ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Yeah I finish nights that day so ile prob end up feeling like crap ...... They both owe me money for the hotel too grrr .. Xx
Urgh.. Hate when you've to ask people for money they owe... Lazy sh1ts...

Dubchick81 said:
Urgh.. Hate when you've to ask people for money they owe... Lazy sh1ts...

I no ... Bleeding rude ! Noones mentioned paying me yet either !! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Uh-ohh.. Sounds like they cud b pulling the "oh God I totally forgot" trick...

Well they won't be allowed to forget !! ESP as its 35 quid each !! Cheeky buggas eh :0 x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hi liz!! ... It's goin good ta .... 2 months til honeymoon eeeeeekk! How's you xxx

Oo yay,where u off?
I'm good ta, busy but good x

Wishbird007 said:
Oo yay,where u off?
I'm good ta, busy but good x

Mexicooooo ! Cannot wait :) xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Mexicooooo ! Cannot wait :) xx

Oo marv. U will enjoy v much x
I've bin to Cozumel it was great xx

Omg I saw the most horrendous thing on my way to work last night, I had to pull over because I was in so much shock ........ Even wen I got in work I burst into tears n some of the nurses were consoling me ....... Really did me in ! I won't say exactly Wat I saw coz it'll prob upset ppl but its something ile never forget I don't think :( :( xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Omg I saw the most horrendous thing on my way to work last night, I had to pull over because I was in so much shock ........ Even wen I got in work I burst into tears n some of the nurses were consoling me ....... Really did me in ! I won't say exactly Wat I saw coz it'll prob upset ppl but its something ile never forget I don't think :( :( xxxx

I want to know I'm nosey, I've seen some thin so I won't get upset hope your ok

What was it? Was it really that bad?! Poor love, hope you're ok xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I wrote a long explanation last night but its not sent !! To put it short .... I saw a man jump on a dying cats head on my way to work !!!!!!! I'm traumatised forever !!!!!!! Xx

O god Wat am I doin !! I'm on my way to Liverpool ... Previous to this I finished nights this morning n made myself get up at 2pm .. At 3.30 my so called friends started texting me asking where I was (I had to drive to theirs) obviously I was gettin ready ... And they said they were guna drive down without me n said I could drive down on my own if I wasn't ready !!! I said it be stupid to drive separate and they sent a few arsey texts, so I rushed to theirs, iv not eaten since waking and I feel rushed .... This is my last outing with them, I'd rather have no friends than these ones !! Coz all they seem to do is think about themselves ... Iv had enuf!! Xx

Infact I wanna go home !! They just had a go at me !! X

Your friends are total *****es no offense. Pity we don't live closer, I wouldn't treat you like that. What is their problem!? XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back