ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Awe thanks all but I'm working .... But I'm off at 6 ile be grabbing my duvet once I'm home n chillin ...... Roll on Thursday 9pm .... 4 days off ..., then ..., bloody 5 nights urghhh xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awe thanks all but I'm working .... But I'm off at 6 ile be grabbing my duvet once I'm home n chillin ...... Roll on Thursday 9pm .... 4 days off ..., then ..., bloody 5 nights urghhh xx

Oh dear nights are hard

Today's pp's

Breakfast
3 x small toast 4pp
Ww spread

Dinner
Egg & cheese bagel 7pp
Ww tomato soup 2pp
Pear

Tea
2 x Birdseye veggie fingers 3pp
Rice 4pp
Veg

Snacks
1 special k biscuit 1pp
Galaxy ripple 2pp
Weetabix cereal bar 2pp

=26pp

Diary looking good your always good! Look at my cup I love seeing my tea ha ha I must have an exciting life! Not as nice as your cup though (I've drink my tea in this pic btw) teapigs lemon and ginger very uplifting

Attachments

• image-1698889102.jpg
    image-1698889102.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 45
Hello lovely lady, did ya miss me? :p sounds like you're having a rough time with your thyroid and neck problems?? Poor hon. No bloody luck. You must be due to win the lotto or something at this stage? Did your toenails fall off because of the marathon? Is it hurting? One of mine went all black after the 10 míle run and I was afraid it would come off. Had to paint over it for the wedding lol, yuck! Xx

On another note though, well done on only 4lb to go and sticking to your pp so well!! Wish I was as good as you lol x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Diary looking good your always good! Look at my cup I love seeing my tea ha ha I must have an exciting life! Not as nice as your cup though (I've drink my tea in this pic btw) teapigs lemon and ginger very uplifting

ooooooooo i likes that :) ...... i recon seein yer brew makes it taste better :p i must lead an as exciting one as you as i bloody love it hahahaa xx

Hello lovely lady, did ya miss me? :p sounds like you're having a rough time with your thyroid and neck problems?? Poor hon. No bloody luck. You must be due to win the lotto or something at this stage? Did your toenails fall off because of the marathon? Is it hurting? One of mine went all black after the 10 míle run and I was afraid it would come off. Had to paint over it for the wedding lol, yuck! Xx

On another note though, well done on only 4lb to go and sticking to your pp so well!! Wish I was as good as you lol x

course i missed ya lots :) ...... i no i neeed a bleedin brake ...... maybe one day eh ..... i must have been an evil person in my past life !!

yeah my toenail coming off was from the marathon and its been killing me looooads! netball tonight was painful :( ... if yer nails gone darker, then eventually itll prob come off, ive lost three toenails up to now :sigh: they grow back quick tho .... hope the wedding went well hun xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
course i missed ya lots :) ...... i no i neeed a bleedin brake ...... maybe one day eh ..... i must have been an evil person in my past life !!

yeah my toenail coming off was from the marathon and its been killing me looooads! netball tonight was painful :( ... if yer nails gone darker, then eventually itll prob come off, ive lost three toenails up to now :sigh: they grow back quick tho .... hope the wedding went well hun xxxx

No way were you evil in a past life lol!! You gotta be owed some good karma now... Poor love! X

Ugh I've never had a toenail come off before, not looking forward to that!
The wedding went well yep, lots of stress in the days running up and on the morning itself... Bride was not exactly easy going, tears and tantrums galore. Glad it's over now and there's no more wedding talk this year, it's been mental having 2 sisters get married the same year! X

Random question regarding the toenail lol!

What happens when it falls off is it sore when anything touches it or does it recover quickly? Just I've never had it before but I have half a dead big toenail at the moment that will eventually fall off and so just wondering lol! X

icklerockchick said:

What happens when it falls off is it sore when anything touches it or does it recover quickly? Just I've never had it before but I have half a dead big toenail at the moment that will eventually fall off and so just wondering lol! X

Lol
Should be fine :)
If it isn't get some gauze and tape from chemist and put a bit of that on so it doesn't rub ..!!
But there should be new nail growing ... I think lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No way were you evil in a past life lol!! You gotta be owed some good karma now... Poor love! X

Ugh I've never had a toenail come off before, not looking forward to that!
The wedding went well yep, lots of stress in the days running up and on the morning itself... Bride was not exactly easy going, tears and tantrums galore. Glad it's over now and there's no more wedding talk this year, it's been mental having 2 sisters get married the same year! X

bless ya .... yep once A weddings over .... so is the stress :cool: hope you got a nice tan :p

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sooooo easy

Options mint hot chocolate x 2 heaped tsps
2 bananas
125ml skimmed milk

Throw into a blender ...

For those on ww it's only 2pp and sooooo chocolately, tastes thick like a choc milkshake .. Great choc fix n yer gettin some of yer 5 a day :)

WOW now that sounds amazingggg hahahaa!!!

Ive lost three now! mines well painful once the nail come off ... but it had trauma from playing netball last night, so its all red n blue ... urghhhh!! its very tender once its fallen off but with the last two ive tried to leave the nail hangin on whilst the nail behind gets chance to grow xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
bless ya .... yep once A weddings over .... so is the stress :cool: hope you got a nice tan :p

I don't tan hon. The sun doesn't like my skin at all... I just get burned, heat rash and eaten by mozzies. Not much fun. Have a big 6lb gain to get rid of now too :(

Back