep reappearing and have to have surgery to make sure they aren't cancerous .. I wierd misshapen and enlarged nodes on both sides but they haven't got cancer ..!!
Bless you .. It's a worry tho until you're not told you're ok :) which I'll keep everything crossed for you .. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had lumpectomy from my neck ..!! 12 yrs ago and nearly two years ago .. They keep reappearing and have to have surgery to make sure they aren't cancerous .. I wierd misshapen and enlarged nodes on both sides but they haven't got cancer ..!!
Bless you .. It's a worry tho until you're not told you're ok :) which I'll keep everything crossed for you .. X

Awwww bless ya hun .... i had nodules on my vocal chords as a child ....... so if their back i want em gone, dont want to give my body an excuse to get cancer ..... your lumps sound like they could be similar to what i had a child ?? ............ fancy calling his clinic 'neck lump clinic' bloody shat me pants wen i saw it .... :eek:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awwww bless ya hun .... i had nodules on my vocal chords as a child ....... so if their back i want em gone, dont want to give my body an excuse to get cancer ..... your lumps sound like they could be similar to what i had a child ?? ............ fancy calling his clinic 'neck lump clinic' bloody shat me pants wen i saw it .... :eek:

Lol
I bet you did hun ..!!
Agreed you them gone x

Me big toe nails just fell off .. Wat a shitter of a day :s xx

linski24 said:
Bummer :-(

Lol !! My tea made up for it and I bought some matchmakers today .. Their easing the loss ;)

Mrsm79 said:
Mmmmmmm I've gotta pop to Morrisons tomorrow how convenient:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Very convenient ;)

Also bought these for a quid

image-4241792968.jpg

Only 2pp ... Got mini smarties ontop ... V yum x

On a 8-8 today :( would rather be snuggled up at home xx

2 hours 10 minutes to go eeeee :)

Feeling really Ill n sickly today :(

Back