ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

azwethinkweiz said:
I know, I want just one nice mate that I can hang out with who won't ditch me all the time.
My friend recently canceled our cinema night (that I said I'd go with her because she said she was lonely/bored) because another one of her friends wanted to go with her on a different day. Nice huh? Sheesh. It's like "oh sorry, someone better has come along so I don't want your company now". X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's shire ..!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've stopped trying with people now coz I feel it makes me seem desperate and people only contact me when they want something.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I've stopped trying with people now coz I feel it makes me seem desperate and people only contact me when they want something.

Yeah snap Tracy ... Sad init :( xx

I'm giving simply filling a crack from tomorrow ... I think I'm eating too much 'convenience foods' freezer food .. Wen I should be having nutritious meals n using pps on extras I want!

I made a delish soup before sweet potato & red pepper ..... My days it was fit n really filling!! Which was a nice sneak preview for sf :) iv also bought some ww bagels and other bits like lentils, chick peas and kidney beans which previously I'd have to point ... I'm quite excited about gettin started :)

Anyway I weighed in at 124lb this morn ..... So a measly 4lb to get rid off and I'm at goal :) eeeeeeeeeekkkkk :) xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I'm giving simply filling a crack from tomorrow ... I think I'm eating too much 'convenience foods' freezer food .. Wen I should be having nutritious meals n using pps on extras I want!

I made a delish soup before sweet potato & red pepper ..... My days it was fit n really filling!! Which was a nice sneak preview for sf :) iv also bought some ww bagels and other bits like lentils, chick peas and kidney beans which previously I'd have to point ... I'm quite excited about gettin started :)

Anyway I weighed in at 124lb this morn ..... So a measly 4lb to get rid off and I'm at goal :) eeeeeeeeeekkkkk :) xxxx

I'm thinking about doing that next week, I've constantly been hungry for weeks now. Your soup sounds lush. Can I have the recipe pleeaasssee? I bloody love chick peas especially in curry mmmmmmmmmm.

Well done on your loss:):):):):):):)

I'm thinking about doing that next week, I've constantly been hungry for weeks now. Your soup sounds lush. Can I have the recipe pleeaasssee? I bloody love chick peas especially in curry mmmmmmmmmm.

Well done on your loss:):):):):):):)

Awhh ta hunny

Ooo a fellow sf buddy, well we can keep a check on each other then :)

My soup recipe

Onion (i bought a bag of pre chopped from asda n added about 3/4 of the bag)
2 sweet potato
Bag of diced carrot n swede (from asda) (or you could just add your own mix of carrots n another veg)
2 red peppers
2 veggie stock cubes

I filled a pan of water - enough to cover the veggies, chopped everything up and left to boil until all veggies soft ..... stuck it in the blender to make it smooth ... it looks nice n autumy halloweeny as its orange .... lovely n yummy to make you feel cozy on cold nights

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awhh ta hunny

Ooo a fellow sf buddy, well we can keep a check on each other then :)

My soup recipe

Onion (i bought a bag of pre chopped from asda n added about 3/4 of the bag)
2 sweet potato
Bag of diced carrot n swede (from asda) (or you could just add your own mix of carrots n another veg)
2 red peppers
2 veggie stock cubes

I filled a pan of water - enough to cover the veggies, chopped everything up and left to boil until all veggies soft ..... stuck it in the blender to make it smooth ... it looks nice n autumy halloweeny as its orange .... lovely n yummy to make you feel cozy on cold nights

Mmmmm sounds good. I might roast my veg. I like that roasted taste. I've just ordered my shopping for tomorrow morning. I like the WW petit pains with bacon medallions when im doing SF. I've ordered loads of sweet potatoes and peppers too. Can't wait. My kids might enjoy that too. I've got a good leek and potato soup recipe if ya want it. My 8 year old loves that.

Are you still gonna imput on MFP?

Mrsm79 said:
Mmmmm sounds good. I might roast my veg. I like that roasted taste. I've just ordered my shopping for tomorrow morning. I like the WW petit pains with bacon medallions when im doing SF. I've ordered loads of sweet potatoes and peppers too. Can't wait. My kids might enjoy that too. I've got a good leek and potato soup recipe if ya want it. My 8 year old loves that.

I wouldn't mind the leek and potato soup recipe - it's my favourite soup. I'm making hairy dieters ministrone tomorrow - it's 2pp per serving - not sure what it will be on sf but I would think if you used wholemeal pasta the only thing to point would be the stock?

oh yes send it my way ;)

yeah im guna input to make sure i do only eat til im full n dont go overboard xx

Xfactor is such an effin fix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that Rylan over those other 3 amazing singers ???????!!!!!! someones trying to bring the ratings up methinks!!!! coz wheres his talent ????

Cool, I'll imput mine then too just to keep an eye.

Leek and potato soup

1 onion
400g leeks
1 cloves of garlic
400g potatoes
2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
150 ml skimmed milk

Sweat off onions, leeks, garlic and potatoes with a tiny bit of stock until potatoes are soft then top up with remainder of stock.
Salt and pepper it then add milk before you blend.

I usually half this recipe coz otherwise it makes loads and you'll get sick of it.

Happy simply filling:)

Leek and potato soup

1 onion
400g leeks
1 cloves of garlic
400g potatoes
150 ml skimmed milk

Sweat off onions, leeks, garlic and potatoes with a tiny bit of stock until potatoes are soft then top up with remainder of stock.

I usually half this recipe coz otherwise it makes loads and you'll get sick of it.

sounds beaut !!!! ta Tracy!

well i had about 400g of that soup earlier with 2 slices of small bread and i was stuffed! usually i feel like i have to have somethin sweet after food but i was totally satisfied!

happy simply filling to you too :p

Mrsm79 said:

Leek and potato soup

1 onion
400g leeks
1 cloves of garlic
400g potatoes
150 ml skimmed milk

How much stock ..???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We should do a big meet up!

Im with you on that !! maybe somewhere thats central for us all .......... where are we all from ? xx

Back